Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 325 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 375 425 825 1325 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 25039
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20179

    Surprise?! Guess who’s cumming to dinner!?

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    What reality do you live in where it's OK to show up unannounced and knock on the door looking for someone? No wonder I can never get actual addresses these days until I jump through a bunch of hoops to prove I am serious.
    But, all kidding aside. I rarely get involved in comments about monger behavior that may potentially lead to pissing wars. But I just have to state here, that I fully agree with Swim about this. I have indeed cut off all communications in the past, with mongers who I learned pulled this sort of shit. How would you like it, if the HOE showed up at YOUR door, perhaps during an extended family get-together with little kids and aunts and uncles! It is, in my humble opinion, absolutely and totally unacceptable.

  2. #20178

    Jefferson

    Taking a shit here. I was on Jefferson Blvd. Went by one of the hotels. Saw a girl outside with her dog having a cigarette. Killer body, big ass. Has anyone seen her? Maybe she doesn't post or even see people but figured I would ask.

    I pulled through and drove by her. Should have stopped but wasn't sure what I could ask LOL.

  3. #20177
    Quote Originally Posted by DpmSaturn14  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this girl? Searched her name here and nothing came up. Greatly appreciate and info on her. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bestyuevahad

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...e/927859084481
    Haven't personally seen her but there's been several reviews on here in the bad-mediocre range plus reports of demons. Try searching just 'Jane' or 'Mary' and see if you have any luck.

  4. #20176
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    What reality do you live in where it's OK to show up unannounced and knock on the door looking for someone? No wonder I can never get actual addresses these days until I jump through a bunch of hoops to prove I am serious.
    Seriously. Guys like to complain about all the extra precautions that a lot of providers take these days, but then you see things like that and understand why.

  5. #20175

    Maryjane

    Search for her the way I wrote it. She barely ever responds.

    Quote Originally Posted by DpmSaturn14  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this girl? Searched her name here and nothing came up. Greatly appreciate and info on her. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bestyuevahad

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...e/927859084481

  6. #20174

    Maryjannneee

    Any info on this girl? Searched her name here and nothing came up. Greatly appreciate and info on her. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bestyuevahad

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...e/927859084481

  7. #20173
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan1960  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened th the girl near tolman highschool off newport ave pawtucket. Just got back into town and tried her number disconnected stopped by a guy ans the door just said sorry wring house.
    What reality do you live in where it's OK to show up unannounced and knock on the door looking for someone? No wonder I can never get actual addresses these days until I jump through a bunch of hoops to prove I am serious.

  8. #20172
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    She was slam dunk CIP quite a few years ago, but I have no idea about now. If you put Jodi in the forum search engine here, you can probably pull my old picture of her ass.
    I texted her and asked about BBFS. She blocked me. LOL.

    Next.

  9. #20171

    Girl near Tolman high

    Does anyone know what happened th the girl near tolman highschool off newport ave pawtucket. Just got back into town and tried her number disconnected stopped by a guy ans the door just said sorry wring house.

  10. #20170

    Jodi now Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cranston-ri/female-escorts/black_caribbean/big-titty-****----hot--ready-c/737289558575

    Well this ad certainly reads like she offers bbfscip. Plus there's a T E are ad from July which confirms it, but recent reports from here say no. Wonder what the trick is?
    She was slam dunk CIP quite a few years ago, but I have no idea about now. If you put Jodi in the forum search engine here, you can probably pull my old picture of her ass.

  11. #20169

    You are very welcomed!

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottBoxster  [View Original Post]
    I have no interest in being robbed, defrauded, or arrested, that is for damn sure.
    And I highly recommend to you macho dudes who like to TOFTT and be the first in (because I'm too chicken-shit!) with these sketchy, unknown hoes, that you subscribe to a premium reverse search! Its generally only about 25 bucks a month, but I consider it a wise investment, which has probably saved me from some potentially dangerous situations, numerous times. I tried other reverse search tools, but I settled quite a few years ago on beenverified.com.

    But I'd really like to hear from you guys that have tried other reverse search tools. Because I've been told that some others apparently have brought up names and data that beenverified did not. So, can anybody comment on what reverse search tools you have had success with? Because I'm often disappointed with what beenveried sometimes DID NOT find!

  12. #20168

    Morgan aka Jodi

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cranston-ri/female-escorts/black_caribbean/big-titty-****----hot--ready-c/737289558575

    Well this ad certainly reads like she offers bbfscip. Plus there's a T E are ad from July which confirms it, but recent reports from here say no. Wonder what the trick is?

  13. #20167

    Thank you for the report. Not worth the risk, that is for sure. Much appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Oh, and I forgot to mention several counts of felony conspiracy.
    I have no interest in being robbed, defrauded, or arrested, that is for damn sure.

  14. #20166
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I was somewhat interested in this so I did a reverse search on the number. Found the Facebook and the pictures there are of the woman in the ad. The criminal record is extensive, and from 2004 to 2018 included breaking and entering, burglary, vandalism, forgery, and felony assault, and resisting arrest. And since she was also arrested for prostitution MANY times, I would not be surprised if they are currently tracking her. Because she is surely doing a very poor job of hiding her identity, even though shes used some 20 different aliases.

    I don't know about you guys, but personally, I would want to inseminate something a bit more attractive for that kind of risk! Indeed, this woman probably has one of the very longest and one of the most unsavory rap sheets I've ever seen in a reverse search of a hoe. I can only imagine what kind of thugs she is likely to be associated with.
    Oh, and I forgot to mention several counts of felony conspiracy.

  15. #20165

    Too bad

    Sadly due to the lack of positive reviews and this huge red flag I will have to pass. Not willing to take those kind of risks at my age. And I am aware of her not being precisely a hottie but with so many reliable good providers dead or just disappearing it is quite difficult to find the services mentioned.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I was somewhat interested in this so I did a reverse search on the number. Found the Facebook and the pictures there are of the woman in the ad. The criminal record is extensive, and from 2004 to 2018 included breaking and entering, burglary, vandalism, forgery, and felony assault, and resisting arrest. And since she was also arrested for prostitution MANY times, I would not be surprised if they are currently tracking her. Because she is surely doing a very poor job of hiding her identity, even though shes used some 20 different aliases.

    I don't know about you guys, but personally, I would want to inseminate something a bit more attractive for that kind of risk! Indeed, this woman probably has one of the very longest and one of the most unsavory rap sheets I've ever seen in a reverse search of a hoe. I can only imagine what kind of thugs she is likely to be associated with.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape