Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 437 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 487 537 937 1437 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,555 of 24555
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18015

    Sexi Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadKnocker81  [View Original Post]
    Lexi and Molly are the only ones in the area that can get me off with head in under 10 minutes. But yeah, like you said, very hard to get a hold of sometimes and when you do they want to meet "right now". I think they might be working together though because when I went to go see Molly, I saw Lexi walk to the "lobby" of the no-tel that they like to stay at. I wonder if doubles are available and they just keep it quiet.
    Anyone have any updated intel on Lexi? Haven't seen her ads posted for awhile. Miss that throat.

  2. #18014

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgil69  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lizzie yesterday for a bbj, great experience.

    But I must admit I'm a newb.

    Anyone get an STI from a bbj?
    Yup. Kept a cover on ever since.

  3. #18013

    Any info on Heady B


  4. #18012
    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    I swear I have seen review of this girl somewhere but I can't find them. Has anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...930/6674640030
    This is the only review I remember seeing for her, not real good.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...309&viewfull=1#post6376309.

    I struggle with the search feature often but that time it worked out for me.

    Does anybody have any info on this one? I feel like I've seen a review of her somewhere but can't find anything.

    Used to title her ads throat goat and is in the Wilmington / Newark area. TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...c/275316933150

  5. #18011

    Latina Extras Question

    Either here or in another for us and I looked but can't find it. It was said that in comparison to others, the Latinas were hands down the better value and service. They were not offering BBJ and anal, as far as I know back in the day. Are these extras really being given out and yes I know it is YMMV. ?

  6. #18010

    Izzy. Hidden gem (not that Izzy who wants the dick pic) in Curtis Bay

    Had another provider stand me up Friday, so I buzzed Izzy. She's a recent advertiser who says she does doubles with another attractive girl and that they enjoy each other. Comms were good; got messaged back a few minutes later and was given the address in Curtis Bay. Headed up there to a SFH and knocked on the door (there are two doors, use the right one). She just moved there so she's getting settled (or so she says). Met me at the door with a smile and a lot of energy. Nice body, good curves, no obvious signs of candy use that I could see. Although they look similar, this does not appear to be the Izzy who demands a dick pic with fingers sticking up, blah, blah, blah. I could be wrong. It's a different number too.

    We immediately got to business on the couch (she said A / C upstairs was out) and she did some excellent mic work. Really good stuff. I'm a 69 fan, so we moved into that for a while and it really got her motor going. She was clean, only a faint musk going on there. Made her come once that way before she hopped on for some cowgirl until I blew my load. She rode me hard and really got into it. Helped me clean up, chatted for a bit and was on my way. Damage $ for SS; talked her down from $. 25. HH is normally $$, but I think there's room to bargain. All in all, a very good time and I'll be back when I have more time. I think she's going to be a lot of fun. Open menu except the back door.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...ratly/58385664

  7. #18009

    This site is ass but I'll keep trying

    Aight to all the bros that like ass here it goes.

    Out Dundalk there is a mix girl name Dana haven't heard from her since she had a baby. Nice booty hit that ***** all over but idk got kinda tired of her waiting game left her alone for a while also.

    Out Aberdeen there is that white girl forgot her name but she covers everything so I said the hell witbher.

    Out west she use to be out Sinclair rd a dark tone Sistah no big ass a little Booty wit big ass tits loves wit her mom dukes.

    Diamond out Catonsville had a nice little Booty hit that joint all sorts of way heard she trippin now wit her bf out from jail so be careful.

    Ya tried nikkiya from up north I think Aberdeen area as well, she is my favorite even tho she covers everything but mane she is a beaut in my book big ass big tits just to far for me!

    I feel like I missed 1 or 2 but I hate this site makes it hard to post. I might go on break as it's hot af out ya kno what I mean by that!

  8. #18008

    Zenden

    Quote Originally Posted by SWseeker69  [View Original Post]
    I am thinking of giving Zenden a try. I seen alot of reviews but can't find what the extras are. Does anyone know how many roses I need for extras?
    3 ben franklins minimum. It is the least economical option around. You can get anal and bbj from younger hotter latinas for. 2 at nearly any shop in CP, lp or hyattsville.

  9. #18007

    Lizzie White Marsh

    Saw Lizzie yesterday for a bbj, great experience.

    But I must admit I'm a newb.

    Anyone get an STI from a bbj?

  10. #18006

    ZD Extras

    Quote Originally Posted by SWseeker69  [View Original Post]
    I am thinking of giving Zenden a try. I seen alot of reviews but can't find what the extras are. Does anyone know how many roses I need for extras?
    100 CBJ.

    150 BBJ.

    200 FS.

    Trying for anything beyond that (if even available, YMMV) is up to you and the individual provider.

  11. #18005

    Zenden

    I am thinking of giving Zenden a try. I seen alot of reviews but can't find what the extras are. Does anyone know how many roses I need for extras?

  12. #18004

    Cee Cee

    I swear I have seen review of this girl somewhere but I can't find them. Has anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...930/6674640030

  13. #18003
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    So I was going to see this one yesterday before settling with Trinity, but when I finally got a response I saw she deleted all her ads. Idk, that's a red flag for me and odd as hell. Can anyone confirm she's real?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...989/4435902424
    She's Real. But she has a bad attitude.

  14. #18002

    Emmababy

    Great Emma dream! She is a little thinner than in the past but still in good shape. Easy comms and overall good experience. Hit her up gentlemen. Nice room and actual parking across the street. She is a good flutist a great dream overall.

    Matt.

  15. #18001
    Quote Originally Posted by CousinSkeeter  [View Original Post]
    I made the mistake of trying to see Pikesville Bri earlier. I hadn't seen her in over a year. Our last session went well so I decided to give it a shot. Bri told me she'd be ready at 11 am and sent me the hotel address. I texted her when I was leaving, when I was 5 minutes away, and when I arrived. Bri ignored all 3 of those texts. Save your time and gas guys. She's not worth the trip.
    So why do you keep posting screen shots of your conversations with providers? You simply got ghosted and stood up. So what's the big deal? It happens all the time in this hobby and I'd be willing to bet it's probably happened to each and every member that has posted on here at least several times! It's not like anyone called you a liar or said they didn't believe you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape