Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 69 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 1030
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #565

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her, but messaged her about prices. 6 months ago she was $$$ for an hour. I passed because she kinda looks like a guy. Prices probably went up since then.

  2. #564

    Anyone know what happened to her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...eauty/44661397

    Every time I tried to set something up she never responded. Feel like I missed out.

  3. #563

  4. #562

  5. #561

  6. #560

    Screening

    Quote Originally Posted by Cwasalt3  [View Original Post]
    How do you guys get around screening? I'm not showing a piece of my mail or showing my full name to any of these women. I can't be the only one, right? Too much to lose for any of that. How do you guys get around it?
    Just say no and move on to the next one on your list.

  7. #559

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by PacMang  [View Original Post]
    Broke my escort cherry based off of this review. I'm not into big girls, at all, but it's new years eve so I thought fuck it I'll take the chance. Most of the reviews are accurate and mirror my results. She said she would be home in 15 minutes so I headed in her direction, 30 minutes later I'm there and she says she will be ready soon. Another 20 minutes and I'm in the door greeted by a friendly dog that is scary at first. She almost immediately is on top of me, touching and directing me to touch her. She mentioned the money after my cock is almost in her mouth, grabs a water while I send it to her, comes back and without checking if it was even sent starts the session. Tna listed rate for 30 minutes $$ (think that's how you do it).

    Bbj for about 10 minutes, a lot of dt and gagging. Flipped her over the edge of the bed and put everything into destroying her doggy for about 20 minutes. She asked for a break and I saw the condom had broke, I told her and she seemed surprised but started bbj again and let me fuck her throat for 15 minutes before turning her over and finishing mish BBFS with cob. Overall almost an hour, she was pleasant and accommodating, never checked the time but very messy place. Would most likely repeat at my place.
    Looks like her last post was 8/23/23 with not being available till 2024 sometime. She had a stalker bf in jail she was trying to avoid. Maybe he got out and knocked her up again.

  8. #558

    These girls and their 'screening'

    How do you guys get around screening? I'm not showing a piece of my mail or showing my full name to any of these women. I can't be the only one, right? Too much to lose for any of that. How do you guys get around it?

  9. #557
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 178

    2 Asian Girls

    Looking for girl on girl action, young spinners preferred. Please PM details if you know of any currently working.

  10. #556

    Fbstbre

    Fbstbre just posted again in Tacoma. Strictly safety but very fuckable little spinner.
    Last edited by ViagraMan590; 09-19-23 at 16:37. Reason: Correct title

  11. #555

    Yup.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Annnnnd I'm out.
    I've been pretty much out of the hobby for the last couple years because of the rates. I remember the type of fun I could have for a 300 h, or sub200 hh.

    Thankfully I have my regular (s) who grandfathered me into their pre-Bidenomics rates.

  12. #554
    Quote Originally Posted by VTwelveMpg  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she just upped her rates which is a bummer. When I saw her it was 300 for hh. Her most recent ad today says 400, which I agree is absurd.
    Annnnnd I'm out.

  13. #553
    Quote Originally Posted by VTwelveMpg  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she just upped her rates which is a bummer. When I saw her it was 300 for hh. Her most recent ad today says 400, which I agree is absurd.
    I agree. That's not what I paid. I'll wait till rates stabilize and won't see her at that price point.

  14. #552
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenCandles  [View Original Post]
    Great service is nice. But Lucy wants 350 for a hh. I'm assuming gigi has similar rates. 500 h. Just insane rates for all covered fun, no matter the service quality. Like. Not even a BBBJ? Cmon girls.
    Looks like she just upped her rates which is a bummer. When I saw her it was 300 for hh. Her most recent ad today says 400, which I agree is absurd.

  15. #551

    Yeah, but.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. These days, great service is becoming more and more scarce so sounds like she's a winner.
    Great service is nice. But Lucy wants 350 for a hh. I'm assuming gigi has similar rates. 500 h. Just insane rates for all covered fun, no matter the service quality. Like. Not even a BBBJ? Cmon girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape