Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 6083
-
09-06-23 01:45 #4883Senior Member

Posts: 94Retarded cenobite looking piercings are turning into a real blight.
Originally Posted by AshevilleGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-23 18:45 #4882Senior Member

Posts: 90Warning. She's back
See my post in ripoff reports.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...m/876220935114
-
09-04-23 17:29 #4881Senior Member

Posts: 204Little Bit from Greenville
Thanks, good news!
Originally Posted by HandMeSome
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-23 09:26 #4880Senior Member

Posts: 1202Multiple pops in 15 minutes!
You are a stud if you can do that!
Originally Posted by HandMeSome
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-23 22:20 #4879Senior Member

Posts: 47Anything near Asheville?
Gentlemen,
In town from Raleigh area. Was here 3-4 months or ago and had a pleasant experience with Marie. In town again and looked through the last 5 pages of reviews and nothing but bad experiences and scammers. Was really hoping for another good experience if anyone has suggestions. DM welcome as well. If any of you come to Raleigh area I'll assist. Anywhere within 30 minutes of Asheville fine too.
Thanks!
Endorfn2002.
-
09-03-23 21:38 #4878Senior Member

Posts: 117Anyone else have luck with these?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/733116340209
I've been trying to TOFTT on this girl but she's horrible at responding, but I'll keep trying until I meet her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...h/172161044035
She's picky and wanted to charge an arm and a leg because her tits and ass are big. I asked why she charges so much and that may as well have been her answer because she couldn't highlight any skills she may or may not have.
I also believe we need to unite and stick to lower costs because these girls are getting absolutely out of control with their prices. 150 for QV is highway robbery. I've talked a few girls down to almost half of their price and I highly recommend you men do it as well because unless you're accepting 150-200 as the new norm for qv then it's time for us to start telling these girls what we're going to pay. Sorry, rant over LOL. Stay safe out there!
-
09-03-23 21:28 #4877Senior Member

Posts: 117My most recent activities
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/331817096775
Looks: Just like her pics. No complaints about that at all. She has some fat on her and a little flab but it's not bad and doesn't distract from doing the deed.
Set up: Depending on when you hit her up, she may either take hours responding, or you can get lucky and set it up and be at her room within 30 minutes; I've been in both scenarios.
Service: Based off what I've had before, 5/10 BBBJ. She didn't throat, just took the tip in and kinda did that for about 2 minutes. It wasn't awful but I wouldn't want that for the whole session based off of performance, then we popped the coat on and went straight to doggy and that was fun because she got into it and made me feel good before finishing in the jacket.
Overall: I'd give my experience a 7/10. She was sweet and talked with me, we did business without delay, but I'd hit her up if I didn't have other options.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/634562174774
Looks: Just like her ad. I liked her face, it wasn't the basic white girl look but something about her face really attracted me. Her body is tall, long, and slender. You can tell she's mature based off of how her skin feels; didn't quite have the plump feel of a younger woman if that makes sense.
Set up: Easy and fast communication, couldn't have it any better.
Service: She absolutely would not compromise for BBBJ which is a huge let down, but I guess you got to do what you can in this business to keep clean. She made sure to remind me of how much time I had left down to the second, so it was a little rushed making the experience not as great, because I know how much time I have left and do not need to be reminded. Once I felt ready, we went straight to doggy and I made her lay on her side and pumped until completion.
Overall: 6/10, clock watcher, no BBBJ, she didn't care for much small talk and just seemed she wanted me out of there even though she complied the entire session. I'm a bit picky on smaller things though.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...o/666986922176
I reminisce about this woman and her oral skills and for the fucking life of me cannot get her to respond after her initial "yeah I'm available". She's wasted so many hours of my life.
Anyway hope my reviews helped why'all!
-
09-03-23 16:59 #4876Senior Member

Posts: 71Little Bit is ALOT
I have seen little bit about three times all three visits were amazing. She has another girl that sometimes comes out to Asheville with her name little Baby she is also amazing when you pay for a q. V. You get 15 minutes regardless of how many times you pop same goes with half hour an hour, she looks exactly like the pics pretty good attitude. I was very pleased all the times I saw them.
Originally Posted by WarrrrenTheApe
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-23 15:00 #4875Senior Member

Posts: 204Lilbit
Anyone want to take one for the team? I've come close a couple of times but something didn't seem right & would prefer in this case to have any feedback on whether she is legit or not. Seems TGTBT and I think we know how that always ends.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...s/147070334038
Says she is from Greenville. Seems to travel around the US a lot on IG. Has an OF which didn't look to be too active. Responded pretty quickly with a verification photo on request.
Incall is at Red Roof Inn in West Asheville. I have seen her there out in the parking lot so she is at least real. Just curious on if she is legit and why there are no reviews on her anywhere. Two times I've made it as far as the parking lot there. Both times, coincidentally, the same pick-up truck along with another work pickup truck with an attached travel trailer were on the parking lot. Maybe that's just coincidence. Was a little weirded out last time with a couple Hispanic guys who stayed outside looking off the balcony while another stood outside in the grass at the entrance of the hotel, on his phone. They could have been there for anything but it gave be bad vibes.
-
09-03-23 08:42 #4874Banned Member

Posts: 454Flower girl
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...a/094607777073
6 attempt to post will not let me upload photos.
New face, no name. Text 4 times, like phil Collins no reply at all.
-
09-02-23 02:44 #4873Senior Member

Posts: 52Kris
Hey. She has gained a little weight, but still worth it. Not sure she'll do BBFS, but everything else is covered. I've seen her several times and never had any problems or issues with her. Very personable.
Originally Posted by CamelJockey
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 17:16 #4872Senior Member

Posts: 155Kris services question
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...a/003464664972
Any word on services offered by this Kris. RTFF showed a pic of a skinnier chick. Didn't seem to be the same.
-
08-31-23 11:49 #4871Senior Member

Posts: 504Yet?
The Russian / East Euro to me is a cautionary sign??
Originally Posted by OBXMule
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 17:56 #4870Senior Member

Posts: 308Yet?
Looks like it's your turn. Let us all know.
Originally Posted by Dharma12
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 12:36 #4869Regular Member

Posts: 8Anyone seen her yet?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...e/816386917985, just wondering if anyone has seen her yet and if it was either a scam or legit.










Reply With Quote





