Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 61398
-
09-10-23 19:46 #53868Senior Member

Posts: 2344Should've Known Better
Than to believe a SW.
Originally Posted by KenDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 19:01 #53867Senior Member

Posts: 1370Callie
She's a WSW probably in her mid 30's. She had on a long summer dress when we met, but she’s healthy looking, not skinny at all. Peace.
Originally Posted by Poppy44
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 14:07 #53866Senior Member

Posts: 1370Cheekz
Yep. Since she's come back she's been a great experience. Peace.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 13:43 #53865Regular Member

Posts: 16[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
-
09-10-23 09:58 #53864Senior Member

Posts: 1126Ashton, by Westside Shopping Center
Saw cheeks wearing her normal gear but thigh highs and heels. Looks ready for a pounding. Guys, is she really worth the pick up. Ain't pulled the trigger yet but wanted too.
Phyuck!
Phyuck!
-
09-10-23 09:58 #53863Senior Member

Posts: 146Civi
I know Heather's brother's gf, and she's def no civi. But there's another alcoholic girl from the burbs who liked to hang out there (not the tall gf). Only saw her briefly through the door and heard people in the house complain about her.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-Strata.
-
09-10-23 00:11 #53862Senior Member

Posts: 277Redz
Nope no double, its her. She backed out when it came down to her going. She has been telling us all she is going and trying to get folks to give her money for while she is in there. I told her I'd take her, send her smokes and clothes but nothing until she goes because I've heard that all before. And what do you know? She didn't go after all.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-23 23:24 #53861Senior Member

Posts: 1370Redz
If she went to rehab; she must have a Doppelgänger, because I saw her the other night.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-23 23:06 #53860Senior Member

Posts: 1322Thanks for looking out Stoner. Both look like junior would enjoy their warm tunnels.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-23 22:15 #53859Senior Member

Posts: 1626Ramsay St and S Payson St
Ramsay St and S Payson St.
-
09-09-23 22:13 #53858Senior Member

Posts: 1626Ashton St and S Bentalou St
Ashton St and S Bentalou St.
-
09-09-23 22:11 #53857Senior Member

Posts: 1626Redz
Pics of Redz (dated Aug 23rd) before she left for rehab. Location was at S Pulaski St and Ashton St.
-
09-09-23 15:47 #53856Senior Member

Posts: 251What is she?
WSW, BSW, or LSW? She sounds enticing. How phat the booty?
Originally Posted by BMish
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-23 14:06 #53855Senior Member

Posts: 1370Callie
Met her a few weeks ago at the gas station on Garrison & Reisterstown Rd. She walked over to my car and got in. Very nice, attractive and well dressed. She wanted online $$ so I passed. She seemed very new to the area, but ironically; it seemed that she knew the "D boys". I figured that she would have to do "standard" for her services, in order to survive that "track". Good to know that she's more reasonable with her "tuition" now. Peace.
Originally Posted by BMish
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-23 12:39 #53854Senior Member

Posts: 278Callie
I was out on Garrison earlier yesterday when I saw Callie with a phat ass by the dollar store standing around. I picked her up for some brains and she made love through deepthroat. Very sloppy, did some tricks with her tongue too. It was for standard and a tip. She has digits for contributing seniors only.








Reply With Quote





