Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 636 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 136 536 586 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 686 736 1136 1636 ... LastLast
Results 9,526 to 9,540 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31763

    Face Tattoos

    It seems like I've seen a report, maybe jax but I have searched and can't find. If memory serves she was negative but I'm looking for assistance. Someone refresh my memory.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/daytona/female-escorts/caucasian_e/new-new-grip-tight-sexy-mya--y/576695934884

    JR.

  2. #31762

    Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch320  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on the redhead on the west side? My initial texting with her gave me bad vibes.
    Are you referring to the redhead spinner Demi?? That red Rooster can swallow some meat I tell you. That chic can really suck a cock dry. I don't know why she's not posting regularly anymore. She's like Allstate Insurance, your cock is in good hands!

  3. #31761

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Solman816  [View Original Post]
    Finally got to see her today. Donations slightly higher than average. I may repeat in the future, but considering how bad her comms can be probably not.

    Pros.

    -talented on the mic.

    -cute petite body.

    -nice incall location.

    -friendly and did not act hood at all.

    -kitty was tigher than I expected.

    Cons.

    -as others have mentioned odor down below.

    -definitiely looked younger and better in her pics.

    -higher than average donation.

    -her comms can be bad (I finally saw her after being ghosted at least 3 times previously).

    -high on weed or some other goodies during the session. Didn't affect her performance but she seemed a bit out of it.
    Past reviews said her kitty stank. Is this still the case?

  4. #31760

    New Girl

    Comms are good so far but this one is new. Any Intel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/464699244198

  5. #31759

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fwbjonzee06  [View Original Post]
    Anyone down to tag team a girl today?
    Whose the lucky girl?

  6. #31758
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch320  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on the redhead on the west side? My initial texting with her gave me bad vibes.
    She's horrible. Stay far away!

  7. #31757

    Tag team

    Anyone down to tag team a girl today?

  8. #31756

    She's fun

    Quote Originally Posted by IMadeHerCream  [View Original Post]
    Damn! If only she was 10-15 years younger, give or take. I've always wanted to get with a bilingual Afro-Latina.
    A little pricier, but worth it at least once LOL. Idk if she is Afro mixed or just all Latina. Fun regardless.

  9. #31755

    What do I have to do to prove it to you. Want to get a beer

    [Deleted by Admin]

    This is not a fucking debate society. You don't have to prove shit to anybody, you post your experience, other guys read it, they decide if they believe you or not and then they can post their experience. When somebody starts some shit you don't respond you use the Report Post button.

    A2

  10. #31754

    Meme

    Finally got to see her today. Donations slightly higher than average. I may repeat in the future, but considering how bad her comms can be probably not.

    Pros.

    -talented on the mic.

    -cute petite body.

    -nice incall location.

    -friendly and did not act hood at all.

    -kitty was tigher than I expected.

    Cons.

    -as others have mentioned odor down below.

    -definitiely looked younger and better in her pics.

    -higher than average donation.

    -her comms can be bad (I finally saw her after being ghosted at least 3 times previously).

    -high on weed or some other goodies during the session. Didn't affect her performance but she seemed a bit out of it.

  11. #31753

    West side Redhead

    Does anyone have any intel on the redhead on the west side? My initial texting with her gave me bad vibes.

  12. #31752

    Any intel on Ginger?

    Any intel on this one? Ginger.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...7/378680200853

    She says she's in Hodges. I'm not familiar with the Jacksonville area. I'm staying downtown, so might be a 25 min drive or so.

  13. #31751

    Horrible Attitude and Candy Daze and Terrible Skills so Avoid

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #31750
    If she is in a hotel on Youngerman, I would strongly recommend avoiding.

    Quote Originally Posted by FleezusChrist  [View Original Post]
    Did you end seeing her? I'm still hunting for someone reliable on the northside. Might pull the trigger but would love to hear any experience first.

  15. #31749

    Luscious Lilith

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp  [View Original Post]
    Did you end seeing her? I'm still hunting for someone reliable on the northside. Might pull the trigger but would love to hear any experience first.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape