Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,216 to 7,230 of 30812
-
09-08-23 03:34 #23597Regular Member

Posts: 5Follow up Brielle
The menu was solid. GFEish. Closed lip kissing, DATY, BBBJ, CIM. Everything else is CFS. The only thing she doesn't do is Anal but everything else is on the menu. She is definitely not cheap but offers a great experience. I paid 180 but we played for more than 30 minutes. Obviously YMMV. I'm usually just a lurker but have started trying to post more when I do partake.
Originally Posted by WpbDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-23 02:53 #23596Senior Member

Posts: 173Make me squirt
Anyone seen this provider? https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/602904398702.
-
09-07-23 23:16 #23595Regular Member

Posts: 10I saw her based on your review and verify every comment even getting the QV for $80 vs $90. Excellent BBBJWCIM and flexible in mish. Tight.
Originally Posted by Jubba
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 22:08 #23594Senior Member

Posts: 312Psa fellas
You are not reading the forum. I don't have the info, I PM'd the OP who has the Latina spinner's info to please email me back and am patiently waiting.
I merely responded to his message in the forum, and why'all keep emailing me for the info.
-
09-07-23 13:43 #23593Senior Member

Posts: 409Believe it
I believe you. She's texted me several times in the last couple of weeks. Once she was even with another girl but I didn't respond either time. She has asked me for money a few times which I don't really care about. I just don't do that. I'm glad that you had fun with her. She is a nice woman. I think she got comfortable with me. That's all.
Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 13:09 #23592Senior Member

Posts: 183Saw her for the second time a few days ago. Maybe I got lucky, she'd just showered and had pink lingerie and a weave on. BBBJ (no DT) but good technique with BLS, doggy and mish where she creamed up real nice. Pulled out and had her lick it all off before CIM.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
She's hasn't ghosted, and hasn't been tweaking when I've seen her. To be honest that makes her pretty good in the Raleigh market.
-
09-07-23 12:28 #23591Senior Member

Posts: 312PM'd you brother. Always excited when Sr Members have recommendations.
Originally Posted by Jlart123
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 09:16 #23590Senior Member

Posts: 129QV 180 HHR 250 HR 350. Pretty high.
Originally Posted by WpbDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 08:03 #23589Regular Member

Posts: 16She does ask for a pic for the first visit. I did not have any trouble with her. Have met her multiple times.
Originally Posted by ChmodVeg
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 19:30 #23588Senior Member

Posts: 28Scam
Warning. This one is pulling a cash app scam.
https://raleigh.craigslist.org/hws/d...656044567.html
-
09-06-23 18:11 #23587Senior Member

Posts: 180Haha
Hilarious LOL OMG!
Originally Posted by Giventofly
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 18:04 #23586Asshole

Posts: 49Lol
She wants $.8 for a qv. Good luck.
Originally Posted by WpbDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 15:09 #23585Senior Member

Posts: 228Good report what was the donation and menu
Hey good report. Just curious what all was on the menu and what was the damage or donation.
Originally Posted by AManLookin4
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 14:12 #23584Senior Member

Posts: 93Gigi
Following up this post. I have tried many times to contact her but she always ask for a picture of mine for screening. I refused to do so since I am not willing to share any info online and she says that this is the only way to be safe. How has been the screening experience for those who have met her?
Originally Posted by BanditOtx
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 13:58 #23583Senior Member

Posts: 158Ashtonn
I had some free time this past weekend and decided to give Ashtonn a try as she was near my location. I had no expectations of actually meeting her based on the many ghosting stories posted here. Well I was correct. Slow initial response and got her location and a time. Arrived in just a few minutes and messaged her and got crickets. I waited about 20 minutes or so and still no responses to my messages. I of course gave up and went home. Finally an hour later she messaged me and made up some excuse and asked If I wanted to come back. I said yes but did not bother to return. Just more crickets. Sooooo nothing new to report on her.










Reply With Quote




