Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 633 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 133 533 583 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 683 733 1133 1633 ... LastLast
Results 9,481 to 9,495 of 41287
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31807

    She does!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Does she swallow??
    As long as you swallow her cats hairballs!

  2. #31806

    To swallow or not to

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Does she swallow??
    Thats a question you should ask the provider.

    Read my past reviews. I can't say, not my forte.

  3. #31805

    Christina marie gfe

    Marie you spammed the forum posting about yourself, if you do it again I'll edit the posts so they say you have AIDS.

    A2

  4. #31804

    Dani

    I got to see Dani this morning, and she's awesome! Coms great! Location great! Attitude awesome! Really gets into the session. Great mix skills. Killer spinner body. Over all great dream! Definitely will be seeing her again. Damage was $150 hh a little high for me but worth it! Treat her right and she'll do the same for you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/324459800962

  5. #31803

    Karman

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk61  [View Original Post]
    Saw Karman this morning, as always an amazing time. (See my previous post on dreams with her). I wanted to share that She's hosting out of a private residence near the Julington Creek area. She's alone with her new feline pets, Romeo and Juliet. She's available now. Pm me for details.
    Does she swallow??

  6. #31802

    Latina. Ad said Baby she said Jessica

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3195360

    Not the chick in the ad. So much better than the chick in the ad. 5'2", beautiful face, perfect body, and amazing attitude. Long blonde hair. Just go do it right now or you will regret it.

  7. #31801

    Karman kandy delight, morning.

    Saw Karman this morning, as always an amazing time. (See my previous post on dreams with her). I wanted to share that She's hosting out of a private residence near the Julington Creek area. She's alone with her new feline pets, Romeo and Juliet. She's available now. Pm me for details.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230909_101229_Chrome.jpg‎   1694054193924.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230909_101154_Chrome.jpg‎   1694054126170.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230906_223710_TextNow.jpg‎  

    1694054093627.jpg‎  

  8. #31800

    Luna Day is now Audrey Gold

    And more expensive! If you can afford it, she is fun and authentic.

    https://audrey.gold/lunaday

  9. #31799

    Need A Translator For This One?


  10. #31798

    Mya the MILF

    I had a dream I met Mya the MILF today. This was my second time seeing her. I seen her a few months ago. The dream started with a OK BBBJ and then we went to k9. While in doggy I started to smell a bad stench. I didn't let it bother me because the view from the back was amazing. I held my breath and pounded away until I exploded inside the hat. The first time I saw her the stench wasn't there. My guess is it's from mongers exploding inside her and mixing up all the baby batter. All in all she's a decent provider, but needs to take care of that smell. She has a nice MILF body. Her tips are nice and ass is phat. The damage was 80 sonic rings.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/153075877
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8f5619ad2212a302e12795bac334d331_f.jpg‎  

  11. #31797

    Bambi

    Anyone seen her? Comms good but curious before I pull the trigger. TIA and DMs also good.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/151151117

  12. #31796

    Rylee jo. Damn inflation

    Anyone have Intel on her? She said donations start at 180 and go to 400 plus for GFE. Seems high for a skip post, anyone plunged?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/794681863881

  13. #31795
    Lookin for a Latina for tonight's dream and noticed a bunch more on AS (my preferred) but not sure if anyone seen any of the travelersS.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3179711

    Might TOFTT tonight.

  14. #31794

    Airport Recommendations?

    Any airport area headache doctor recommendations? Heading that way next week.

  15. #31793

    Tight little body

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisJop  [View Original Post]
    Has kids. Could barely tell until her tit started leaking. She looks fine. But could tell she's on something. I wouldn't repeat.

    Preferred one on SS for looks and skill. She's fun and pretty and young and tight.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/340709293733

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape