Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 174 of 808 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 224 274 674 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 12107
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9512
    AH. That would explain the TGTBT blonde on 32nd. She looked out of place.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    Driving around to meet a friend and hit Lisbon while waiting. Painfully obvious sting. Don't do anything illegal.

  2. #9511
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    Driving around to meet a friend and hit Lisbon while waiting. Painfully obvious sting. Don't do anything illegal.
    More info please.

  3. #9510
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    Driving around to meet a friend and hit Lisbon while waiting. Painfully obvious sting. Don't do anything illegal.
    Thanks for the heads up, was going to head that way later today.

  4. #9509

    Sting

    Driving around to meet a friend and hit Lisbon while waiting. Painfully obvious sting. Don't do anything illegal.

  5. #9508

    Sammie Jo

    Samantha Jo.

    Skinny WSW. Maybe 30-ish. Greenfield & 18th. She gives decent brain, but prefers you fuck her throat as hard as you can.

  6. #9507
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    As I saw her again on the same step. Phone in hand. Would you pass the digits on if you have them? There is nothing out there lately.
    Sent it to you in PM.

  7. #9506

    Well. Every report has said no phone

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    Andrea is one of the few who keeps her phone working and she is very good about responding. I guess she is kind of setting a new standard. Maybe when the other girls see how she does things and how much it helps her they will start doing the same. We can hope at least.
    As I saw her again on the same step. Phone in hand. Would you pass the digits on if you have them? There is nothing out there lately.

  8. #9505
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Andrea was on her normal step. She was heavy into her phone and was gone soon after so she has a phone and must be using it for dates.
    Andrea is one of the few who keeps her phone working and she is very good about responding. I guess she is kind of setting a new standard. Maybe when the other girls see how she does things and how much it helps her they will start doing the same. We can hope at least.

  9. #9504

    Bella

    What follows is an account that may have actually happened, or maybe not. I have had some very interesting dreams of late.

    So after my past two messages, I happened to go cruise the stroll again Friday evening around 6. I usually loop GF east to west, then west to east before moving on to the other roads to the promised land. It was on the way back east when I happened upon Bella between 23 and 22. I looped and scooped. We went to a nice shady spot and she had very productive conversation with Junior. Five minutes of conversation and I made he look like a chipmunk. . 4 for a conversation, . 6 had I opted for FS. I mentioned that it was a little steep for the streets and she said she was used to working online, and promised it would be worth it, and it was.

    Stay safe.

    Zealot, out.

  10. #9503

    In addition

    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Man. Was out late last night and nothing. I saw Jill by the church on 16th as I was heading towards Lincoln. Tried saying her name and she didn't even stop. Lola later did the same thing. Going to have to shout I guess. Jill was looking like she just had a wild romp in the hay. Hair all over, jacket half off. She was walking fast too.

    Forgot to report this earlier this week. One young one with red hair was by gas station on GF. I loop and have windows down. As I get there, a woman randomly crosses to talk to her. I hear her ask if she's working. The red head seemed confused but laughed. The woman responded with her guy finds her cute. It was a recruitment. The hottie was gone soon after too.
    Andrea was on her normal step. She was heavy into her phone and was gone soon after so she has a phone and must be using it for dates.

  11. #9502
    I had mentioned the encampment. What I am referring to is a little patch of grass on the east side of speedway next to the alley, and under a tree. There is sometimes two or three ladies sitting around. This is where toothless Tabatha and Dawn hang out. Occasionally, there are others as well whom I do not know. I called it the encampment, because it looks like a place were homeless hang out with bags and junk all over the place. I am not out often, but I usually see someone hanging out there. Perhaps they sit under the tree for shade on hot days.

    I also saw the short haired girl with the black mini dress on Wednesday, walking eastbound on Greenfield at about 10th to 6th. On Thursday I saw her again wearing the same dress washing her feet in the fountain at 6th and Lincoln. Seeing her in the same clothes two days in a row made me decide not to try to scoop her. She definitely is a nice and thin spinner.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZealotMke  [View Original Post]
    So I have been cruising the south loop lately with little to no luck. I have seen a WSW lately with a brush cut wearing a minidress. Sometimes she seems high as hell, and other times seems fine. She is about 5'6", skinny, small rack and looks way too clean for the streets most of the times I have seen her. Anyone have any experience with this one? I saw a couple ladies on Lincoln in front of Speedway for the first time, but decided to pass. One WSW was smoking (fresh smoke is a hard no for me) and one BSW looked pretty ragged (besides, I am more of a chicken and pork man). Someone mentioned a "SW encampment" in another post. Sounds like a monger's buffet. Where is it? I may scope it out on my next cruise.

  12. #9501

    Bare cupboards

    Man. Was out late last night and nothing. I saw Jill by the church on 16th as I was heading towards Lincoln. Tried saying her name and she didn't even stop. Lola later did the same thing. Going to have to shout I guess. Jill was looking like she just had a wild romp in the hay. Hair all over, jacket half off. She was walking fast too.

    Forgot to report this earlier this week. One young one with red hair was by gas station on GF. I loop and have windows down. As I get there, a woman randomly crosses to talk to her. I hear her ask if she's working. The red head seemed confused but laughed. The woman responded with her guy finds her cute. It was a recruitment. The hottie was gone soon after too.

  13. #9500
    Quote Originally Posted by ZealotMke  [View Original Post]
    OK, I am very familiar with National / Greenfield / Lincoln, and I know about Lisbon, but where is the third?
    Used to be MLK between locust and north ave years ago.

    Between 27th and fondulac on north ave there are girls.

  14. #9499
    Quote Originally Posted by ZealotMke  [View Original Post]
    OK, I am very familiar with National / Greenfield / Lincoln, and I know about Lisbon, but where is the third?
    Used to be MLK between locust and north ave years ago.

  15. #9498
    Quote Originally Posted by ZealotMke  [View Original Post]
    So I have been cruising the south loop lately with little to no luck. I have seen a WSW lately with a brush cut wearing a minidress. Sometimes she seems high as hell, and other times seems fine. She is about 5'6", skinny, small rack and looks way too clean for the streets most of the times I have seen her. Anyone have any experience with this one? I saw a couple ladies on Lincoln in front of Speedway for the first time, but decided to pass. One WSW was smoking (fresh smoke is a hard no for me) and one BSW looked pretty ragged (besides, I am more of a chicken and pork man). Someone mentioned a "SW encampment" in another post. Sounds like a monger's buffet. Where is it? I may scope it out on my next cruise.
    It's called Raccoon City, it's a buffet of zombie meat, stay away from there, find them in the street, there's violent pimps and men there too, pumping the girls full of drugs, frequently driven by by the cops.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape