Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,471 to 7,485 of 29361
-
09-12-23 12:30 #21891Senior Member

Posts: 500Lavender. Lafayette Rd
Wanted to see what all the fuss was about with Amber as I didn't get a chance to see her when she was on the southside. Goddayum. You guys weren't lyin'. Yes, it appears that she's had some work done but I found her to be one of the hottest MT's I've encountered in Indy (hotter than Angela at Lids a few yrs ago IMO). Got there at opening as I prefer to be the first one in if I'm wanting FS, and had to ring the doorbell to be let in. Kinda awkward standing there for what seemed like an eternity but was really just a minute or two. She was wearing a skin tight camouflage mini one piece dress thingy. She's definitely a spinner. Paid the. 45 for hhr to which the 10 minute massage was actually much better than I thought it would be. Only complaint is that she slathered it on thick. I had a cover with $. 6 wrapped around it. If I walk in a place and know I want FS, I will usually peel one or two 20's off based on their looks. I didn't this time as I thought she was worth it. She got undressed and really has a nice body, perfect man-made's, flat stomach, long ass legs, and shaved. I don't know if she had the clamp down on me the whole time since I'm not very big, but I was shocked at how tight she felt. We both enjoyed our time and out I went. She said she would be there for a couple more months. Seemed friendly and gave me a pat on the ass as she opened the door. I may have to see her again, which I usually don't do intentionally.
Aj8.
-
09-12-23 06:14 #21890Senior Member

Posts: 99Anna
I highly recommend stopping in to take a flight with Anna at Sunflower. I'm still recovering from the fu at king turbulance last night!
-
09-12-23 00:10 #21889Senior Member

Posts: 299Agencies / Apartments
Senior Member from Tennessee, was wondering if there are any Asian apartment style or agencies in town for full-on GFE fun? I much rather prefer more room to enjoy activities. Thank you in advance, I travel quite a bit, NYC, SF, Orlando, Atlanta, etc. So feel free to PM me if you need intel on those places.
-
09-11-23 16:39 #21888Senior Member

Posts: 637Re: Sunflower
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...olis-in-175199#rubmaps.
Originally Posted by HeatMan
[View Original Post]
Look for the A frame building. The last couple of times I've driven by in the evening it appeared to me that the "Sunflower" flower was missing on sign along the avenue. Or it could just be my old eyes.
-
09-11-23 16:32 #21887Senior Member

Posts: 68Sunflower
Where on Madison is Sunflower?
Originally Posted by LegKiBob
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 14:50 #21886Senior Member

Posts: 176Linda
Is Linda gone from Sun in Castleton? Any other recommendations at this location? Thank you.
-
09-11-23 12:45 #21885Senior Member

Posts: 54Monger Monday
I am going to officially brand day one of the week "Monger Monday." You horny bastards must love when your wife leaves the house after a long weekend. The AMPs are packed on Monday's.
-
09-10-23 12:45 #21884Senior Member

Posts: 187My guess is sunflower. I went today but spinner wasn't there yet.
Originally Posted by IndyAssMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 11:53 #21883Senior Member

Posts: 142Tulu Experience. Where?
Which place on S Madison has the flower that grows tall?
Originally Posted by AnalHankerin
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 07:41 #21882Senior Member

Posts: 159Link
3715e76c71723234855520f2a0d30e90@reply.craigslist.org I know this is the wrong section but it's listed as massage.
Originally Posted by Bester1972
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 01:26 #21881Senior Member

Posts: 637No knowledge but Tineye came back with this for the picture.
Originally Posted by Rls0179
[View Original Post]
https://tineye.com/search/8dd5c7f432...er=desc&page=1
https://namethatporn.com/post/131954...-whatever.html
-
09-09-23 21:40 #21880Senior Member

Posts: 127Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by Rls0179
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-23 21:09 #21879Senior Member

Posts: 71Lesley's
Finally made it way out to Lesley's, walked in, greeted by Bobo. Got the hour. Laid on the table, she walks in with her dress unbuttoned and nothing under it. Nice massage, she sat in my back, grinding her vag on me. Flipped, she was leaning over me so I sucked a nipple, tried to FIV but she said she never saw me before so I should get 1 more massage. I thought that was the end of it but she asked if I wanted a HJ or BJ. Of course I said BJ. So she starts and after a couple f minutes I asked about DATY. A little hard to get her to understand but she agreed and we 69'd. Then she said I fuck you and climbed on top for a while then back to to 69. Then on top again and then 69 until I finished. She really gets into DATY. Got the forehead massage and cleaned up. She told I was a good pussy eater. A hug and OTD with 1. 4 plus House. Well worth it, thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by Dracos
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-23 20:54 #21878Senior Member

Posts: 527You have a link to the ad?
Originally Posted by Rls0179
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-23 19:48 #21877Senior Member

Posts: 99The Tulu Experience
This old Hankerin' mongers bones were achin' so I stopped into the place on south Madison Ave. Where the flower grows tall.
I opened the door and was greeted by a very petite MT who told me her name was 'Tulu'. I don't know what their was about her, but we had an immediate attraction.
I paid the standard $60 house fee for the hour massage and she led me to the room.
I hadn't quite finished disrobing when she waked in.
This is where the experience began. Tulu without a doubt gave me the best sensual massage I have ever fu at king had in a MP. I was rock hard on the flip and she asked if I would like a suck. Cha' Ching! One CBJ coming up. This Asian, succubus spinner inhaled my shaft like she was on life support. She swallowed 8" like a sword.
I couldn't wait any longer and was impaled to have FS with her. She asked if I would do her in Missionary position and I couldn't say I didn't love the shit of of the view.
Tulu's very vocal lust turned on the afterburner and we banged like two Fu at k Monkeys. They must have some quality tables!
We slammed and grinded until she had a shaking, trembling orgasm.
Tulu left the room to bring in hot towels and washed me down like I was a newborn.
Never thought about marry an AMP MT, but wholly shit this little lady rocked my world. A. Hank.












Reply With Quote





