Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 18563
-
09-03-23 14:08 #13973Senior Member

Posts: 33Julie at Sakura
Hey gang. Had my first visit to Sakura today and drew a very cute young spinner named Julie. Had a great experience and looking to get back soon. I haven't seen her name on this board but perhaps I've missed it. Has anyone else seen her before? Also, I'm curious to learn more about what makes Mimi so special. Seems like a lot of folks are big fans of hers so I'm curious if it's worth getting connected with her.
-
09-03-23 13:07 #13972Senior Member

Posts: 127Goose and Mama Mia
Made my pilgrimage to Goose again, and drew Mia. Had seen her many times before, and though the place is a little bit of a dump, Mia always makes you feel like royalty. She embraced my arm, gave me a kiss on the lips, and escorted me into the massage room on the left.
I performed my usual routine. Get naked give a big hug. Mia grabbed my dick while we were hugging and I knew we were good to go. Same drill as last report. Some french kissing, and we did 69 up on the table for quite a while. She likes having her pussy sucked and fingered. I felt her cum when I inserted just one finger, and this time it didn't take her long. She was dripping wet. My only complaint I'd, Mia's Bush is even more hairy than the last time. She doesn't keep it trimmed, but once you get past the forest, it's pink and soft. She sucked on my cock for a long while but finished me standard HE. I've yet to explode in her mouth, as she's not into that. Would be interested to know if others on here have had similar experience with her or if there's more on the table. I inquired and she seemed to indicate possibly "next time", so we'll see. $. 6 and. 8. Mama mia.
Almost forgot. They had laundry or something going on in the background. Alittle annoying but otherwise ok t.
-
09-03-23 02:44 #13971Senior Member

Posts: 72Sakura
So I finally made the journey down to Sakura. Just have gotten bored with the Dayton scene. Been perfectly content with varying degrees of massages and HE's, while visiting Maya, Jenny's, and the like. This trip was my first foray into a FS establishment. I drew a girl named Nancy?, I think. Younger spinner. Great body. . 4 hhr. She "attempted" to rub my shoulders, but I started rubbing her legs, and lifting her skirt. Within about 5 minutes she was flipping me, motioning mouth and boom boom, to which I agreed. Gave $ . 4 and she stripped down, and began CBJ. I almost went too fast, and stopped her. She laid on the table, I finished in the bag while in mish. It wasn't anything special, but definitely did the job. She cleaned the room and table while I dressed, and I was on my way. I will at least make one return trip, as I want to check out Mimi.
-
09-02-23 13:56 #13970Senior Member

Posts: 35Would great if we could get her contact again. Been too long!!
Originally Posted by HolyMolyBatman
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-23 23:03 #13969Senior Member

Posts: 144Indy?
Thanks, Rufus.
Originally Posted by RufusFirefly
[View Original Post]
Do you mean the MP scene in Indy as a general rule, or is there a Man Cave branch there?
-
09-01-23 20:41 #13968Senior Member

Posts: 72Sunnysole Barefoot Massage
So, I don't ever remember seeing this MT mentioned here. Anyone have any intel? I haven't reached out to her yet, but will be in the area this weekend.
-
09-01-23 16:45 #13967Senior Member

Posts: 69Divine Rachel
Have been in contact with her up until recently. Got close to confirming a few appointments but would hit a wall of brief silence. She must have pretty reliable clientele and not in need of new ones as I have not heard from her in a little bit. Hopefully I will get a message from her again soon.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 23:53 #13966Senior Member

Posts: 44Share the contact info if you're going to advertise for her.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 23:38 #13965Regular Member

Posts: 8Still trying to track down a way to contact her but no luck. Saw her in past multiple times and hope to experience it again soon!
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 21:09 #13964Senior Member

Posts: 563
Originally Posted by Mg0685
[View Original Post]
200 for nude massage and HJ? I think the house fee is built in!
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 20:12 #13963Banned Member

Posts: 5352Divine Rachel
If you are looking for a massage from someone that doesn't fall asleep or just lays there. Divine Rachel offers a nude body massage with HE. You get your money worth even if all you did is look at the Mellon. You will not be rushed an totally enjoy yourself. No house fee or negotiating flat $200.
Originally Posted by TryingTimes
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 19:01 #13962Senior Member

Posts: 144Bri
If there's a time when you can share please put me at the top of the list.
Originally Posted by Jayson7825
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 15:01 #13961Senior Member

Posts: 56Lackluster
I was in this past Sunday. I think the girl I got was named Nancy but really couldn't understand her. Anyway, she laid on me a bit, did this lackluster massage for like, 5 min, then flipped me over. Was a bit underwhelming. Might of been the same girl but she was sleepy.
Originally Posted by LilTuckyMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 14:36 #13960Senior Member

Posts: 32Hope you got your money back. Would suck if the talent there is starting to slack off.
Originally Posted by LilTuckyMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 00:14 #13959Senior Member

Posts: 98Sakura BS
Went to Sakura this afternoon got a women I haven't seen but I haven't been there in a few months. She said she was from Taiwan. Not sure if she was doped up or what but she was asleep on the bed when I walked in. Went ahead and walked in and she was all loopy just laying on me not massaging at all. Hardly talking and weirdly rubbing me. I was seriously so confused on what she was doing. I just stood up and said I want my money back this is bs and I literally walked out. Any of you guys had this kind of experience there? Never have I. It's always decent experience. Just heads up for you guys if you see taller skinnier one it's prob her and she's a joke.











Reply With Quote





