Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 377 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 427 477 877 1377 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 27816
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22176
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstMod  [View Original Post]
    She reverted her rates back down already, Business must of really dropped to return that fast.
    Awesome never seen her. If she want to do great she should do an incall.

  2. #22175

    Reverted

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMi  [View Original Post]
    Demand and supply. 500 is far as I go. And I only offer that to non bb see if they flip.
    She reverted her rates back down already, Business must of really dropped to return that fast.

  3. #22174
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstMod  [View Original Post]
    Demand and supply. 500 is far as I go. And I only offer that to non bb see if they flip.

  4. #22173
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunya206  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't trying to knock down the intel. I was knocking down the GPS of the provider. Her base rate is 400 plus VIP that is 600.
    My apologies then. Intent is sometimes hard to communicate through a post.

  5. #22172
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by StairGuy  [View Original Post]
    I think I got lucky with her, emailed her the other day and a few hours later she replied back with a day and time said it's your if you want it. So I took it.
    She drained me. 3 shots in 1 hr.

  6. #22171
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunya206  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't trying to knock down the intel. I was knocking down the GPS of the provider. Her base rate is 400 plus VIP that is 600.
    Maybe she charges asians more.

  7. #22170
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegean45  [View Original Post]
    Whether you think she is worth +200 is irrelevant. Someone offered intel and you shot it down. Remarks like yours discourage people from sharing intel. Isn't that the whole point of this forum?? Not whether you think someone is worth it or not.
    I wasn't trying to knock down the intel. I was knocking down the GPS of the provider. Her base rate is 400 plus VIP that is 600.

  8. #22169
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by AznSensation1  [View Original Post]
    Good job. Thanks for the intel. I had been told back channel.

  9. #22168
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Dude I see someone that does all that (except the piss) for $1. 4 at least for me. Ain't no way I'm going to pay 7 bills. What's wrong with people LOL.
    Yeah, but what's he look like?

  10. #22167
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunya206  [View Original Post]
    That insane for a homeless junkie.

    I can find cheaper on the side of the road in a tent.
    Whether you think she is worth +200 is irrelevant. Someone offered intel and you shot it down. Remarks like yours discourage people from sharing intel. Isn't that the whole point of this forum?? Not whether you think someone is worth it or not.

  11. #22166

    Supply and demand

    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    I haven't hobbied much because I don't support hoeflation. I know my dollars in particular don't matter to any specific girl, but I think if enough guys stopped paying stupid rates, these hoes might think twice before attempting to gouge. Especially when they are of mediocre, covered service.

    Please try to think with big head. LOL.
    They have been resorting to jacking prices up and then offering specials / discounts as a way of promoting themselves (not much diff / changes from regular price menu), they think their calibers belong to the golden egg harvest habitat aka famous GPS LOL.

  12. #22165
    Quote Originally Posted by AznSensation1  [View Original Post]
    That insane for a homeless junkie.

    I can find cheaper on the side of the road in a tent.

  13. #22164

  14. #22163
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Dude I see someone that does all that (except the piss) for $1. 4 at least for me. Ain't no way I'm going to pay 7 bills. What's wrong with people LOL.
    Cool story bro.

  15. #22162
    Quote Originally Posted by Up2043  [View Original Post]
    I saw Vanessa before the price increase and she was just OK. Yes she does everything but its still pricey and her service was just OK. I'd take Dolcecolumbia any day over her, especially for the price point. And that was Before she raised her rates.
    Good info here. Thanks for sharing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape