Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 41263
-
09-09-23 14:39 #31798Senior Member

Posts: 527Karman
Does she swallow??
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-23 14:20 #31797Senior Member

Posts: 374Latina. Ad said Baby she said Jessica
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3195360
Not the chick in the ad. So much better than the chick in the ad. 5'2", beautiful face, perfect body, and amazing attitude. Long blonde hair. Just go do it right now or you will regret it.
-
09-09-23 13:22 #31796Senior Member

Posts: 181Karman kandy delight, morning.
Saw Karman this morning, as always an amazing time. (See my previous post on dreams with her). I wanted to share that She's hosting out of a private residence near the Julington Creek area. She's alone with her new feline pets, Romeo and Juliet. She's available now. Pm me for details.
-
09-09-23 11:44 #31795Senior Member

Posts: 221Luna Day is now Audrey Gold
And more expensive! If you can afford it, she is fun and authentic.
https://audrey.gold/lunaday
-
09-09-23 10:15 #31794Senior Member

Posts: 51Need A Translator For This One?
Anyone good at translation?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/112382675100
-
09-09-23 08:56 #31793Senior Member

Posts: 250Mya the MILF
I had a dream I met Mya the MILF today. This was my second time seeing her. I seen her a few months ago. The dream started with a OK BBBJ and then we went to k9. While in doggy I started to smell a bad stench. I didn't let it bother me because the view from the back was amazing. I held my breath and pounded away until I exploded inside the hat. The first time I saw her the stench wasn't there. My guess is it's from mongers exploding inside her and mixing up all the baby batter. All in all she's a decent provider, but needs to take care of that smell. She has a nice MILF body. Her tips are nice and ass is phat. The damage was 80 sonic rings.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/153075877
-
09-08-23 23:44 #31792Regular Member

Posts: 3Bambi
Anyone seen her? Comms good but curious before I pull the trigger. TIA and DMs also good.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/151151117
-
09-08-23 20:00 #31791Regular Member

Posts: 8Rylee jo. Damn inflation
Anyone have Intel on her? She said donations start at 180 and go to 400 plus for GFE. Seems high for a skip post, anyone plunged?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/794681863881
-
09-08-23 19:39 #31790Senior Member

Posts: 176Lookin for a Latina for tonight's dream and noticed a bunch more on AS (my preferred) but not sure if anyone seen any of the travelersS.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3179711
Might TOFTT tonight.
-
09-08-23 18:58 #31789Senior Member

Posts: 51Airport Recommendations?
Any airport area headache doctor recommendations? Heading that way next week.
-
09-08-23 15:09 #31788Regular Member

Posts: 17Tight little body
Has kids. Could barely tell until her tit started leaking. She looks fine. But could tell she's on something. I wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by ChrisJop
[View Original Post]
Preferred one on SS for looks and skill. She's fun and pretty and young and tight.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/340709293733
-
09-08-23 14:43 #31787Senior Member

Posts: 1244Cristy
Sir, what's her half hour rate? Does she provide a blowjob? Thank you!
Originally Posted by Soliloquio
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-23 14:42 #31786Senior Member

Posts: 469What was that slow motion?
I dreamt I was over on the westside and went to a dive hotel on kings hwy to see Autumn / Allie. In my caution, she came out to the lot and said hi, she looks about like the pics, recent mommy has some baby fat but was pretty with nice skin. Deed was uneventful, she was spaced out like moving in slowmo, head was deep and wet, no complaints. Mish and doggy to fill a bag but that spot didn't feel like it has come back from that baby, but I love a Big Pussy, so it was happy dream.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...g/763596688499
Lacey was there, too, but so spaced she didn't even know I walked in. She has very bad sores on her legs. I dreamt I went to see her recently and had to bail. This could be the dreaded Tranq that has been in other cities, they say it make sores so bad that they keep shooting in them and lose limbs.
Sometimes I wake up from a dream and thank the lord above that I made it!
Happy mongering,
Tall.
-
09-08-23 14:18 #31785Senior Member

Posts: 188Cristy
Kudos to you Pastor, Cristy is a great find! I saw her yesterday for a standard 30 minute FS session. Great location, AirBnB condo on AC Skinner. Great comms and attitude, her English is alright. Her man made boob job was not the best but she is young, has a pretty face / great smelling long hair, and her ass on doggie is to die for. Said she comes to Jax from Miami once or twice a month.
Originally Posted by DirtyPastor
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-23 13:58 #31784Senior Member

Posts: 31Strom
I had a dream with Storm yesterday. Comm was good, incall was a private residential location. Condition of incall was not the best. She is a nice mature lady. Mic skills were just ok, doggy after to finish. She is clean, so no smell. 100 mario coins for a hh. Would repeat again.
Originally Posted by BjPennFan
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




