Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Junko

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 135 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 2018
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #1613

    Junko 808

    Quote Originally Posted by Fungi808  [View Original Post]
    Brah, I have been seeing Junko for 10+ years. She asks me to post when she needs people here to know something. So if you are assuming I am Junko, you're badly mistaken. I'm just relaying a message from her to let you all know what's up. She doesn't have good English so consider me the messenger / translator. Think what you like though. I call it like I see it and my reviews are always legit based on my experience with her. Aloha.
    Kinda obvious Junko the 808 gives it away we see soon at your new location 😀.

  2. #1612
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerholic  [View Original Post]
    Haha I totally agree with you. She is very adept with her use of the computer too. She is one smart lady don't let her mannerisms fool you. I still patronize her tho.
    Hi, It's great she has good computer skills. What I see here is guys being upset and spiteful over her for whatever reason. There's plenty of other choices out there so move on and find another one. I just wanted to say that I think Junko is a great provider and that she gives the best service to the best of her abilities and comfort level. She gives a lot of attention to your needs and does not rush you out the door like some places I've gone to before. Overall, I would see her again.

  3. #1611

    Other screen names

    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome111  [View Original Post]
    Thank you so much Junko your English is very good for Korean girl.
    Haha I totally agree with you. She is very adept with her use of the computer too. She is one smart lady don't let her mannerisms fool you. I still patronize her tho.

  4. #1610
    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome111  [View Original Post]
    Thank you so much Junko your English is very good for Korean girl.
    LOL! Good one brother.

  5. #1609
    Brah, I have been seeing Junko for 10+ years. She asks me to post when she needs people here to know something. So if you are assuming I am Junko, you're badly mistaken. I'm just relaying a message from her to let you all know what's up. She doesn't have good English so consider me the messenger / translator. Think what you like though. I call it like I see it and my reviews are always legit based on my experience with her. Aloha.

  6. #1608

    Junko 808

    Quote Originally Posted by Fungi808  [View Original Post]
    I went to see Junko today at new place for the first time. She said she plans on finding a new spot due to so many retirees in the building and next door. She wants customers to feel comfortable so she is looking for a new location so customers no need worry and feel comfortable. She will be away for a bit to find a new location and will post again when she finds a spot and settles in. She hopes you all understand and appreciate your patience.
    Thank you so much Junko your English is very good for Korean girl.

  7. #1607

    Seeking new location

    I went to see Junko today at new place for the first time. She said she plans on finding a new spot due to so many retirees in the building and next door. She wants customers to feel comfortable so she is looking for a new location so customers no need worry and feel comfortable. She will be away for a bit to find a new location and will post again when she finds a spot and settles in. She hopes you all understand and appreciate your patience.

  8. #1606

    She's moving

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a text to make an appt. I text with day & time. I know she is busy how long does she take to respond?. I have seen her before. I have been seeing her since she was at CS location. I never had any problems in the past.
    She's moving so she's busy and she say starting next week.

  9. #1605
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a text to make an appt. I text with day & time. I know she is busy how long does she take to respond?. I have seen her before. I have been seeing her since she was at CS location. I never had any problems in the past.
    I text her this morning at 10:05 am & now it's 8:25 pm still No response. I was told by someone that she is moving.

  10. #1604
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407

    Appt.

    I sent her a text to make an appt. I text with day & time. I know she is busy how long does she take to respond?. I have seen her before. I have been seeing her since she was at CS location. I never had any problems in the past.

  11. #1603

    Confused

    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiLover  [View Original Post]
    But what does it have to do with mongers calling them or not. What does it have to do with posting or not posting. Even the ladies at AMP say no to mongers. Heck even Julia Robert said no to the short fat guy in Pretty Woman. We are fortunate living in a country where freedom of speech is given to us. Everyone here appreciates other's feedback however I don't think this gives us the privilege of bashing or harassing anyone. They want to put up an ad that's their choice. Us reaching to that ad is our choice. If we don't like what was provided to us say it out loud but we don't have to take it to the extreme.
    Not sure what the crying is about but I thought this was just about ads getting deleted. Not sure where the call backs and posting came from. I gave an example at the end of what it's like to ask for ads to not be deleted and then when the ad is up she barely takes in new customers. That is all.

  12. #1602
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1645

    BBFS Jen / Junko

    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome111  [View Original Post]
    Does she do full service bareballs.
    Braddah Hinode,

    Woops, I mean Handsome111, thought you was talking about me).

    She used to -- Junko, that is. I see some confusion about her and Nicole, but this is the Junko / Jennifer thread, mind you, this was many moons ago that I speak from personal experience. I agree with braddah JasonHungHung though- meh, to each his own I guess. Let um go. Other fish in the sea. She was awesome back then though. Maybe had too many bad dates with nutz guys who made her turn paranoid / sketch of certain mongers. I've read so many different "white knight" stories here, too many broken fight club rules, - bumbai (they) learn. Sad. Because she was Amazing. IDK about now. Hope this help (ed.).

  13. #1601

    Providers do say no

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonHungHung  [View Original Post]
    Love the assuming that we think they can't say no. Again, you ask for ads to not be deleted but then are picky. Again, didn't say they can't say no but that's like me saying "why doesn't anyone call me? I'll say no anyway but why don't they call?
    But what does it have to do with mongers calling them or not. What does it have to do with posting or not posting. Even the ladies at AMP say no to mongers. Heck even Julia Robert said no to the short fat guy in Pretty Woman. We are fortunate living in a country where freedom of speech is given to us. Everyone here appreciates other's feedback however I don't think this gives us the privilege of bashing or harassing anyone. They want to put up an ad that's their choice. Us reaching to that ad is our choice. If we don't like what was provided to us say it out loud but we don't have to take it to the extreme.

  14. #1600

    Bullied?

    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiLover  [View Original Post]
    "Refuse the right to service". What we do is not quite legal. We don't go to certain providers, they should be able to say no too. What I don't understand is why mongers or other providers resort to attacking other providers like this? Lulu is the best example of being cyber bullied.
    Love the assuming that we think they can't say no. Again, you ask for ads to not be deleted but then are picky. Again, didn't say they can't say no but that's like me saying "why doesn't anyone call me? I'll say no anyway but why don't they call?

  15. #1599
    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome111  [View Original Post]
    Where does she work.
    I believe he is referencing Nicole at Lemon Blossom.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape