Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 17723
-
09-02-23 23:00 #12863Senior Member

Posts: 638Bruh.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
There are pictures of three different women in the pics section.
-
09-02-23 20:01 #12862Senior Member

Posts: 255Wish I would've seen her when I had the chance. Now she's 400/ half hr.
Originally Posted by FiveLbsOfFun
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-23 15:06 #12861Senior Member

Posts: 296Rule # 1
Any ad with explicit sexual content is definitely not real.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-23 12:13 #12860Senior Member

Posts: 551C'mon, seriously dude?
She wants a booking fee or deposit...Do you "really" even have to ask what her game is?
Originally Posted by Eazy900
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-23 09:14 #12859Senior Member

Posts: 296Quicky queen
Anyone seen her? Yandex search doesn't come up with anything?
https://escort13.com/post/87535371?currentPage=1
-
09-02-23 01:45 #12858Senior Member

Posts: 70Dutchess Bad Incall
Dutchess was nice enough but incall in third floor of rundown house downtown. Bed on floor and door falling off hinges. Could hear others in building. Big natural tits but wouldn't ride. Only mish or doggy. 90 QV but I would not repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/151721639
-
09-02-23 00:21 #12857Senior Member

Posts: 489Scam
https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...d8e1094dc22917
Beware tried to scam me twice, she is a flake.
-
09-01-23 23:20 #12856Senior Member

Posts: 59Christina Marie / Marie
New here. I take it Marie on Eros is the same as the famous Christina Marie? There haven't been any recent reviews on TER. Just wanted to see if anything was up before trying. Thanks!
-
09-01-23 22:06 #12855Senior Member

Posts: 40Too much downside
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...post/152047221
Upside. She's the woman in the pictures, plus 5-7 years. Fully covered performance for everything about as good as it can be. Working out of a very nice location.
Downside. Shit communication, way above and beyond the language barrier. Didn't send the address until 15 minutes before we were supposed to meet. I cancelled at that point and then tried again a few hours because she couldn't screw that part up and little head won. Bad communication continued. Didn't send me the room number for almost 10 minutes after I got there. Left me standing outside the room for six minutes. If it wasn't a hidden alcove with external access I would have bounced. I should have bounced when the dude I saw walking around the place when I got there walked out the door. So pimp and / or boyfriend. I still let little head win. Then she tried to cut the hh to qv and pretend she didn't understand. Got that fixed and I finished.
So she looks great and the action was great but too much other stuff. On the other hand, 1. 5 for the HH. Will not repeat.
-
09-01-23 09:46 #12854Senior Member

Posts: 882Not sure how many times people have to be told but never do a deposit / booking fee.
Originally Posted by Eazy900
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-23 09:40 #12853Senior Member

Posts: 308Setting you up to be scammed. No way she's local.
Originally Posted by Eazy900
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-23 09:37 #12852Senior Member

Posts: 279The post pops up as to being in Cleveland for me, so I'd perhaps be way of a deposit.
Originally Posted by Eazy900
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-23 07:16 #12851Senior Member

Posts: 224I'd definitely vouch for Alena. She's one of the best. I've known her going back to the days she was known as Sloane. Never a terrible a bad session with her. Harass or threaten a good, quality provider is unacceptable. That goes against the code. It's like seeing a provider in public, you keep your mouth shut.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-23 00:46 #12850Senior Member

Posts: 164Celine
Anyone pull the trigger on this one? She does require a booking fee or deposit she said.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/151904862
-
08-31-23 18:58 #12849Senior Member

Posts: 687Agreed, a well written good review will out shine bad reviews, especially if they are consistent.
Originally Posted by Jannisary
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





