Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 123 of 499 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 173 223 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 7476
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5646

    Latina MILF

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/153956127

    Standard qv visit at tanger outlet. Pic wasn't 100 💯 percent accurate, but was greeted with an older woman with a banging body and nice ass! Very friendly and she spoke some english. CBJ doggy and missionary to finish the job. I would say it was good time for 1. 2. I would definitely repeat if I knew I could get her everytime. No rush and was very friendly and mature like. Nice little dance when entering with a hug and peck on the cheek going and coming. Not bad at all fellas!

  2. #5645
    Quote Originally Posted by JustWanToHelp  [View Original Post]
    I did- once. Awhile ago. I paid for her 15 min session and after 14 min of her talking she said time is up and if I wanted to do anything I would have to book a longer session next time. There was never a next time. Pictures are close but she had gained some weight. Nice lady if you want to talk. YMMV and other may have gotten right down to business, but I was not that lucky. Location was a motel off Rivers. Very low end.
    Minimum effort maximum money.

    Stop wasting money.

  3. #5644
    Quote Originally Posted by JustWanToHelp  [View Original Post]
    I did- once. Awhile ago. I paid for her 15 min session and after 14 min of her talking she said time is up and if I wanted to do anything I would have to book a longer session next time. There was never a next time. Pictures are close but she had gained some weight. Nice lady if you want to talk. YMMV and other may have gotten right down to business, but I was not that lucky. Location was a motel off Rivers. Very low end.
    Wow, after two minutes, I would have shoved my dick in her mouth so she couldn't talk.

  4. #5643
    Quote Originally Posted by Rms2016  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had dreams of this lady?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...n/442166026019
    I did- once. Awhile ago. I paid for her 15 min session and after 14 min of her talking she said time is up and if I wanted to do anything I would have to book a longer session next time. There was never a next time. Pictures are close but she had gained some weight. Nice lady if you want to talk. YMMV and other may have gotten right down to business, but I was not that lucky. Location was a motel off Rivers. Very low end.

  5. #5642

    Pardon Me If She's Been Discussed

    Has anyone had dreams of this lady?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...n/442166026019

  6. #5641

    Citrine

    Wellllll. She's real. She looks like pics.

    About all the good news I have. Seniors PM me for details. Needless to say I won't be partaking.

  7. #5640
    Quote Originally Posted by JustWanToHelp  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/152932000#.

    I saw this person this weekend. Picture was not close. $100 for a fast 20 min CBJ and FS and out the door. I'm going back to AMP's. I have more fun with a table shower.
    I've had luck with 3 out of 5. But if the pics are way off or fugly I say nope and leave.

  8. #5639

    Latino

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/152932000#.

    I saw this person this weekend. Picture was not close. $100 for a fast 20 min CBJ and FS and out the door. I'm going back to AMP's. I have more fun with a table shower.

  9. #5638
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasGentlman  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully seeing her today. Some texts and trying to line up a time once she gets up and moving. I'll report back if we make it happen.
    How did it turn out? She disappear with that deposit I'll bet.

  10. #5637

    Citrine

    Quote Originally Posted by OneRickTeasey  [View Original Post]
    It is spelled Citrine not Citrene, sorry fellas. I don't seem to be able to edit. Either way, she's cool and I'm a bad spellur.
    Hopefully seeing her today. Some texts and trying to line up a time once she gets up and moving. I'll report back if we make it happen.

  11. #5636

    Citrine not Citrene (facepalm)

    It is spelled Citrine not Citrene, sorry fellas. I don't seem to be able to edit. Either way, she's cool and I'm a bad spellur.

  12. #5635

    New girl in area, Citrene

    Hi guys, been a while since I posted.

    Saw Citrene last night, she offers a true GFE and is a sweetheart. Recently moved to the area from west coast, is trying to get situated so there's no incall and she doesn't have a car yet. Pics are accurate. Great BBBJ (begged for DT), covered FS cowgirl / rev cowgirl and doggy were all I could handle after that. She spent more than an hour with me and we had a lot of fun. She's open minded, easy to talk to and seemed sober at first (we had a few drinks together). Mentioned she's down for fetish but cost is extra, so please respect her boundaries. You may see her working at one of the sc's downtown soon. Treat her right fellas, she's legit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/citrine_13

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/679688979084

    1 Rick.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails citrine.jpg‎  

  13. #5634

    Any one tried? And my new favorite

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...o/821619854722

    Has anyone given the one above a try been wanting to try something different?

    https://tryst.link/escort/candicakess

    Seen this one twice already looks just like her pics, she's easy going and very thick.

  14. #5633

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerKnight090  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with her? Or ever get a Latino that's stays in an apartment? Only seen them in the hotels.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ston/152862180
    Her apt is in North Charleston and has a gate to enter the parking lot (it was open) and a gate to enter the building. She shares a spot with Pamela, another girl in the ay papi section. I saw her for a QV. When you park, you have to wait for her to walk around and let you in the building. She was quiet (I assume she's not a big english speaker), so I set the green on the table and got down to it. She does her business on the couch. CBJ then did the doggy sprint to finish in the bag. Her pics are accurate and she's a short cutie who's in good shape. I'm not the biggest fan of the apartment deal but would happily see her again.

    I pretty much only see Latinas now, so if anyone has any good looking local ones they would recommend or questions about any I may have seen, shoot me a PM.

  15. #5632

    Apartments?

    Anyone have experience with her? Or ever get a Latino that's stays in an apartment? Only seen them in the hotels.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ston/152862180

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape