Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,521 to 8,535 of 12185
-
09-03-23 12:30 #3665Banned Member

Posts: 633Sume the Little Fucktoy
I be waiting for a Rena review and real horny. Saw your review and I says in meantime I do Sume again.
Originally Posted by Dunkind1980
[View Original Post]
Love that flat chest tight ass. Spent more time in standing mish this time cause I loves driving cock into that meaty pussy and looking at them little eraser points.
Almost blew but held off for porn star finish with her on knees in front of closet mirror. Loaded thick cum around Sume mouth and cheeks dripping on her tiny tits and floor. I slap cheeks and feed cock in mouth and she suck out last drops like a good girl. FBSA 8, 10 (no tits little body real good for me) 9 9. She be in my top 50 list of good fucks.
She say be here 2 more weeks like she say last time. I thinks maybe she stay as long as mongers keep dumping cum—so keep it up guys! I like option to fuck her again maybe.
-
09-02-23 18:52 #3664Senior Member

Posts: 81See you soon. I've tried to quit many times but the urge to feed junior some pussy eventually overcomes. I'd love to go overseas but can't do that every week when I want some pussy.
Originally Posted by Sac4422
[View Original Post]
Good luck though, all the best.
-
09-02-23 18:41 #3663Banned Member

Posts: 633APC trap? Rena?
Haha. The bait switch happen just about every joint.
Originally Posted by LocalCustomer
[View Original Post]
Man, It be great to walks over and pick up a little cutie off a walking st like in Thailand. In betweens trips to places like that, NYC is full of cute little fucktoys. I thinks APC scores sometimes.
Wonder if any you mongers score with new little APC fucktoy Rena? Pics seem like 3 or 4 different gals. If she like the blonde sipping the brew in pic, I definitely put my cock in her.
Anyone see Rena?
-
09-02-23 13:42 #3662Senior Member

Posts: 168Yeah that's the problem, don't let yourself get trapped. Say "Oops there has been some mistake" and leave.
Originally Posted by Sac4422
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-23 12:36 #3661Senior Member

Posts: 56Sume APC
Great little spinner. No tits but I like that because I'm a deviant. Nice kissing game and flat stomach with a meaty small ass. Love taking her in mish and see her little pussy getting wrecked by the D. Locked her legs up for unrestricted power mish is just great. Shaking her body and bed while she grunts and moans but man her ass is the main event. Fucking tight ass, like you grab it and there is no flab at all and like she's flexing muscle. Pussy's a lot tighter from behind and I blasted a nice one into the cap.
-
09-02-23 11:58 #3660Senior Member

Posts: 78Agree with everything you said. But Pattaya girls just don't do it for me. I was there a month ago. I am still kicking myself for not going to Manila instead. Pinays are truly the best lovers in Asia.
Originally Posted by Sac4422
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-23 11:16 #3659Regular Member

Posts: 2What happened and with who? Could you share your experience please if you don't mind me asking?
Originally Posted by Sac4422
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-23 00:25 #3658Senior Member

Posts: 101Had enough
It is time to retire from the hobby. I am really sick of the bait and switch. APC has raised prices and lowered quality. The pimps don't care! You go with a different picture in minds and get trapped as your Johnson wants relief. They push and rush and fake no honesty and service. The ads are fake what is promised in the ads in a teaser, when you got there they start asking for more and more Bens for what you had in your mind based on the Ads you saw.
I hope my last visit was the last one, unless the previous MP types girls reappear. Or, if and when I visit Thailand(Pattaya) again.
Good luck guys!
-
09-01-23 23:22 #3657Senior Member

Posts: 455Typically its included when you book for 1 hour. I would encourage you to ask the booker when you go to schedule just to avoid confusion.
Originally Posted by JRockerX
[View Original Post]
I forget which agency it was, but one of them wanted an upcharge for something last time I came to town (either MSOG or CIM). Their starting rate was a little cheaper than the competition was though, so even with the upcharge for it it just ended up costing the same as it would have elsewhere that has it included.
-
09-01-23 16:25 #3656Senior Member

Posts: 48Msog
Hi fellow members.
I'm wondering if MSOG is included in the listed price for the agency? Or is this extra? I have not partake since COVID and I really want to rejuvenate myself with a bang when I finally get the opportunity. LOL.
Thanks.
-
09-01-23 13:09 #3655Senior Member

Posts: 207They accept
Depend which agency you ask. DS and AG most likely won't accept agency that not hard on verifying. They the og in this area including CP. The newer one are easy to get in cause they looking for new clients. Once they build their clients up it will be harder to get in. If their lady getting fully book everyday, there no point of taking new clients. That how they stay safe.
Originally Posted by Tadalagash
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-23 11:41 #3654Regular Member

Posts: 2Looking to book Rio Ohara myself, however same as you can't find anything. Will probably just bite the bullet and report back.
Originally Posted by Pornstar2022
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-23 10:03 #3653Senior Member

Posts: 216Kiss vs Becky at DS
Trying to decide which one to book with. I like girls with more curves and don't prefer slender women.
-
09-01-23 09:39 #3652Senior Member

Posts: 78With Kgirls and JJ clubs gone for good and MP rebranding to a lower quality agency, I need to be approved in AG and DS. Other than personal info, they ask for References. Does anybody know if they accept any Korean agencies in town as Reference or there is bad blood between them?
Originally Posted by Sac4422
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-23 07:14 #3651Senior Member

Posts: 29Momo no more
Tried Asian paradise after few weeks. Nothing changed. Momo advertised as 500 so I thought her service would better. I was wrong. She did not look like in the picture. I see some resemblance but actually she looked much more frail and small. Face 7/10. Body 5/10. No ass. Service was ok. Her technique seem sensual but without much enthusiasm. Definitely she works in this industry back in Japan. After 30 minutes she asked for two more Benjamin for second shot. Either I am one of unluckiest SOB out here or these girls just don't like me. Ha ha, I really need to cut down this hobby. Complained to the booker and nothing is happening. I suspect that agency is taking huge part of girl cut so these greedy girls are doing what they can to make more money. Service is way down. We are tipping more. Overall I am disappointed by Asian paradise which used to moon palace. I used moon palace for several years and second shot did not cost extra. What happen?











Reply With Quote






