LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 233 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 283 333 733 1233 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15815

    Avoid Avoid Avoid! Ren aka Barbie Girl

    This is the first time taking advice from a fellow member that blew up in my face and now I'm out a lot of money.

    I saw Ren aka Barbie Girl over by Melbourne Beach at he little motel the good is that she is the girl in the picture the bad is that she is overpriced and completely wasted my time. We started texting and within an hour I was at her motel. Her donation is $200 qv $300 hhr $500 hour. My dumbass thinking she would be ok do to some recent recommendations (not blaming other members) chose to treat myself and do an hour. She greeted me at the door and did not stop talking until it was over. We went into her room I took my pants off she started with a little kissing on the neck put some oil around my member and got on top of me and just laid there hugging me for about 5 minutes. Then she said we should go to the beach me thinking we were goin to do it on the beach thought it would be fun, I was wrong we walked to the water than walked back to her room she said she was hungry and wanted to go to circle k so we drove there where I bought her donuts. When we got back we got in bed again she laid on me for a few minutes as soon as I asked if we could do anything she took the money off the nightstand walked into the other room came back 5 minutes later and said that we had to go because time was up.

    I've been doing this for awhile I don't post as much as others I like to read and get recommendations when I can but this is the first time in about 10 years that I truly feel scammed. Please don't make the same mistake as I avoid this girl save your money.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fells...n/728726208665

    [Pictures with TEL Deleted by Admin]

  2. #15814

    Sexy Mature in Cocoa Beach

    This one been popping up the past few weeks, close to me and cute so interested. Anyone got any information to share?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...a/358754110970

  3. #15813
    Quote Originally Posted by RideTheWindz  [View Original Post]
    I was lucky enough to get Xina's contact information so I reached out and set up a time to see her. * The comms were great, almost GFE themselves. * Now I read all the reviews, seen the photos and thought I knew what to expect. Well it was all that and a whole lot more. * To say her photos don't do her justice is an understatement, she has a small tight little spinner body, a great smile and is just all around sexy!* Match that with an amazing personality and wow you are suddenly in GFE heaven. * The details of the dream will remain between her and I but I will say it was some of the best GFE I have experienced and I will for sure be a repeat. * If you get a chance to see this gem I highly suggest you go for it.
    Glad you were able to get Xina's number regular member and shout out to the Senior member who gave it to you that doesn't give a fuck about our forum rules. BTW Xina has her own thread please use it.

  4. #15812

    Xina wow!

    I was lucky enough to get Xina's contact information so I reached out and set up a time to see her. * The comms were great, almost GFE themselves. * Now I read all the reviews, seen the photos and thought I knew what to expect. Well it was all that and a whole lot more. * To say her photos don't do her justice is an understatement, she has a small tight little spinner body, a great smile and is just all around sexy!* Match that with an amazing personality and wow you are suddenly in GFE heaven. * The details of the dream will remain between her and I but I will say it was some of the best GFE I have experienced and I will for sure be a repeat. * If you get a chance to see this gem I highly suggest you go for it.

  5. #15811

    More About Cape Canaveral Sadie

    Quote Originally Posted by BedBug7  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream a while back about Sadie in Cape Canaveral. She was very nice looking and very accommodating. Her incall is well decorated and she was not a clock watcher. A full GFE with some PSE possibilities that I did not explore. Hhr dream was $$. 5 if I remember right. She is worth the trip if you can catch her. I haven't been back since I met red-head Sadie and Michelle. More to follow.

    Stay safe out there and dream on.
    I am in full agreement with everyone who has provided Glowing reviews of Sadie and the specifics BB7 posted here.

    Just Curious - - - Has anyone had the pleasure or even an offer of having Sadie invite another lady friend to join the fun?

  6. #15810

    Red-head Sadie

    I saw Sadie about one month ago based on the good reviews here. I didn't have to go through the vetting process, but we did communicate for some time before meeting. I opted for the hhr dream at $$. 5. She was indeed the hot read-head in the pictures. The dream was ok, but there wasn't a lot of enthusiasm. This could be my fault for seeing her so late in the evening. We had a GFE and it checked the boxes, but I'm not sure I would go back. As usual YMMV. Stay safe out there.

  7. #15809

    Sadie in Cape Canaveral.

    I had a dream a while back about Sadie in Cape Canaveral. She was very nice looking and very accommodating. Her incall is well decorated and she was not a clock watcher. A full GFE with some PSE possibilities that I did not explore. Hhr dream was $$. 5 if I remember right. She is worth the trip if you can catch her. I haven't been back since I met red-head Sadie and Michelle. More to follow.

    Stay safe out there and dream on.

  8. #15808

    Oh no!

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeHouse00  [View Original Post]
    First ever experience and she seemed like she was in a hurry it was very boring I didn't finish. I just left.
    How long did you stay for? Did she tell you to hurry?

  9. #15807

    Xina. Holy Friggin Sh**

    All I can say is wow. As good as any in Brevard. Very GFE. Everything good that's been reported on her is true. Will definitely repeat. If you're looking for her #, Willie is the gatekeeper for that.

  10. #15806

    She's a good time

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    You can search for Trish. That's the name she was using when she first got started back in '16 or '17. The early reports mention Post Road location although she has moved several times over the years.
    Haven't seen her for a year or so, But was a good time at a good price. Not GFE but will do BBBJ if you don't want BBFS, bring a condom.

  11. #15805
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadAke  [View Original Post]
    Being a new member I tried all of the search options I know about but came up empty, Been talking off and on and very tight lipped this one, thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/756726603701
    You can search for Trish. That's the name she was using when she first got started back in '16 or '17. The early reports mention Post Road location although she has moved several times over the years.

  12. #15804

    No name but any info on this one would help

    Being a new member I tried all of the search options I know about but came up empty, Been talking off and on and very tight lipped this one, thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/756726603701

  13. #15803
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Are these the two you are referencing? Their ad says Daytona. Have they relocated?

    https://callescort.org/386-675-3959

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...deland/8284097
    They are in Deland. They have not relocated. Great date together and separately. I prefer Riley a bit more, but they are good. Keep in mind that they don't play with each other, just you. But they are very GFE and I have repeated.

  14. #15802

    Stephanie and Riley

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketPocket  [View Original Post]
    Try Stephanie and Riley in Deland.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadrajobit1  [View Original Post]
    Want to get this fantasy fulfilled.
    Are these the two you are referencing? Their ad says Daytona. Have they relocated?

    https://callescort.org/386-675-3959

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...deland/8284097

  15. #15801

    Nude Frontal

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    In her ad, Sadie states that you should not even bother contacting her if you're unwilling to provide "a full frontal nude" photo of yourself. Are guys actually doing this? I'm reluctant to provide a picture at all, let alone full frontal nude! Add in that her lowest donation is 250, and I'm of the opinion that it's not worth the hassle.
    Whoever in there right mind is willing to do that is plain Stupid. If dudes are that desperate, go ahead and send it and see what happens when your pics are being posted all over the internet, amongst other escorts, LE, blacklist database escorts use, pimps, BFs, etc. I've never witnessed anything, but I heard a lot of bad things that backfired on these dudes that are willing to send.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape