Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 4416
-
09-13-23 22:48 #591Regular Member

Posts: 18Jamie From Four Seasons
Does anyone know what happened to Jamie from Four Seasons Massage located at Evergreen Way in Everett? I know it had another name before Four Seasons, but it was always Four Seasons when I went there. She is a beautiful Korean girl, probably about 5'6" to 5'7", mid to late 30's and worked at Four Seasons from 2017-2019 or so. I saw her probably about 30 times during that time. Not sure why, but I didn't think of getting her number to stay in touch with her. Then one day, I called to make an appointment and the Mamasan said she no longer worked there. I was very sad to hear that news! She provided great service and was absolutely gorgeous! It just occurred to me that someone on this board probably knows where she is or if she left the business. If she is still working in the area, I would love to see her, again. Either reply to my message or pm me privately. Thanks in advance for your help.
-
09-13-23 17:22 #590Senior Member

Posts: 205Sunshine Lynnwood
Cici Massage Spa in Lynnwood.
Originally Posted by NamelessDrone
[View Original Post]
What about this place? Around the other side of Sunshine? Same owner?
-
09-13-23 12:59 #589Regular Member

Posts: 42Totally my bad; Sunshine.
Originally Posted by Datits
[View Original Post]
Hard to keep up sometimes.
-
09-13-23 12:34 #588Senior Member

Posts: 63Sunrise or Sunshine?
I find Sunshine on 196th, don't see Sunrise?
.
Originally Posted by NamelessDrone
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-23 20:12 #587This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 179191X Broadway and Madison RM reviews?
Anyone with RM credentials care to share the two 191X AMPs reviews?
-
09-12-23 16:21 #586Regular Member

Posts: 42Nice session at Sunrise Lynnwood
Sunrise Lynnwood is kind of my go-to; I have yet to have a granny, it's clean and quiet, and the service is pretty predictable.
Met Ling there today; tall, slender and tight, in her 20's, perfect English. Not a stunner, but cute for sure. And I suspect she'd be amazing in make-up. Gave a nice massage with the towel on, then sloooooooooowly dragged it off me, did some light finger touch and then on to a topless flip. Let me pull down the workout pants for some OTP touch. Very nice, slow ending. I suspect her boundaries are pretty clear, but for me that's about the perfect session within those boundaries.
-
09-09-23 19:06 #585Senior Member

Posts: 205Broadway
Mary is great, get to know her and see what happens.
Originally Posted by ZoooBus
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-23 14:11 #584Senior Member

Posts: 77Latin spot
Anyone have any info on the latin spot on Rucker ave?
-
09-08-23 22:03 #583Senior Member

Posts: 270To add on to what was already posted. The woman that works at the first source is Mary. I do believe that she is married and her husband also gives massages. I have no idea what they are like. She does HJ only with limited OTC roaming. But she gives a good solid massage and a quite good handy. If you want to see what she looks like here is a YouTube video with her in it. She is the woman at the opening. The large man getting a massage maybe her husband, but I cannot tell. Nor could I swear that is Mary giving a massage:
Originally Posted by JpLovesBlondes
[View Original Post]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfT0QBhT3Ko
Very rarely when she is on vacation another lady will substitute. I am not sure if it is the same one. I do not know any details about that.
-
09-08-23 20:11 #582Senior Member

Posts: 248The last one has had younger than 50 the last couple times I've been, 3 ladies, first one was late 20's, early 30's, second time I got one mid 40's, last time late 30's, early 40's. First and last had GREAT bodies, middle one had a good body.
Originally Posted by JpLovesBlondes
[View Original Post]
Have not been to the other two places for too long.
-
09-08-23 16:52 #581Senior Member

Posts: 94Recent Intel?
I've peaked in this triumvirate of places near the corner of 19th and Broadway in North Everett and have definitely seen older and thicker women at the front. Do any of these have options for younger than 50, or skinny / fit masseuses?
Including links because there are 33 different massage places with the same name:
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...erett-wa-90696#rubmaps.
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...rett-wa-100999#rubmaps.
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...erett-wa-75850#rubmaps.
-
09-08-23 09:45 #580Senior Member

Posts: 248No, but she didn't feel like she's a cookie cutter experience girl, def did not offer FS, but I wouldn't rule out that she offers it.
Originally Posted by ZoooBus
[View Original Post]
I'll PM you her number if you want.
-
09-07-23 18:12 #579Senior Member

Posts: 270Your post was what made me want to check it out again. Let's see, did she grab Mr. Johnson before you had even started to undress?
Originally Posted by JMirage
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 18:10 #578Senior Member

Posts: 248Gage
I wonder if it was the same girl I saw, Eva. She had only offered HE, and that's all I wanted, but very flirty and kissy! She grinding on my with her panties until I was hard for the HE. Even ended up texting me later.
Originally Posted by ZoooBus
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 06:08 #577Senior Member

Posts: 87Revive on Madison
Decided to give it a shot. Walked in and was greeted by a slim 50+ yr old. 50 for half hour. While the massage was happening, I could hear a male voice in the hallway speaking to a lady, probably the papasan so it was a little hard to relax. The flip came and while the HE was happening I could still hear the convo going on, plus it sounded like furniture was being rearranged and groceries were being put away. Wasn't really a relaxing experience. I saw Lisa.
Overall, Experience was ok. Massage was ok. HE was ok. Would not repeat.









Reply With Quote






