Thread: Asian PLEASER Reviews only
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 1058
-
09-30-23 00:42 #488Senior Member

Posts: 169Moli Best Tits Aawrd
Moli by far had the best Tits in LA. She was so sultry and sexy. It was a once in a lifetime experience spending an hour with her. She knew how to make you feel like a King. I also would chat her up and meet for a drink. Still have contact with an occasional text (not often). Never see her anymore. Not sure if she went back to Korea or some lucky bro married her. She left a lasting memory.
Originally Posted by BuildingGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-23 20:02 #487Senior Member

Posts: 196She still looks good and her service is always stellar. And, yes, her rate is $$$$.
Originally Posted by JohnHada
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-23 09:06 #486Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 18Chu
Pics: They're her but definitely photoshopped. Idk why really though as she's pretty enough as is.
Looks: 9/10. Super pretty and super smooth look to her face. Very GND and college girlfriend look to her.
English: Not really there but I think the norm is to use a translate app to get complex sentences across. Other than that, she knows what session oriented language is.
Attitude. Always service queen and GFE. I think what I appreciate is that she never acts like I'm just a customer coming to visit. She remembers small details of our encounters and conversations so it gives the feeling of a standing rapport. Like a mom and pop shop that you love and they keep remembering your snippets you share. A bit sentimental but for me, it makes a big difference in whether I consider it a personable experience.
Service. Superior. It's always a consistent take on Chu from me, and everyone who has become a regular like myself. Her routine is fairly status quo but the differences in energy, service, are just stellar. Always a violent BBBJ with balls cupped. Licking my nuts from the bottom to the top of my shaft and keeping her eyes locked with mine is a talent imo. Always a champ in taking a hard pounding and she remembers I cum hardest when she's on too so when the time is getting short, she'll climb on top and do her thing. Never misses a beat though I do strive to cum in other positions as I did this last time to keep her on her toes LOL.
Expense - $420. Hour with the no hat coverage.
Repeat. Easy yes. She's a staple in the La scene for a reason and has taken the mantle from greats like Pepsi, Mistress X and other of the like. Her service speaks for itself and good providers have already either retired, moved on, or simply left for other reasons. I value service and a pretty face and she delivers every time. Will continue to regular her for a good while.
-
09-16-23 11:14 #485Senior Member

Posts: 154Nancy
Pics: They are here but its photoshopped. Good representation of her though.
Looks: She's pretty. She's about 5'5-5'6 with some nice B cup tits and a firm ass. Soft skin on a slender build.
English: She's not fluent but she knows enough to carry some sort of conversation and be directed for the purposes of the session.
Attitude: Service queen. There really isn't anything she said no to and seemed to genuinely get a pleasurable kick out of everything we did together.
Service: 9/10. Again, this girls is no holds barred when it comes to service. She gives you a cat bath and will have your whole body taken care of in a cat bath before rimming you and giving you a hardy BBBJ from underneath. She allows for filming and greek for an uncharge and after the purchase, I say got my money's worth. Her BJ is a 8/10 while the greek and rimming were 10/10 quite frankly. She's experienced enough and allows for some tier one poundage while in doggy for backdoor action. MSOG is also free so popping early didn't feel bad knowing I had the rest of the session to get another nut in. Her massage was decent and given the price for the added amenities when comparing to other girls, the fees take you a bit further.
Expense: Six benjis.
Repeat: I would. I may withhold the video option since I got mine already and don't need another but if you went just for an hour, no bb uncharge with another shot in their for free. The value is just too good to pass up for budget minded brothers or anyone really looking for a good deal.
-
09-16-23 02:24 #484Regular Member

Posts: 17Good ole days 2014 ish
God Rebecca got me to blow quick when behind her. CV days, Rebecca, Chloe, Reah, Cola, Moli, Lady Gaga, and a couple less known favs I had, Emma K and OMG I can't remember, but a gorgeous lower half w healthy landing strip, SIA, SIA.
Originally Posted by Micca112
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-23 01:02 #483Senior Member

Posts: 1834Moe
With SAG.
Photos: It's of her. A little bit of P.S. With heavy make-up.
Looks: She looks cute to me. Face is a bit wide with baby fat. Has a noticeable beauty mark on her right cheek. Her eye's are more squinted making her look tired. Her natural resting face has a bit of a slight pouty look to it, like she's just at the beginning transition of puckering up for a kiss. Sports a pigtail that adds to her youth. Moe essentially had no make up on when I met her. Coupled with much better and brighter lightning than you would normally find, it really helps bolster her youth without the usual light veil. She's easily early 20's. 5'4". Her natural B's are shapely and perky. While not quite a handful, they cup nicely and feels satisfying. No ass really. Pussy has a Bush that is well trimmed. No tattoos that I could find. Skin tone is lightly tanned and blemish free. Slender frame but the outline of her mid section is more like two parallel bars; not much curve at all.
English: Some English with a heavy Japanese accent on some words.
Attitude: A bit distant, definitely not a talker, disinterested. No doubt the business has ground her down a bit. Could be just her natural disposition but one that isn't well suited for this type of client forward interaction.
Service: Overall I would say average. DFK was nonexistent, the same for LFK. She just put her lips together and stayed still. BBBJ, however, was decent. Alternates between BLS, DT, and bobbing. Not much variation though. Audio feedback is what you can expect from JAVs. She wasn't that receptive nor responsive to DATY. Eye contact was good during BBBJ and CG but she shuts her eyes in mish, so inconsistent? She's active enough in CG but less so in all other positions. Not much engagement but she will hug you close if you lean in during mish. Did not partake in BBFS.
Exepnse: $360.
Repeat: No. I wanted to compare and contrast my experiences with Angelababy's crew from a few years before, especially contending with a JAV model. It's safe to say that Moe was a dud compared to the girls I saw with Angelababy. And average at best with current available talents. Unless you really want to fuck a young Japanese girl and / or film the session with consent, Moe doesn't have much to offer or bring the monger table, IMO.
-
09-11-23 12:34
Senior Member
-
09-10-23 21:52 #482Senior Member

Posts: 3690Sexy Shannon
Still works. At least 2 pics were real. https://www.sweetasiangem.com/sexy-shannon. I don't mind paying more but I am gone as soon as I smell GPS, doesn't matter who.
Originally Posted by AnthonyPat11
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 18:08 #481Senior Member

Posts: 196All those were great along with Rebecca, and she still looks good and services is always top tier.
Originally Posted by AnthonyPat11
[View Original Post]
One, thing was Moli always kept her Bush kinda long which wasn't my preference. LOL.
-
09-09-23 22:48 #480Regular Member

Posts: 19Loved Moli, Her, Sexy Shannon and Sexy Lohan were my Big 3. Sexy as fuck, classy and just loved pleasing. I think Moli was one of the first to hit 3 for an hour. She said it was to weed out the cheapskates.
Originally Posted by BuildingGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-23 14:21 #479Regular Member

Posts: 9Ari is the best so far
I agree on Ari, I think she is pretty and love her body. She has that youthful body and skin, very clean. She seems classy and polished which I find attractive. I have only met a few kgirls since getting verified. Others I have met so far are you-mi and j girl Baby Yuka. I haven't contributed on them as they are gone now. Both were unforgettable but I keep coming back to Ari. There are a few more I am looking to meet. This site is really helpful and hope to contribute also!
Originally Posted by RockItAllNite
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-23 09:03 #478Senior Member

Posts: 916I agree with Sturdybird on Ari. She is hot to me as well. She is not skinny or slim. IMHO- She is pretty and fit and good in bed a man pleaser. I will say that I do not have just one type though. I have made this known before as well. There are many different flowers and they are all beautiful.
Originally Posted by SturdyBirdy
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 22:48 #477Senior Member

Posts: 241Ahh yes, Moli, crazy to me in a good way for sure, but so hot I did not mind, LOL. Miss her, wish she still was available (dm please if anyone knows). She used to get into it so bad with Megan in MDR.
Originally Posted by BuildingGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 22:20 #476Senior Member

Posts: 423Slutty in looks or service?
Ari is definitely the freakiest I've had in awhile if you're asking just about acts of service. It's also mentioned in another thread but juni does like ff and does not mind slapping and rubbing your meat all over her face after cim.
Originally Posted by TheValleyGod69
[View Original Post]
Slutty looking abg to me would be cocoa from bg. She just has those nice big lips meant for melting your popsicles and tattoos are pretty hot on her. Hanna (meagan) is slutty looking too but I don't know what she looks like nowadays.
-
09-07-23 20:34 #475Senior Member

Posts: 326Don't Forget Moli
Moli was the greatest in looks, service and personality. I had lunch with her a few times. The script was always the same. Moli would wear revealing and expensive form fitting outfits. She would sashay to the table.
Originally Posted by CreamFire
[View Original Post]
The male staff would rush over. The male customers would stare shamelessly. The female customers would just glare. She has sent me some recent selfies and she is still breathtaking. Some real photos from the good old days - https://www.foxylists.com/moli .
Who could forget Meagan? 'Nuff said.
-
09-07-23 18:43 #474Senior Member

Posts: 181She's hot to me
I value good proportions. I like big tits, thighs, and ass relative to the waist. I hate thigh gap. I hate scraggly arms reflective of someone who only walks on the elliptical for exercise. I hate flat asses. I hate the "tits on a stick" look, which somehow gets forgivingly labeled as "slender. " If your upper arm and shoulder area resembles a skeleton, do some push-ups, curls, and side raises please. Hit the squat rack and go to proper depth to get rid of that cardboard ass.
Originally Posted by Stumpary
[View Original Post]
In the Kgirl realm, we're not likely to find a provider who's both super lean in the waist and still has a juicy ass. And perhaps some of you who really value leanness have very loose criteria for what is considered a juicy ass. Or maybe you're expecting someone with the body of Hayden Harper. If that's the case, moderate your expectations. She costs way more for a reason.
Ari, IMO, curves beautifully and does not have an egregious amount of belly fat. Despite not having washboard abs, she's far from a muffin top.











Reply With Quote





