Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 24048
-
09-05-23 09:14 #18978Senior Member

Posts: 805For most people?
For most people, being high on MJ is nothing like being drunk.
The gas pedal does not feel much different with MJ, but feels a lot diff with alcohol.
Vision is not blurry like with alcohol.
Reactions & speech are not slow like with alcohol.
10+ puffs within a 15 period will really get a person very high, but 5-7 puffs will give him a very nice & manageable buzz. And the buzz is somewhat dissipated after the session but it's still a very nice buzz.
As I said, while driving the avg person simply has to be aware they are high and be more cautious about paying attention to what they are doing.
I have not had any accidents or even really close calls while driving under the influence from one of my sessions which are in the hundreds. My music also sounds extra great on my return trips. LOL!
Sorry MJ does all that to you & of course, YMMV.
Happy Hunting & Sessions!
SJ.
Originally Posted by OldBoomer
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-23 22:20 #18977Senior Member

Posts: 169Frenchy?? TGTBT?
Seeking intel for "Frenchy". Anyone ever seen her? If so, daty on the menu?
I'm not seeing anything in Roanoke forum either.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5402377365
-
09-04-23 17:29 #18976Senior Member

Posts: 67Kinsey alternates?
Thanks for sharing, unfortunate and good to know. Any recommendations for similar (huge naturals, young, slim, non-black)?
Originally Posted by BigPoppa2308
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-23 09:22 #18975Senior Member

Posts: 638Impaired and elevated
In my dreams.
Originally Posted by SuperJimmy
[View Original Post]
A pen can make the intimate experience MUCH improved. It creates the (illusion?) feeling of a LONG lasting blast off that goes on and on all the way to mars.
However,
It can also make driving home impractical, and frankly unsafe.
For me, it is only in dreams where multiple hours of recovery are possible before driving.
As for all things, YMMV.
-
09-03-23 14:15 #18974Senior Member

Posts: 812Bangladesh
I remain corrected.
Originally Posted by ChrisCarr
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-23 09:02 #18973Senior Member

Posts: 805Try MaryJane For More Explosiveness!
I'm over 60 and I'm always blasted when I walk into a session and my O's are always mind-blowing that stay with me for 3-5 hours or until I sleep it off.
I've tested without MaryJane and it's nowhere near with Maryjane. I'm talking 10+ with it, and only 4 or 5 without it. The sessions are always dream-like, all my senses are heightened and I'm not doing a session without it. 5-7 good puffs does the trick for me. I like to hold my puffs in for maximum effect & I can be done and ready for my session in just 5 minutes after I park near the place of the upcoming session.
Mind-Blowing!
My O's are truly inspirational, deeper, more thoughtful with lots more spurts to it, and just OK without it. I have not had a session without it in years and walk out of my sessions feeling like a God.
The Best Way With MaryJane:
The pen is the best way to go b / c you can puff-up in your car before a session and no one will be the wiser since the smoke is not smelly, and it doesn't carry at all. It's also cheaper and cleaner than the bud and you won't smell like Mary if you have to get on an elevator etc. With normal use a $40 cartridge can last a 4-6 weeks and if you only use it for sessions, I believe it can last close to a year.
Before I began using the pen and Maryjane Cartridge, I remember one time puffing-up and some guys who were about 30 yards away started acting like they smelled something and were looking in my direction.
Most people have no problem driving while puffed up. I don't even after a mind-blowing session. I'm just extra careful to not become absent minded on the road, b / c of course Mary can do that to a person. LOL!
Happy Hunting & Sessions!
SJ.
Originally Posted by LowerBackPain
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-23 15:25 #18972Senior Member

Posts: 265Bengladesh is not India
And is a majority Muslim country.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-23 18:47 #18971Senior Member

Posts: 365She actually showed up this time and I saw her today. She's leaving tomorrow so go see her if you can. Still a good time with good skills. 100 qv.
Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-23 15:57 #18970Senior Member

Posts: 528Last night in town
Got a text from Carmel and she mentioned tonight is her last night in town. She's offering free video with $ 1 or more. Asked her why she took so long to respond over a week ago and she replied, ok.
Originally Posted by Remow68
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-23 10:48 #18969Senior Member

Posts: 328Nun Habit
One monger on this thread reported a while ago that Joyce has a Catholic Nun Habit that she will wear during a session. I saw Joyce right after July 4th and she wore a Statue of Liberty costume. I bet she would wear anything if you suggested it to her. Text her and ask.
Originally Posted by SonChi
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-23 09:40 #18968Senior Member

Posts: 304Hijab = Catholic nun's habit
A hijab is just a head covering so a Muslim woman can show modesty to God exactly like a Catholic nun's habit. Just get one and ask your favorite provider to wear it.
Originally Posted by SlyFrog
[View Original Post]
Indians do NOT wear hijab. Unless she is Muslim. There are 2 Billion Muslims in the world, some fair skinned, blue eyes, blond haired, so race is not a factor. It's faith.
So, if that's your desire, someone will surely deliver it for the right financial incentive. No judgment.
-
08-31-23 21:09 #18967Senior Member

Posts: 220I think this one will
I haven't seen her and she is out of my price range but she has good reviews:
https://modelvitae.com/angela/
Originally Posted by RickNva
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 20:20 #18966Senior Member

Posts: 812Indians
Do not wear hijabs.
Originally Posted by Sac4422
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 18:37 #18965Senior Member

Posts: 101Never thought of that, that is a novel idea. Once I was checking in a cheap hotel near Niagara, a man approached me and asked me if I need anything and that he can help me with anything. At that time I did not understand that, but few months later it dawned on me what he was asking. He seemed like a Bangladeshi, I also saw a few girls in Hijab floating around there, they were full covered, so I am guessing that were not guys But never had that thought but that would be nice too. I have not yet gotten to find an Indian which I was seeking for, trying to cover various nationalities.
Originally Posted by RickNva
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 15:02 #18964Senior Member

Posts: 328A Different Country
You'll have to go to Indonesia for that. In Jakarta there are millions of Muslim lite LBFM's that wear a pale blue Hijab along with designer jeans and high heels. Before COVID picking up these girls at BlocM or Hard Rock Cafe was like shooting fish in a barrel.
Originally Posted by RickNva
[View Original Post]
I once went out close to Banda Ache after the Asian Tsunami for some relief work with a big NGO. Medan had a massage parlor close to the hotel and the girls were all strict Muslim. They still did a FBSM with BBBJ for about 30 American.











Reply With Quote





