Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: LA LA Land Bullshit and Fight Club

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 96 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 1435
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #895
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1021

    White knight?

    Quote Originally Posted by SuelyBrah  [View Original Post]
    Short and sweet review:

    She's the girl in the pic, but got pimples on her back. Suck at sucking dick, no skills. Her compliance is bad, will not let you do certain position agreed things on her menu. Does not really honor her GFE experience. And worst of all, her attitude is dogshit, bitchy, will try to gaslight you. I DO NOT recommend seeing.

    Long fun full story:

    I am no beginner when it comes to monger, been at it for years starting on PD (I quit that trash site). Along my journey, I have met many, many girls. I would say that the overwhelming majority of them are okay, some are pretty damn good, some aren't so good but they're not someone I put on a DO NOT SEE, DO NOT RECOMMEND ever again list. About maybe 1 out of 20 or 30, I would say, are ban list worthy.

    I met up with his girl from Hx, user name is SabrinaValentine. We screened lightly, texting was cool, everything was cool and I through her door. She sat at the corner of her bed in the other room, didn't greet me. I noticed her annoyed, "not so happy to see you" stare. It was a stare. Now I came in there, dressed up, clean cut, cologne on, greeted her with a "hey how are you?

    Her energy was pretty negative. So I figured she's having a bad day.

    I proceed by requesting that she use some Listerine mouth wash that I brought with me. (Yes gents, definitely ask them to do this before they give you BBBJ. You'd be surprise how it reduced your chances of getting a viral infection and killing off bacteria.) Anyhow, my exact words: "I have a small request that you use this mouth wash before we start. I always ask every provider to do this. ".

    She shook her head and said no. She said, "I already had some breath mints before this. ".

    I replied, "oh this isn't for breath freshening. It's for disinfecting. " She said fine, asked me to open it and used the mouth wash. She asked me to wash my hands, and after I remember pulling out my donations to give to her. Then she said to go wash my hands again. Interesting, she would give BBBJ without a using any oral disinfectant and a worry in the world but scared about touching money. Okay.

    Soon after, we started off with her giving head. Here honestly, all I have to say is that she suck dick at, well sucking dick. I felt teeth and the motion was not natural.

    After a little bit of that, she said to me, "can you get on top. I don't want to ride. ".

    My exact reply was, "Sure. You must be tired huh?

    Then she replied with an attitude, confrontational tone of voice, "Why?? Do I look tired?" It is not hard to tell if someone is giving you attitude by how they say things, not what they say. I don't need to explain this here. But keep this in mind cause we will go back to it.

    I said, "It's the end of the week, most girls are tired. I'm just asking. " I'm trying to defuse the situation cause we are in the middle of it. But honestly, thinking in hindsight, I should've just cut my losses here. Actually, it was best to walk out that door when I noticed her death stare in the very beginning. Learn from my mistake gents.

    We put a wrapper on, started off with me on top in mish. A few minutes in, did what I normally enjoy is light kissing of the neck. I notice soon after she didn't like that and she request to go doggy. We did that and I finished soon after cause I wasn't enjoying it any longer. I went to rinse off, came out and she's still giving me this mad dog look. Now this is where the fireworks start to fly.

    I calmly and cordially said to her these exact words, "I am not sure if I did something wrong, but you seem a bit annoyed. Was it something that I did?

    Her exact reply was, and remember this line, "Perhaps, maybe. " in annoyed tone. (That means yes).

    Then I went on to bring up how she gave me a mad dog stare at the beginning, how she seems annoyed to just use listerine mouth wash, and the biggest kicker of all, was her attitude and how she responded to my comment about being tired.

    Her reply was, "OMG it's in your head. You are probably coming in here upset and putting this on me.

    Gents, this is classic narcissistic manipulation technique, it's called "flipping the trigger. " They will try to pit exactly whatever you are saying about them on to you. I have my masters in psychology.

    We go back and forth. She then said, "You are assume that I look upset. She said, "what if I'm not upset but I'm actually dyslexic, got autism, or something like that?" *****, please. I wasn't born yesterday to not know when someone is giving me an attitude, being a *****, and is in a pissy mood vs them actually being autistic.

    We went back and forth some more, and ultimately, she said it was all in my head. This is another classic sociopathic argument technique, gaslighting. She's denying my reality and saying what she did was totally normal. I was "overreacting. " her words.

    I had enough of arguing with the energy vampire, so I left. As I got out of the door, she said, "Get the fuck out of here. ".

    Okay hun.

    A bit later, she texted me saying that I forgot to leave behind the donation. To be honest, I did remember touching the money and leaving it behind. But I don't remember if I somehow put it back? Maybe it was when she asked me to go wash my hands again after I pulled out the donation.

    Anyhow, I was busy at the time and didn't see nor reply to her text for a few hours. She said she's really appreciated it if I come back and drop off the donation, smiley happy face emoji. Okay hun. You've been such a doll.

    Now I had driven out of the area already. I am not a thief and was seriously considering dropping off her donation. Bu considering what I went through? I would NOT want to go through that again even if she PAID me that money instead.

    What would you do in this situation gents? How would you handle this from the very beginning? Would you have kept the money to teach her a lesson or send it back?
    I've been reading this story in the other thread and it's got me cracking up. First you guys are throwing around the white knight / capt save a ho term alot concerning this. This is not a white knight situation nor the best to describe it. I've dealt with real white knights / captsaveaho's and it's alot more involved than this. This is only about being honest and paying for services rendered or not.

    An old term that we used to use during the golden days of non-pros is "smash and dash" and better applies in this situation. Meaning you fuck a chic and take off without paying. I knew some dudes that used to do that. I didn't think highly of that and was not my modus operandis. In my personal experience there was one non-pro that I accidentally shorted a 20 on her cash and she messaged me about it. I apologized to her and met up later that day again and I gave her the 20. There were two chics that were UTRs that claimed I didn't pay them but I had. And we were going back and forth by text with them wanting me to pay them. I told them to keep checking and both eventually found the cash and apologized. One thing when I pay for services I do not put it in an envelope. For all anybody knows there could be monopoly money, cut papers to look like money or fake money in there. I always give them cash they can see is real money and I always say put it in a safe place you won't forget.

    Now you yourself should know if you paid her or not. By when you got home and checked your pockets you'd still see the cash or envelope I believe you mentioned. It's up to you if you didn't pay her and still not want to pay her. And be a jerk and have completed a smash and dash. Or you could do the honest thing if you realize you still have the money and didn't pay her, and go pay her. At this point though it seems to late since she's blocked you and doesn't want anything to do with you anymore. So it looks like she's washed herself of it and time to put this situation to rest.

  2. #894
    Quote Originally Posted by GuysTT2  [View Original Post]
    What you failed to mention on the post is if you found the money on your person or not. If you did, you are 100% wrong.

    WTF kinda question is this? "Would you have kept the money to teach her a lesson". Who the EFF are you to teach anyone a lesson. That in itself is a controlling narcissistic behavior. (EW). That's like me asking you, did you walk in the door, stick your d1ck in her and do you want to be an a $$hole? Your answer should be No. You played, shitty session, bad chemistry.....it happens, Meh. You take the L and no matter what, donation is left. Im not saying you didn't, just sharing what proper "DECENT' protocol should be.

    You said you have mongered but how can you ask a question like that?? If you 2 didn't hit it off, you didn't hit it off. You don't get to say, "Hey this sucked and I don't feel I should give you donation". Again I am not saying that what happened but I am using it as an example.

    I am faaaar from a White Knight as I have had effed up situations happen to me and I have put a provider on blast but again, in your massive diatribe of a post, you never said did you "find" the money on you. So did you ?? BTW, its not her that is messaging you, its her booker.

    SMH.
    Maybe you didn't read the entire post. Maybe I didn't type in a way that's plain and clear for you. The point is, I did not know I had the donation in my pocket until way later when she texted me asking for it. I had left the area already. Now is this clear enough for you?

    Next, about teaching her a lesson question because of her bad attitude and gaslighting attempt. No that is not narcissistic. It reinforcing a contract. It's about getting what you give out. If you treat people like trash, expect to be treated like trash. Fair? Let me throw that question back at you, "Who the EF are you to think you are teaching me a lesson about teaching other people lesson?"

    Some of you fellow mongers need to hold the line. Do not let these 304 treat you badly and get away with it. They took your money. They need to fulfil their end of the bargain.

  3. #893
    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead  [View Original Post]
    It's not a big deal. No one gives a shit. ***** didn't get paid. So what? She had attitude and trash service. It is what it is. You guys talking about doing "right" yet you're in this hobby LOL.
    I know you hate these *es. Are you advocating that we should force a refund after every bad service?

  4. #892
    Quote Originally Posted by SuelyBrah  [View Original Post]
    Good, don't. Cause the moment you try to help a 304, they see you as a simp, someone easily manipulated. They will let Chad and Tyrone blow their back for free, while teasing their simps to keep him interested and they can continue to use and manipulate them. I've been banging girls over 2 decades. I got a good idea how their mind works.

    You didn't read my message correctly. I don't have a lockout account issue. She blocked me from messaging her. She made that decision. I am over this.
    You keep bringing up white knights as if they need help. If you have been paying for sex for 2 decades, you will know how things work. But obviously, you don't. So I have to shoot you down.

    My last first date on Enclave told me she earned 6 figures last year but blew it. That's low but I'm not surprised by their low frequency of turning up. There are some well-known HX MILF progressing to GILF who won't bother to turn up for less than $500. They had a run for years, multi-6-figures each. Now they have financial freedom and wouldn't risk being rejected at first sight after preparing an hour to patch their face and unclog their plumbing. I'm sure they are more easily over it than you do. What else? Find somebody to retrieve your QV rate? Give you a bad rating?

    I want to say something because I can vouch for her robotness and her unique BBBJ, LOL. Is this a bad thing? If she still has a QV rate, what do you expect?

    Now if I can get a refund for every unsatisfactory service, I will be rich!

    You confessed you started it all. All you need is a needle to put anything you want in the mouthwash. If DFK / LFK isn't on the menu, why would you think you have the right to kiss her neck?

    Now if you can find me a girl (other than k-houses or c-houses) who will let me wash her body including her feet and let me kiss anywhere not explicitly mentioned on their menu and I'll be a happy man. Even in k-houses and c-houses, they normally won't let you wash them, not thoroughly. You always have to leave the tub first without knowing what they do after.

    (not that I didn't read, your "messaging" isn't the correct word).

  5. #891
    Quote Originally Posted by GuysTT2  [View Original Post]
    What you failed to mention on the post is if you found the money on your person or not. If you did, you are 100% wrong.

    WTF kinda question is this? "Would you have kept the money to teach her a lesson". Who the EFF are you to teach anyone a lesson. That in itself is a controlling narcissistic behavior. (EW). That's like me asking you, did you walk in the door, stick your d1ck in her and do you want to be an a $$hole? Your answer should be No. You played, shitty session, bad chemistry.....it happens, Meh. You take the L and no matter what, donation is left. Im not saying you didn't, just sharing what proper "DECENT' protocol should be.

    You said you have mongered but how can you ask a question like that?? If you 2 didn't hit it off, you didn't hit it off. You don't get to say, "Hey this sucked and I don't feel I should give you donation". Again I am not saying that what happened but I am using it as an example.

    I am faaaar from a White Knight as I have had effed up situations happen to me and I have put a provider on blast but again, in your massive diatribe of a post, you never said did you "find" the money on you. So did you ?? BTW, its not her that is messaging you, its her booker.

    SMH.
    It's not a big deal. No one gives a shit. ***** didn't get paid. So what? She had attitude and trash service. It is what it is. You guys talking about doing "right" yet you're in this hobby LOL.

  6. #890
    Quote Originally Posted by SuelyBrah  [View Original Post]
    What would you do in this situation gents? How would you handle this from the very beginning? Would you have kept the money to teach her a lesson or send it back?
    You're a clown. You stole from that girl. She fucked sucked and made you cum. She did what she was there to do and held up her end of the deal. You robbed her. You're lucky the booker didn't give you a red mark.

    I've also seen Sabrina and I don't doubt that she had an attitude or was rude but if you complete the session you pay the money. Guys like you are why the site is going to shit.

  7. #889

    White Knights

    Quote Originally Posted by TickingTock  [View Original Post]
    No comment about the situation, but if you did the deed, and kept the money by accident, you should pay it back. Not some white knight shit, but word will get around, also she's part of a crew. You're not going to be able to see other girls part of the crew if they strike your fancy.
    The white knights are just as stupid, thinking they'll get so many brownie points hoping to get freebies. I'll never forget a very well known provider (not saying who) telling me ladies don't give a shit about them either, and use their dumb asses just to get info and gifts tattle telling like a kid, thinking they'll get "extras, hanging out off the clock discounts, or freebies" before and during sessions. LOL!

  8. #888
    Quote Originally Posted by SuelyBrah  [View Original Post]

    A bit later, she texted me saying that I forgot to leave behind the donation. To be honest, I did remember touching the money and leaving it behind. But I don't remember if I somehow put it back? Maybe it was when she asked me to go wash my hands again after I pulled out the donation.

    What would you do in this situation gents? How would you handle this from the very beginning? Would you have kept the money to teach her a lesson or send it back?
    What you failed to mention on the post is if you found the money on your person or not. If you did, you are 100% wrong.

    WTF kinda question is this? "Would you have kept the money to teach her a lesson". Who the EFF are you to teach anyone a lesson. That in itself is a controlling narcissistic behavior. (EW). That's like me asking you, did you walk in the door, stick your d1ck in her and do you want to be an a $$hole? Your answer should be No. You played, shitty session, bad chemistry.....it happens, Meh. You take the L and no matter what, donation is left. Im not saying you didn't, just sharing what proper "DECENT' protocol should be.

    You said you have mongered but how can you ask a question like that?? If you 2 didn't hit it off, you didn't hit it off. You don't get to say, "Hey this sucked and I don't feel I should give you donation". Again I am not saying that what happened but I am using it as an example.

    I am faaaar from a White Knight as I have had effed up situations happen to me and I have put a provider on blast but again, in your massive diatribe of a post, you never said did you "find" the money on you. So did you ?? BTW, its not her that is messaging you, its her booker.

    SMH.

  9. #887
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesD2004  [View Original Post]
    I didn't see her for a year. No brownie points can save that. I'm just giving you no excuses. If you have no fx points, you can go to your own profile and unlock 3 days for 40 points I think.
    Good, don't. Cause the moment you try to help a 304, they see you as a simp, someone easily manipulated. They will let Chad and Tyrone blow their back for free, while teasing their simps to keep him interested and they can continue to use and manipulate them. I've been banging girls over 2 decades. I got a good idea how their mind works.

    You didn't read my message correctly. I don't have a lockout account issue. She blocked me from messaging her. She made that decision. I am over this.

  10. #886
    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead  [View Original Post]
    Good. Don't pay that *****. Even if you paid her afterwards she would've still trashed you. Fuck her. These 304's need to improve their services and attitude if they want to get paid.
    That part about the 304 needing to improve their services and attitude if they want to get paid is spot on. You hit the nail on the head on that one.

    With my situation, it isn't about the money. It's about holding the line for a deal. The deal is, if you agree to pay x amount, the girl need to do whatever is posted with reasonable attitude.

    Guys pay the girl for two things, service and to be treated reasonably okay*, just okay. I am not talking about being treated like a king here.

    But apparently, it seems like a decent of guys would just settle for a shitty service and be okay with a 304 treating them like shit. It is your money, your time, and your pleasure. Expect nothing less. We need to hold the line and have standards gents. Enough with this simping, being a wimp, and being a backboneless coward and not stand up to this bs they throw at us.

    I have had the pleasure to meet girls who went above and beyond to make the experience amazing. And to that, I have tipped them extra because I felt like they deserve it. Great attitude and service go a long way.

  11. #885
    Quote Originally Posted by SuelyBrah  [View Original Post]
    Well shit this is cute. She tried to message me about the forgotten donation. I didn't see the message till an hour later. She then blocked my number before I could reply and then blocked me on Hx.

    Whatever, I am not going to pursue this any more. We can chalk it up to my loss and her loss. Like I said, if she OFFERED to PAY me double that money to come and experience what I experienced, I would not take it.
    Good. Don't pay that *****. Even if you paid her afterwards she would've still trashed you. Fuck her. These 304's need to improve their services and attitude if they want to get paid.

  12. #884
    Quote Originally Posted by SuelyBrah  [View Original Post]
    No, you don't have to work for her for free, be a "good Samaritan" and white knight for her. You will not earn any brownie points with her.

    I have tried to contact her. I am over this. And I think she is too.
    I didn't see her for a year. No brownie points can save that. I'm just giving you no excuses. If you have no fx points, you can go to your own profile and unlock 3 days for 40 points I think.

  13. #883
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesD2004  [View Original Post]
    PM her HX account. If you wonder if your PM is blocked too, I can PM too.
    No, you don't have to work for her for free, be a "good Samaritan" and white knight for her. You will not earn any brownie points with her.

    I have tried to contact her. I am over this. And I think she is too.

  14. #882

    She blocked my message on hx too

    Well shit this is cute. She tried to message me about the forgotten donation. I didn't see the message till an hour later. She then blocked my number before I could reply and then blocked me on Hx.

    Whatever, I am not going to pursue this any more. We can chalk it up to my loss and her loss. Like I said, if she OFFERED to PAY me double that money to come and experience what I experienced, I would not take it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sab.jpg‎  

  15. #881
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesD2004  [View Original Post]
    She had sex with you. There's no excuse not to pay her. Even if you cannot cum, pull out, or cannot have an erection, she completed her end of the bargain. Nobody can guarantee a good experience or satisfaction. If you don't pay up you are a thief.

    Now unless you have too much money with you, you know roughly you have the same or less money when you come out. I smell a rat. If you don't know, you are a newbie. You know exactly how much money you have before getting in for security.

    You get into a bad start. Basically, you are saying, "Disinfect your dirty mouth. " I can see how somebody will be offended. I never asked. And I never heard of it. And where do you get the science? Saliva is a pretty potent disinfectant.

    No, you can't bring anything and ask another person to put it into their mouth. That's a very high-security risk. Newbie you.

    How long did you book? Her menu says she's a high-volume girl. What do you expect? I hesitated but I went ahead because she would be good in video. I booked for a full hour and added video on the spot. She still didn't smile a bit. Came out of the bathroom, kneel down, grab my cock, and brush away, no smiling at all. It was quite refreshing as she was like brushing her teeth but fucking my cock with her cheek. She was more or less the same on the next time, with no smiling. But I can assure you, hidden inside her is a sweet friendly character. You don't want to know but she kisses and cuddles just the same.

    Now you may not be a newbie on PD, but on HX you don't kiss necks for the money you paid. If the menu doesn't include DFK, you may touch her tips momentarily if LFK is there, but nowhere else. Not on sensitive places like ears and necks. Not on hair as there's no way but to wash all the hair. Necks can easily leave love marks. Same as DATY and DATO, you have to pay extra if it's not included.
    Lots of be said here.

    First, I don't expect things to run smoothly, especially on my side if I can't cum, get hard, etc etc. That would be my fault. As for her end of the deal, she needs to provide service and reasonable attitude yes? Would any guy pay a provider to treat him like shit? I would not even show up if SHE OFFERED to PAY me. Despite that, I did tried to text her back but no reply.

    Next about the money. You smell a rat? You might want to check your nose. It is common for guys to bring the exact mount they intend to pay. For my visit, it was 160 and that's exactly what I brought. So assuming I gave it to her, why the hell would I check my pocket after the visit? Add that on top of getting into argument with her. Do you honestly think anyone in their right mind would be checking their pocket for the money after that? Like what, she got so mad that she put money back into my pocket after I went to the restroom? It makes no sense. I only realized that I didn't leave behind the donation a few hours after she texted me later. By then I tried to reply but she didn't answer. Probably blocked my numb.

    I always ask providers who offers BBBJ to do mouth wash. And if they get offended by that, that's their problem. They know what they are and what they do. They're dirty and suck on dicks all day. The least they can do is make it a bit safer, cleaner for themselves and their clients. I'm offering hygiene for us both. I've been doing this for years. Check yourself and don't go and call me a newb. You need to do your research and understand medicine a bit. I used to work in healthcare. Go ahead and google "Efficacy of listerine antiseptic in reducing viral contamination of saliva. " by the NIH. Let me know what you find. I don't want to comment on how ignorant that comment was about saliva being a safe antiseptic is. I've had and known guys catching bacterial infections and herpes from just BBBJ alone.

    This is a risky hobby. Just me showing up to a random place is a risk in itself. Just her letting a random stranger through her doors is a risk in itself. But if you want to make an argument about using a perfectly sealed, brand new bottle of listerine is risky, go for it. If the concern about it potentially being drugged, I always ask them would "you like me to use it too?" That's how you handle it. Also, if they are a good provider, they should be having a bottle of it to begin with. I've known professional providers like this. I don't think I'm am the newb here.

    Her menu says GFE. Do we need to go over the definition of a GFE? If she is able to provide BBBJ, she can stand a bit of light kissing on the neck. Anyone with common sense would understand that.

    I didn't even try to kiss her mouth. Didn't want to.

    I'm reading a lot of replies about my situation on this forum. Overwhelmingly the comments have been neutral, which I appreciate. But with you, I sense that you are coming at me with some hostility. It's like you are white knighting for this girl. I don't know if she's your homegirl, you got feelings for her, or hated the fact that I got away without paying so it's not fair to you who had to pay for her shitty service?. But your tone has been less than cordial.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape