Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 15293
-
09-06-23 22:42 #11228Senior Member

Posts: 61Unfinished business. Elia & Helen at NYAF
It was Elia who walked In With Helen.
I wasn't going to do that but Helen is an artist saleswoman and once you see and feel her body you can't say no. I dropped 660 and we started.
The girls' pics are real so I won't waste time describing them. Pretty, talented and very determined is the best way to sum it up.
They started not too aggressive with dfk and a nice transition to sucking me off together and alone, together was best.
Had to shower to when it was free we skip over and run thru the routine quick no ts just a quick one but when Elia decided to have a little more fun, I wasn't going to stop her, bbj / quick rim, Helen joined in for the bbj I grabbed her perfect ass and popped like a high school kid. Fuck!!
Back in the room, I was feeling the pressure and anxiety because I'm a one pop guy and today was a good example why I don't like the long shower routine. I couldn't get it up and it was embarrassing AF, Plus not to mention the $$ We spent the hour anyway and and I have to give them credit for trying. They really did, Helen even tried to fuck my ass with a covered dildo but I was limp with no hope.
I decided it was enough playing around and just did daty for a bit till they worked on my back and then a good clean up and I left with my limp tail between my legs.
-
09-06-23 13:54 #11227Senior Member

Posts: 4103It's an obvious trick question along the lines of "honey, do I look fat? "honey, am I too skinny? Or "honey, do you love me?
Originally Posted by MightySpearsman
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 13:53 #11226Senior Member

Posts: 1645Parking
For daytime parking near DDY, I've had good luck parking on 8th Avenue (one-way northbound street) just north of 23rd Street, pay at the meter, and then it's a short walk over.
Originally Posted by NightHawk1967
[View Original Post]
Shangrila's street and the entire Diamond District are tough for parking during the day. I've either waited until after 7 p.m. to go there, or I've parked in a parking garage during the day since I've had work or other things to do. Another option is to take a train to Grand Central and walk over, it's closer than you may think.
Your parking+cab combo also works.
P.S. Just wait until congestion parking goes into effect, you could go broke driving to either place during the day
-
09-06-23 13:33 #11225Senior Member

Posts: 1645I hope you said that it looked great, even if it didn't! LOL.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 13:10 #11224Regular Member

Posts: 2Hahah yes! I recall her saying she caught a lot of fluke.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 11:14 #11223Senior Member

Posts: 1766Does she look Japanese? In the pics she almost looks white.
Originally Posted by SenorPizza
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 09:07 #11222Senior Member

Posts: 4103Yes! Elin was her name. She was a sweetheart. Always talked about fishing.
Originally Posted by Fongool27
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 07:16 #11221Senior Member

Posts: 4759Def high end hooker quality.
Originally Posted by SenorPizza
[View Original Post]
Tits looked awesome. No time to fuck her. Will end up missing her completely.
Originally Posted by SecretHobbies
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-23 18:13 #11220Regular Member

Posts: 2Sounds like Elin.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
I wonder where she is now.
-
09-05-23 06:32 #11219Senior Member

Posts: 51Nanami 1010 - hottie
Haven't seen a hottie like this for a bit, High-end body and attitude to go with her exotic look. The hair was not blonde like the pic but still looks pretty damn good with darker hair. But her body was flawless great looking tits and flat stomach and great-looking pussy. She can't really take a pounding but I might've been the 8th guy on the day from the looks of it. However, she endured it well when I throw my fat ass and cock against her thin body and pretty much pressed her ass against the mattress so hard I wondered if she was going to get a rug burn. She was firm on the upgrades with me so I opted for Japanese condom to save a few bucks. Feels good enough to save $200 beans. Anyway, to punish her high CIP cost I revenged fucked her good. Turned her sideways then doggy to fuck for ultimate the impact drill feeling before I cum in the bag. I ripped off the condom as I pulled out and slap her ass with my drippy cock. I will repeat.
-
09-05-23 06:15 #11218Senior Member

Posts: 56Yoyo RisingSun8
She's tall with a hot bod. First pic on the website was a bit weird but I really liked other pics so I tofft the new girl mamasan suggested. Spa is pretty nice, the bed could be bigger though.
But who cares with the girl is hot. I love that shower, so big and spacious, spread her legs with one up on the table while I eat her pussy from behind. She loved it, seems to be her first day in Manhattan and I wanted to get in it before Manhattan mongers destroy her precious pussy (shaved). I asked if I can I fuck her in the shower, she sad no LOL but I still got t P2 P the shit out of her. She mst have been horny as fuck after daty and FIV. Never the less I'm fine getting this far in the table shower. Switch up to get my dick sucked by this tall cutie was just fine as a preview for her hot pussy to wrapped around my cock later. She's tall, doggy on the table was not easy but I managed, I upgraded for the full access pass so I can fuck her anyway I want. End up going to mish for the first cup where I jacked up her leg up and high and busted my cum deep on an angle so my cum drips in deep into her pussy. I need it to lube my cock for the 2nd round. Quick 5 minute break with talk and dfk, I went back in mish and fucked her even longer 2nd round because it; s just harder to cum the 2nd time and shot another load. Love her body, pretty girl.
-
09-05-23 05:55 #11217Senior Member

Posts: 4759Maybe it was surgically enhanced if she was K girl!
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-23 23:43 #11216Senior Member

Posts: 108Personality Overload w / Azu + Yaya at Bingo Club / Spicy Girls NY
Found another great pair for me at Bingo Club / Spicy Girls NY. Personality through the roof from both Azu and Yaya, Nice juicy asses on both Azu and Yaya, and. I dunno I guess I am just a sucker for unique looks and both Yaya and Azu have that.
I mentioned before that Yaya's personality shines bright whenever I see her, she knows how so pose and sell her assets, including but not limited to her smoky eyes, juicy ass and thighs, and cool tattoos. I felt like she was always moving like a stripper, aware of how she wants to present her body face and everything.
And as for Azu. Phat assed Japanese babe WTF. Sassy personality immediately evident also. I was stunned to see how nice her ass is, so we were in for a good time obviously. .
We got to know each other a little with DFK among all three of us, some playful blow job stuff while they undressed me and such. I asked for a quick shower to make sure I was super clean because this time I was definitely feeling like a bit of rimming to warm me up. Which they did real nice when we were back in the room. (two girl combination of rimming and ball licking and cucking.). Yaya, being the scene-maker that she is, noticed I was rock hard and went for the score suddenly deep throating me. She did win, I exploded in her mouth right there on all fours.
So we shot the shit a bit, I examined Azu's ass from all angles and we discussed the perfection of her ass for a while. I teased her by asking if it is all natural. I think it is but I wanted to see how she reacted.
Last double I did with Yaya we hit upon a position that I fucking loved. I insisted on trying it again with Yaya and Azu today.
I asked both girls to suck me while they were on the big bed, on all fours leaning forward to reach my cock, posted in a way that their awesome hips and asses were on display to me at the same time. Sensual and visual overload and that's how we hit goal 2. Another everlasting memory involving Yaya LOL.
-
09-04-23 21:36 #11215Senior Member

Posts: 4103The base fee at NYAF is $320. The girls that have prices listed are above that rate (e.g. $350 or more).
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
BTW: I think the last chick I banged at NYAF was actually Korean. She had a tat on her stomach. I’ll have to look up her name again. She did a squat on the bed, in front of the mirror, parted her pussy lips and asked me what I thought about her pussy.
-
09-04-23 21:11 #11214Senior Member

Posts: 4759Is it me or some girls don't even have prices? Maybe girls with no prices are the ones not working??
Originally Posted by JediNY
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




