Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 314 of 826 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 364 414 814 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 12387
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7692

    Jojo

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaTownDave  [View Original Post]
    Based on looks, I would go with the younger one with bigger breasts at Sunny. Very cute and I wish I knew more about her skills. Golden second.
    Younger with big boobs at Sunny sounds like Jojo she's a nice girl. Golden is in Golden star? I've only seen grannies there maybe they got someone new. Anyone know the address just to make sure I'm going to the correct place?

    Side note, I always do my part by naming the city (other than Portland since this is the Portland forum) and intersection as well as try to include the actual name of the shop.

  2. #7691

    Tigard

    Quote Originally Posted by OregonStag  [View Original Post]
    Just checked out Tigard nothing really catching my attention. Nothing worth stopping for. All mommasan wanting 50 for half hour.
    At least one shop on Main St posts on BP 40/30 and I thought the other shop with older providers was 40/30 also.

  3. #7690

    Making it harder

    Its harder to go to a place which does not change the sheets after the service. I am finding it mentally harder. Nothing worse than a girl making the bed while your dressing and she only straights it up. I just do not want the Navy hot bunking idea of subs anymore. Come on maybe we are more of a germ phobe later in life.

    Stay safe out there Always new places We should not have to put up with rushed or jack hammer services.

  4. #7689

    Nothing good in Tigard

    Just checked out Tigard nothing really catching my attention. Nothing worth stopping for. All mommasan wanting 50 for half hour.

  5. #7688
    Senior Member


    Posts: 288
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Wendy that used to work in Oregon City and also at Rainbow Salem is out of town at this time. I would be happy if she comes back to visit soon.
    Much appreciated. If she comes back please let me know. She was a blast!

  6. #7687

    Vancouver

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhanson475  [View Original Post]
    Anything worth trying.
    Based on looks, I would go with the younger one with bigger breasts at Sunny. Very cute and I wish I knew more about her skills. Golden second. Thin, 30's and a slutty look. They are busy. She met me in the lobby with a bin of tissues she just used to clean someone yip.

  7. #7686

    Looks

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaTownDave  [View Original Post]
    Just took a lunch tour of Vancouver Sister on Mill Plain to Sunnys, Lanxing, up to Golden Fourth and MP then Eastern. Everyone was asking 50/70. Only Eastern didn't use a phone to translate. If course it was only the manager that spoke at Sunny, the girl looked confused. An extra 10 is an increase of 20 since no one gives change. I miss the 40/60 days with at least a littleEnglish.
    Anything worth trying.

  8. #7685

    No Change?

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaTownDave  [View Original Post]
    Just took a lunch tour of Vancouver Sister on Mill Plain to Sunnys, Lanxing, up to Golden Fourth and MP then Eastern. Everyone was asking 50/70. Only Eastern didn't use a phone to translate. If course it was only the manager that spoke at Sunny, the girl looked confused. An extra 10 is an increase of 20 since no one gives change. I miss the 40/60 days with at least a littleEnglish.
    You don't get change that's your fault for not demanding it. I've always received 10 back at 50/70 spots.

    Shame to hear Sunnys raised prices.

  9. #7684

    Perfect example

    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho1999  [View Original Post]
    Spoken like a true entitled person.
    You are the perfect example of why rates go up and service goes down. Keep paying for poor or no service using the gambling example as an excuse LOL.

    An entitled person is someone expecting something for nothing. In this case that would be the provider if she has been paid but did not deliver.

  10. #7683

    Vancouver Tour

    Just took a lunch tour of Vancouver Sister on Mill Plain to Sunnys, Lanxing, up to Golden Fourth and MP then Eastern. Everyone was asking 50/70. Only Eastern didn't use a phone to translate. If course it was only the manager that spoke at Sunny, the girl looked confused. An extra 10 is an increase of 20 since no one gives change. I miss the 40/60 days with at least a littleEnglish.

  11. #7682

    Wendy has left the building

    Quote Originally Posted by Jd058  [View Original Post]
    Do you mind checking Rmaps to see if she was previously at Rainbow in Salem last year?
    Wendy that used to work in Oregon City and also at Rainbow Salem is out of town at this time. I would be happy if she comes back to visit soon.

  12. #7681
    Senior Member


    Posts: 288
    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho1999  [View Original Post]
    I really don't know. While we're here I want to mention that this place Lavender Spa, was a dump inside. It had a really bad smell and it was messy. Also after my session I saw her just straighten the sheet and not change it. But I saw on RMAPS that she really does some freaky stuff so I had to check her out. If I didn't live in NE I would repeat, but I am going to try to stay on this side or go to Vancouver because it is really easy to get to from here.
    Do you mind checking Rmaps to see if she was previously at Rainbow in Salem last year?

  13. #7680
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd058  [View Original Post]
    Is this the famous Wendy that I had the pleasure of meeting in Salem, or a different Wendy?
    I really don't know. While we're here I want to mention that this place Lavender Spa, was a dump inside. It had a really bad smell and it was messy. Also after my session I saw her just straighten the sheet and not change it. But I saw on RMAPS that she really does some freaky stuff so I had to check her out. If I didn't live in NE I would repeat, but I am going to try to stay on this side or go to Vancouver because it is really easy to get to from here.

  14. #7679
    Senior Member


    Posts: 288
    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho1999  [View Original Post]
    I had this place bookmarked in RMaps and decided to check it out. The provider Wendy was as described a 45 yr old plus MILF, she was wearing a tight dress and is chubby with a nice rack. She was very happy to see me and squeezed my butt as we went to my room. I paid for 30 and she left and came back as I had my pants around my ankles. She came in and saw my excitement and began squeezing it and saying oh nice and big. I laid face down and since I only paid for 30 minutes she began with a light massage and climbed on my back and was giving a clothed FBSM. She slid over to my side and reached between my legs and was giving my junk plenty attention. Then she had me turn over and started with HJ and then BBBJ, slid her panties off and climbed on for 69. She continued with BBBJ while I DATY. Between her skilled mouth and me not edging for a few days I was done fast, CIM. She really seemed to enjoy herself, she slid off me and was using her mouth to clean me. She even tilted her head back and gargled with my seed. 60/100. This one is for granny lovers.
    Is this the famous Wendy that I had the pleasure of meeting in Salem, or a different Wendy?

  15. #7678

    Old friends

    I've been looking for some of my old friends that used to be fun before the pandemic!

    I just saw YOYO from tranquility in Vancouver she is still fun but definitely looking tired!

    I would like to find CoCo and Cali again that used to be at Blue sky.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape