Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,116 to 8,130 of 37358
-
09-12-23 01:30 #29243Senior Member

Posts: 206Lucky in Jackson. Search Jackson forum Mikki and Hannah.
Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 21:07 #29242Senior Member

Posts: 929Theres a thai herbal bodywork at 26081 w 12 mile next to mr joes.
Originally Posted by DTownMick
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 21:02 #29241Senior Member

Posts: 75Mo?
Which location does she work at, Thai Herbal, Thai Massage and Spa, or another place? I found a Thai Herbal but it's on Southfield South of 696 and Thai Massage and Spa is on NW HWY and Middlebelt.
Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 20:54 #29240Senior Member

Posts: 135They know exactly what they're doing. They suggest all sorts of things but keep things vague enough for plausible deniability.
Originally Posted by Majree313
[View Original Post]
Hell, the "sexy twist" could be a freaking pretzel adorned with valentines day candy.
-
09-11-23 20:51 #29239Senior Member

Posts: 135Vital and Terra have the same owner, so your experience is going to be pretty much the same at both.
Originally Posted by Mordekewl
[View Original Post]
The new place is Asian Elite Massage at Commerce and Newton. I haven't been there, so I don't have an opinion to offer.
-
09-11-23 20:25 #29238Senior Member

Posts: 75Asain Health
And.
Originally Posted by HiRoller
[View Original Post]
Nichole at Asain Health is smoking hot, gives an amazing deep tissue massage, gets right into the groin / thigh area with no hesitation BUT, nothing ever to be had. She drives me crazy but I always go back because it's literally the BEST massage I've ever had. There was another very young (mid 20's) pretty girl name Mia who did the same thing but she threw me off when she asked if I had ever been there before. Thats usually code for HE but NOPE nothing to be had.
-
09-11-23 19:59 #29237Senior Member

Posts: 929Thank you. It really is simple.
Originally Posted by SamPerkins420
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 19:27 #29236Senior Member

Posts: 26Downriver Nuru
I've seen Sunny multiple times over the years. She isn't young and hot, but I enjoy and find her sexy in her own way. She's extremely playful, kind, and menu is open. She's usually wearing something skimpy and lets the girls bounce around freely (let's me play with them a little before the massage when I get there). I recently visit and received a hydro massage on her new table / bed. Decent massage, awesome body slide, bbj. 1. 6 total.
-
09-11-23 18:25 #29235Senior Member

Posts: 826Makayla
Seems my memory has it she is at a bikini place and thus is an overpriced massage with teasing only to go with the high price.
Originally Posted by Gator1970
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 18:21 #29234Senior Member

Posts: 26Advice
She's on the Tropical Touch snap. I read that there's nothing on the table there but this ad suggests differently.
Originally Posted by Gator1970
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 18:16 #29233Senior Member

Posts: 826DUOs
If you do one keep in mind that level of service of them both may vary. One of the two might work harder at the task / event. Just helps to prevent disappointment. Good Luck to you in your hunt.
Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 18:15 #29232Senior Member

Posts: 344Advice
Anyone have any experience with this one?
https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3073142
-
09-11-23 16:46 #29231Senior Member

Posts: 178DUO AMPs
Any AMPs offer naked duos? Just wondering. A bucket list of mine.
-
09-11-23 15:27 #29230Senior Member

Posts: 287In My Humble Opinion (IMHO)
$40 at the least, $50 at most? That's assuming you opted for a HH massage worth of time, but for an HR massage, $10 more at most??
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 14:17 #29229Senior Member

Posts: 463Asking for a friend, what to tip
Whatvwould be an appropriate tip to a slender, 50 year old average look AMP provider that would allow five, daty, handy but no head or FS. He said daty was great, fresh and clean.









Reply With Quote





