Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 140
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #65

    My friend coming to town. BEST EVER

    My good friend is coming to town June 22 to June 24. Shes shy but the best ever! She wanted me to put out a feeler for her on how her schedule would be. Shes a MILF who has a great head on her shoulder. Blonde, dds and an ass to die for. Shes just the best escort I've ever met. If you are interested and want to learn more, PM me. I'll get you in contact with her and send you a link to her pictures.

    Thanks

  2. #64

    More numbers for these scam artists

    856-803-7267 is another number she is using.

    Be warned.

  3. #63

    Buy my panties?

    Here's something funny, check out these 3 links:

    http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ers/688913086.html
    Temple University student in need of help Please guys buy my panties! - w4m - 20 (Center City)

    http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/ers/691310154.html
    UIC student needs book money. Please buy my panties!! - 20 (Chicago)

    http://phoenix.craigslist.org/ers/691173254.html
    ASU student needs book money. Buy my Panties!! - w4m - 19 (phoenix)

    No wonder this co-ed is broke, she's going to Temple in Philly AND UIC in Chicago AND ASU in Pheonix, ALL AT THE SAME TIME. Same ad, same picture, only difference is the city!

  4. #62

    Warning: Carly, Beth, McKenzie from the NE

    215-883-9242 is one of the numbers that they seem to use.

    I met with "Mckenzie", aka Tabitha, and she stole $250 from me. She just ran out my door with the money and booked into a waiting car. Well I had her arrested, but it seems she is still at it. She goes by the name beth in her new ads with the number 267-475-2543.

    She has apparently done this to others as well because there was one other negative review of her on CL.

    Be warned. She will steal from you.

  5. #61

    I would steer clear

    Quote Originally Posted by Pussylicker2
    They both run ads pretty regularly, both blonds.

    Thanks!
    Khloe posts under different names at different times and seems to be near the airport, King of Prussia, exton, and West Chester all in the same day?

    Something seems fishy

  6. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussylicker2
    They both run ads pretty regularly, both blonds.

    Thanks!
    Have not seen either, but did see a girl that Khloe works with from California named Carly. I was an awful, rushed session with the girl asking me for more $$ after the session was over. Personally, I'd avoid these girls, too. They're probably the same.

  7. #59

    Anyone know Karen or Khloe from CL?

    They both run ads pretty regularly, both blonds.

    Thanks!

  8. #58

    me too -

    Quote Originally Posted by Hittinit
    Ive seen the pictures but im wondering about performance ie actul review from a know member on the forum
    Hitinit - I am looking for a real review as well - especially Mekhia - awesome knockers!
    Last edited by Admin; 05-22-08 at 18:44.

  9. #57
    Ive seen the pictures but im wondering about performance ie actual review from a know member on the forum

  10. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Hittinit
    Has any Seen any of the girls from Sinfulldelights? There is no TER review.
    You can see the girls are sinfuldelights.ultraescort.com

  11. #55
    Has any Seen any of the girls from Sinfulldelights? There is no TER review.

  12. #54

    Why no new posts?

    I'm looking for ads! Why no new ads? Girls, you have to be industrious to make it in this business, or any business.

  13. #53

    Mae West?

    Quote Originally Posted by Runnow
    I can’t believe this is still a hot topic. Some people would pay for this type of advertisement. You know what they say about buzz.

    I guess the NY governor should have read this site, though I guess it is hard to shake the security detail to hit the Ave!
    Was it Mae West who said "There ain't no such thing as bad publicity"?

  14. #52

    Has anyone spent time with Jessica's friend Angie?

    I guess I'm on the mailing list, Angie sent me an email this morning, but I have no idea what she looks like. Has anyone seen her in the flesh?

  15. #51

    Is any buzz good buzz?

    I can’t believe this is still a hot topic. Some people would pay for this type of advertisement. You know what they say about buzz.

    I guess the NY governor should have read this site, though I guess it is hard to shake the security detail to hit the Ave!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape