Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,066 to 7,080 of 32161
-
09-11-23 08:17 #25096Regular Member

Posts: 17A couple of thoughts
Agree with you on this. Oaks Massage on Columbia Pike did a good job of this for me. Good hour massage, some teasing with a sheet, then I asked for an extra HH and got a HJ. Subsequent visits a little quicker to the event, but on the initial I got lots of teasing buildup. Oasis in Annandale I've gotten teasing, but never a HJ. I had one provider there suggest DIY while she massaged everything but the shaft.
Originally Posted by Drodgers11
[View Original Post]
Did you get any other responses or find any other places? Particularly curious about Thai stretching if you found that with teasing and a HJ (or more!
-
09-10-23 22:44 #25095Senior Member

Posts: 194Can try Angela. She is cute and young and in the Georgetown area.
https://www.duttslist.com/details-Bo...iscreet-Incall
Originally Posted by CornCobMaker
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 22:39 #25094Senior Member

Posts: 304No young masseuses in DMV
There are no young masseuses in DC and VA. If you want action from young providers in VA, follow the Agency thread. If you want a great massage with extras, read this thread. Choose what you want.
Originally Posted by CornCobMaker
[View Original Post]
DC is mostly legit massages and independents. For Independents, go to Trsyt, but you are then on thin ice as many are scammers.
There is a younger scene in MD, I don't know it well, but it's here and not that close to Georgetown. So pick your poison and ask again.
-
09-10-23 22:29 #25093Senior Member

Posts: 127Arlington / Georgetown Fun
Hi! Posted in the DC forum, but that appears to be dead. Coming out to DC soon and am in desperate need for a massage. I'll be in the Georgetown area so can easily get to Arlington too. Looking for a place with young masseuses.
Additionally, if anyone knows some euro agencies in the area, please let me know. Happy to share information about Chicago for anyone traveling there.
-
09-10-23 18:20 #25092Senior Member

Posts: 272Richmond
These places are all south of Richmon.
Originally Posted by RickNva
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 18:14 #25091Senior Member

Posts: 307Your inquiry
Kk massage skills are the best you will find she is certified and has done it a long time.
Originally Posted by Skooby
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 17:49 #25090Regular Member

Posts: 17Tara, Nikki, and Apple. Which locations are they?
Originally Posted by FrankDigitola
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 15:45 #25089Senior Member

Posts: 229Kay Kay massage skills?
I know KK or KayKay is probably well reviewed on here but it's hard to find because you can't search for less than 3 letters.
So how is her actual Thai massage skills?
Does she normally have a pedicure. Might be a weird question but it's important to me.
Thanks.
-
09-10-23 15:20 #25088Senior Member

Posts: 76Sorry. Rva
Was exploring your forums and meant to post in my home town. These parlors are near Richmond. And they are nicknames / street names. I've already reported it so it can be deleted from here and avoid anymore confusion. Again, my apologies!
-
09-10-23 14:52 #25087Senior Member

Posts: 912ZY Woodbridge
I finally got to hit up ZY today in Woodbridge, it's off of Telegraph Road by the Ikea. I figured it's Sunday so the auto shop next to this AMP is closed without anyone loitering around the front, which was good for discretion. And it was raining so I figured this place wasn't going to be busy. As I walked in (no second door to ring the bell, you enter into the spa directly from the outside), another monger was walking out. Bella greeted me and led me to the room, it's 50 for a half hour and 70 for the hour (I went for the half hour to feel this place out). Don't know if they have any table shower.
Originally Posted by RickNva
[View Original Post]
Bella was pretty good looking for a Chinese provider that work in this part of the DC area. Normally we are stuck with overweight, old looking Asian grannies in the DC area. I could not tell Bella's body features as she wore a black form fitting dress but I didn't see any bulging of the belly, etc.
Massage skills were ok, about 10 to 12 minutes of actual massage, medium pressure, with baby oil. I flipped and I just let her do a simple HJ, but with edging, which she knew exactly how to prolong the sensation. Sje did a good job just stroking around the tip and then long strokes, and held back when I asked her to slow down so I wouldn't bust a nut early. With a few minutes left in my session, I blasted a big nut, where she kept doing her slow to medium stroke and not jackhammer me. I tipped 50 and was on my way.
Two things about this place: 1.) The door chimed about 3 times during my session, so they seemed to be busy even on the weekends. 2.) A male Karen was bitching to one of the other ladies as he entered, complaining abut wanting his money back and causing a scene in the lobby. I did not get the whole gist of what was going on but he seemed upset about something that really was not any of the providers' fault.
-
09-10-23 12:12 #25086Senior Member

Posts: 454Say what
Sheetz? What kind of service did you expect at a gas station?
Originally Posted by ItsAllGreat570
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 10:44 #25085Senior Member

Posts: 401Where?
Are these the names for providers or locations? In either case, more information about where to find or avoid them would be helpful.
Originally Posted by ItsAllGreat570
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 08:28 #25084Senior Member

Posts: 70Any clues to location?
Any info for the spa? Feel free to PM if you'd rather keep it a secret. Can share info about Richmond nova MD Philly and Nj.
Originally Posted by DeeMoney23
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-23 22:32 #25083Senior Member

Posts: 637Aqua Thai
Thanks to the forum for reporting on Aqua. I had a Saturday dream there with a Thai prover calling herself Sue. It was the best AMP dream I have had in along time. Very good, table shower, massage, lovely body, nursing, BBBJ. The place could be at a Four Seasons Hotel.
Originally Posted by Iohannes1971
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-23 17:37 #25082Senior Member

Posts: 105Grace forever wellness
Made appt with Grace for the second time and she remembers me. I was shocked but yeah she is definitely in her 50's but still sexy to me. After the massage she started to tease me and licked all over my body and kissed both of my butt cheeks LOL she told me to turn and asked if I wanted to fuck her. I was surprised but declined (didn't know she did FS) and proceeded to a CBJ. She stripped down completely naked and gave me a very enthusiastic blow but I just can't get off with a hat on. She took off the hat and started to give me a HJ while sucking on my nipples. I exploded everywhere while her tight naked body was next to mine. I will def repeat with her.











Reply With Quote




