Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 59509
-
09-01-23 10:30 #53179Senior Member

Posts: 412Where is Cocco
Where is Cocco in Cumming? (See above).
Originally Posted by Basser
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-23 07:07 #53178Senior Member

Posts: 34Pure
I agree, however Pure has been a revolving door as of late, besides Sophia. Cindy my fav went back to China. 2 weeks ago I went and tried new girl Anna and she was unbelievable. Playful, better than avg looks for 40's, had a blue punk rock streak in her hair, good English, all the good things. I thought I had a new UTR go-to. Then earlier this week I called and the woman who answered said yes, come see Anna, and when I got there it was someone else. Super-grateful if anyone knows where she went?
Originally Posted by AcWorthDude
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 20:32 #53177Senior Member

Posts: 447Nah, I prefer "the place" next door for a beer and wings afterwards. As far as massages, Your better of crossing the tracks for a pure massage.
Originally Posted by RowTied85
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 20:07 #53176Senior Member

Posts: 57Moon in Norcross
Was getting late and the options were limited. Tried out Moon. Rough entrance as there is a steep hill and privacy limited. Place is a little run down. No TS. Massage was a 5. Not much teasing. Worked out some knots. Not skilled. On the flip asked what areas I wanted message. I pointed and we negotiated price. Then she turned on the Jack hammer. Does that work for you? Errr. The craft has not been taught. Would not repeat.
-
08-31-23 18:25 #53175Regular Member

Posts: 6Intel
It's St. Jame, and you will find what you are seeking if you like full menu, just bring enough dough and don't over spend, there are other options around that area like wawa or pine tree.
Originally Posted by DawgsB2B
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 17:31 #53174Senior Member

Posts: 225Piedmont Road Intel
Anybody have intel on the handful of 'Spas' (I think St. James is one) on Piedmont down near Tattletales and Cheshire Bridge?
TIA.
-
08-31-23 16:39 #53173Senior Member

Posts: 798OMG I had the same experience. If anyone is thinking of trying Yue- go try New Massage instead. Better girls there overall. The last one I saw was a hottie.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 16:37 #53172Senior Member

Posts: 798Now you're speaking my language RowTied! If you're in Woodstock go see Coco at Oriental, then try K-POP Korean BBQ 10 min drive away. Great stuff. Coco will be back after Labor Day weekend. Maybe during. We will see.
Originally Posted by RowTied85
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 16:08 #53171Senior Member

Posts: 31I swear, for a second I thought this was referring to age! LOL. I mean, I know some of the AMP ladies can be long in the tooth, but man. For a second, I thought you were just being harsh!
Originally Posted by JohnnyKash
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 15:37 #53170Banned Member

Posts: 307The price
The national average is between 80 and 260.
Originally Posted by IAmAmazing
[View Original Post]
It just depends on who you are asking for.
-
08-31-23 12:46 #53169Senior Member

Posts: 113Sent you a PM
Sent you a PM. Thanks!
Originally Posted by PMS202
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 11:52 #53168Senior Member

Posts: 738Depends
It depends on the provider at Yue. Last time I was there, the selection was limited to Granny or tobe granny so that spoiled the mood for bulgogi. LOL.
Originally Posted by RowTied85
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 09:22 #53167Senior Member

Posts: 798I'd suggest checking the agency thread and look for KBP / LKATL reviews.
Originally Posted by Kingjack543
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 09:19 #53166Senior Member

Posts: 798Not a lot around here, with consistently young and good talent with great service unfortunately.
Originally Posted by Kingjack543
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 08:16 #53165Senior Member

Posts: 60Yue
Go get a massage and then stop in Tofu Village for the best bulgogi this side of Buford Highway. Can't go wrong with a massage, he, and korean bbq.
Originally Posted by JohnnyKash
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





