Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 7,216 to 7,230 of 8093
-
06-08-08 10:42 #878Senior Member

Posts: 5563More Sabrina and Amy (and more truth)
Both of these girls rocked my world. I have good contact information Sabrina; but, none for Amy. Has anyone else here had any experiences with Amy?
Originally Posted by CookyJar
CookyJar
-
06-08-08 10:33 #877Senior Member

Posts: 5563Sabrina, Amy and the truth
Everyone has minor fetishes, some are just more fiendish then others. Mine? Well, I like to have my…., hummm, maybe now isn’t a good time nor the place to go into it. Suffice it to say, I have one. Most of us don’t think of our little fetishes as anything special. Sexual quarks are very common and usually they go unnoticed. It could be something as simple as a preference for blonds, it maybe a fondness for shaved cushy or as is often the case with lots of black guys – the strong desire for a big butt. These are mild little sex quarks, no one questions them. These tiny little quarks should not be compared or put in the same category as masochistic sexual perversions, sadistic torturing, rape/forced sex and sex with the under aged.
If you have a small little sexual perversion, have I got the girl for you? Amy was like a freak on a rode – always there right where you want her. I thought Sabrina was freaky, but Amy surpassed her by a mile. Some of the things that Amy was willing to do stopped Sabrina in her tracks. She is a submissive. I should have known this from the time we picked her up. She started with thanking us for picking her up, thanked us continually no matter what we were doing, and finished by thanking me all the way on the ride back.
Sabrina likes having her picture taken, that’s a fact she’ll freely admit. Sexually, she is very accommodating. But, she does have her limits and I know that, so there are some things that I will not ask her to do. On the other hand, as we progressed, I saw that there were few acts which Amy did not claim as part of her repertoire. She described how she was the willing participant in a Bukkake. Sabrina had no idea what a Bukkake was. I watched Sabrina face as she listen to Amy tell her what she had done. (The act of more than one man ejaculating onto a submissive woman's face. Where a woman receives a bukkake shower but tilts her head back and opens her mouth, trying to catch it all. At the end of all the facials the semen is collected and drunk by the target of the bukkake shower.) I could see actually wonderment in Sabrina’s face as Amy went on to depict other feats preformed at orgies she attended in up State PA. My first reaction was one of disbelief. I figured she was telling tales out of school. Amy made a believer out of me and I think she got Sabrina’s attention as well.
The first inclination that Amy was not making shit up was when as asked/said Sabrina could tie her up. We all decided that we didn’t have that type of equipment. At Amy’s suggestion, we settled for using a belt to make a lease for Amy. At first Sabrina wasn’t getting it, but; Amy encouraged her to pull tighter, and Sabrina fell in step. I could see that this wasn’t Amy’s’ first time in this position. Then as further proof that she was no fake. Amy practically smothered herself to death, using Sabrina big fluffy bottom. She buried her face between Sabrina’s butt cheeks and held it there while my camera reset. Amy let Sabrina sit back on her face and wiggle. The smaller Amy was at the complete mercy of the bigger Sabrina. When Sabrina let Amy come up for air, she (Amy) was still game for more.
Cutting to the chase. Laying, sandwiched between the two girls, I rested as their kissed sucked and fondled. I had started off with a gentle suck and fuck with Sabrina. Now as I lay there, I was attempting to get it up for a go at Amy. (I wasn’t that interest in F/S with Amy, but I did not want the girl to feel slighted. (Everyone in the room knew Sabrina had the looks.) After removing the rubber I had used on Sabrina, Amy started working real hard on a BBBJ. Sabrina urged her on, saying, “go for it girl.” I propped myself up on a pillar and Sabrina propped herself up on the side of my chest. We both positioned ourselves so that we had a clear view of Amy sucking. I got into it and rose to the occasion. I lifted my hips and tried to hit the bottom of her throat, she gagged. I took Sabrina’s right hand with my left and placed it on the bun on Amy’s head and I told her she could help. Sabrina giggled. Amy came up for air and a flood of spit dripped from her mouth. Surprised, Sabrina, with a sense of alarm in her voice asked, “Did you swallow it?” “No, not yet,” Amy quickly answered, before dropping back down on my dick. And at that, I blow my second wad. After waiting for my finish, Amy lifted her head. Sabrina told her she could use the bathroom. Amy opened her mouth and said,”Why.” She then looked at Sabrina and said, “It’s good for you.” Amy milked a little cum from my dick, touched the tip of her finger to it and wiped it across her lips. She looked at Sabrina and asked, “See aren’t my lips nice and shiny?” She further explained to Sabrina that cum was good for the complexion. Amy then calmly sort out the discarded rubber that I had used on Sabrina, dumping the contents into her palm and applied more cum to her lips. Tasting the contents of her palm with the tip of her tongue, she licked and said, “It’s too good to waste.” Need I say more?
Everyone knows how I feel about Sabrina. She is one of the classiest young girls on the stroll. She is a little freakier than most, but nothing uncomfortable. On the other hand, Amy is a nice choice for those guys who like “cum in face,” “bare back blow jobs to completion with a swallow,” and similar fetishes. Amy is a better choice for those who want to go all out – she is not for the faint at heart. The differences are: Sabrina may let you do it, but Amy will let you do the same thing and then she gets into it.
Oops! I almost forgot to mention – everything was on the table. However, as always, YMMV.
CookyJar
-
06-07-08 01:38 #876Senior Member

Posts: 285Now that's funny. Too bad you live so far away from me. I'd like to not sleep with you too.
Originally Posted by Tall Cheyenne1
-
06-06-08 17:09 #875Senior Member

Posts: 5563I find that even the hardest core SW will respond better to a little sugar, rather than to vinegar.
Originally Posted by Tall Cheyenne1
I tend to back off of the drug sick girls. If the girl is drug sick you can count on getting back service. I’d rather just give them $10 bucks and hope they’ll remember the gesture the next time we meet.
I have had some really nice friendships with a couple of providers. I have never been anywhere near a BF/GF experience with a provider. Andrea and I got to be great buds. We went out on a couple of nice, regular type, dates. I enjoyed her company and we got along, but that’s as far as it got. I think she wanted the type of relationship that you are referring too. It’s the same relationship that Suzy has. This type of relationship is more common then I thought. It’s usually between an older guy and a fairly decent girl. It’s not for me (not yet, anyway).
The way I look at it, a guy can’t have to many (girl) friends, especially (girl) friends with benefits.
You must have attended the Bill Clinton School of Sex. LOL
Originally Posted by Tall Cheyenne1
CookyJar
-
06-06-08 12:25 #874Regular Member

Posts: 7I honestly didn't sleep with anyone but that's doesn't mean I didn't give oral. LOL
Originally Posted by Artificial Red
-
06-06-08 01:12 #873Senior Member

Posts: 285I guess that situation would be the ultimate GFE? What say you, CJ?
Originally Posted by Tall Cheyenne1
Cheyenne, out of curiosity, did you actually not sleep with anyone else?
Red
-
06-05-08 15:12 #872Senior Member

Posts: 345I will be coming to Philly on the 4th of July and was wondering where I could find Sabrina? Also a girl Iused to pick up years ago on the west side was named Nikki anyone have any info on her if she is still around?
-
06-05-08 07:46 #871Regular Member

Posts: 7I think for a man to have a good GFE the girl shouldn't rush him thats like number one, but also for the man to treat her like he would a GF. Talk to her and get to know her as a person, because we are all human who have underlying issues. And those issues are why we are SW'ers. Mainly drugs.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
I don't no how important a GFE is from the mans point of view, but most of the girls if their sick just want to get it over and done with and go get their fix. Don't ya think. There were a handful of men who I've dated that I had great times with and I'd say 2 became a GR/BF type deal. Meaning I agreed not to sleep with anyone else. As long as he was providing for me.
-
06-05-08 07:31 #870Regular Member

Posts: 7What do you mean you told me how to get hear. Where was I. LOL. And when did you ever tell me that this was the best thread to post them and future posts on. I'm sorry maybe I missed that post. Can you repost it for me the one where you told me that. Cause I don't remember reading that. And I've known where and how to post from prior times that I was on hear.
Originally Posted by Coconut Poke
-
06-05-08 01:51 #869Regular Member

Posts: 2Gfe
To add my 2 cents, under my new username, a GFE definitely has the intimacy there. No clock watching, no real limits, etc. But is that such a good thing with SW's? I mean, do you really want to dine at the Y or make out with some girl off the ave? Kind of gives me the creeps thinking about that.
Originally Posted by Gtrack
-
06-04-08 14:43 #868Senior Member

Posts: 1471Gfe
Somebody explained to me the other day if you are not f**king then it is not a girlfriend experience.So if you get b bbbj and DATY but not full service you cant count it as GFE.
-
06-03-08 21:21 #867Senior Member

Posts: 5563Reply to Clark Kent
Everyone is welcomed here in this thread as long as they stay within the framework sat down by the Admin. No flaming.
Thanks Clark Kent, for the super response. I agree with you and Artificial Red. The Girl Friend Experience is totally subjective. For example here is something a girl recently told me.
Originally Posted by Clark Kent
It seems, a guy made a special request of her. He wanted her to bit down on his dick as hard as she could. At first she was reluctant, but; later agreed to the deed – after he had promised her more money. According to the girl, she bit him so hard, she got blood. As she told me the story, she laughed and said, “The funny thing was, he never came.” (At the time she was telling me this story, I wondered, what was so funny. Why had she laughed?) From the guys point of view, he had gotten GFE. He was paying to get his chumpie chomped and she had provided the proper service. That’s what he wanted and that’s what he got. It all personal. (I later figured out what the girl most have thought to be so funny. That’s got to be one of the most poplar SWer fantasies - Biting down on some assholes dick. And this guy was paying to have it done.)
I had forgotten this aspect the GFE. As in all human interactions, there are always correlations and causations involved. If Sabrina had had another prospective guy waiting, my time might have been shorter. If I had not been a known good tipper, my service may not have been as good. And here is a big one. What if I had not washed my ass before sticking my dick in her mouth? There are any number of reasons why a provider might default on her services. That is the reason for the reminder: YMMV.
Originally Posted by Clark Kent
Ditto that. I too am not a tattoo fan. As in most tasteful art, the beauty is in the simplicity. I prefer the natural state of the human body. There is a lot to be said for the healthy, clear, shapely form.
Originally Posted by Clark Kent
CookyJar
-
06-03-08 10:22 #866Senior Member

Posts: 2062I hope you don't mind comments from an outside observer in regards to GFE. I believe the girl, the surroundings and the situation all have a factor in what makes a good GFE. In general for me, a good GFE would be when there's no rush, when it appears only being with you matters, when they act like they truly want to be with you, and when they treat you like they are turned on by being with you, which in turn gets kissing like she actually wants to kiss you, and doing sexual stuff like she's turned on by doing it with you. Basically a GFE to me is her treating me as if I'm the only person she wants to be with at the time, and like she really is turned on by being with me. There's a difference obviously between the GFE and actually being a GF, and that is the fact that someone who's your GF, if she really is your GF, in most normal cases wouldn't be screwing other men. Like mentioned before in this forum, yes, I have also found SW who I have tried to treat differently than other SW, and tried to start something with them more than just an occasional date, but also like mentioned, the drugs always end up coming first. There have been times where I have felt I was the only person certain SW were 'interested' in at the time, but it may have been nothing more than I was the next one in line to be used. For the GFE with SWs, it depends on the person, the circumstances and the surroundings, as you're not always going to get a GFE from the same SW if, say, she's feigning for her dope or if she's had a bad day for whatever reason. And with me, GFE is very important in terms of being interested in picking up a girl again. Having a GFE makes you remember a certain girl, and want more. We all have had these experiences.....a girl laying there like she's elsewhere in her mind, saying she's got to be back somewhere after only 5 minutes, gagging or making faces while she's giving a BJ, repeating over and over not to cum in their mouth, complaining that you're taking too long after 30 seconds, the all popular 'are you about to cum' question, being told not to touch this or that or that she doesn't do certain things, if you're in a room the common phone ringing or knock on the door, and, asking for more money while you're in the middle of certain things you really don't want to stop. Those are all things that happen which are common with picking up SW, and are varying reasons for me not to pick someone up again. Having a true GFE with a SW is few and far between, but it can go a long way in making you want to see the girl again, and in her best interest it can help her pocketbook as well.
And in regards to Sabrina, she's very pretty for what you normally would find where I'm from SW wise, and she's got a very healthy and sexually pleasing body. The only drawbacks for me in regards to her, and girls in general nowadays, is their need to have an overabundance of 'artwork' on their body. A small discreet one or two is fine, but putting them all over their arms, legs, chest and stomach just ruins the beauty that is the female form, in my opinion. I, for one, will be glad when the overwhelming popularity of tattoos is over.
-
06-02-08 13:03 #865Senior Member

Posts: 285GFE, Girl Friend Experience. Once again I'll say that it is up the the guy what he considers a good GFE. I think it comes down to what that guy is missing from his significant other, or lack thereof. This makes me think of a conversation during a rare, for me, visit with a somewhat higher end escort.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
The girl in question sometimes posts on CL, is a stripper and has done porn. I had read some stories and reviews about her and had gathered that she is somewhat of a PSE, Porn Star Experience. For me, I had assumed this would mean some crazy positions, maybe some sort of acrobatic fucking, and a facial. When I asked about this she assumed what I wanted was full service, all bareback, and I got a flat out no. This was not what I was looking for, so was ok with the no, but the point is that, once again, the definition varies based on the wants and intents of the patron.
Red
-
06-02-08 12:51 #864Senior Member

Posts: 576Yes.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
If you're into a 1950's GF, that is.
Moving along:
No, probably not. Then again, good BJ skills can take a girl a long way in this world.
Originally Posted by CookyJar











Reply With Quote




