Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #7480

    She's M.I.A on the board

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Bbfscip bbgreek confirmed. She been mentioned, no upsell, no clock watcher. Likes it rough. Oc and cd only, unless she gets a room, she's all the way in Hillsboro.

    Had her give some head, then told her to get on mish, camel slide then penetrate, easy peezy. Multiple cip. If you got stamina and can nut several times then I highly recommend, she likes to fuck.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?596310-Sexy_mia143
    I want to see her but her pm box is full and no way to get a hold of her do you have a number I can txt her would greatly appreciate it.

  2. #7479

    Yimani

    She's definitely full BBW. Knew her pics were likely a little misleading and they were. However, like I said it was a fun time. Nothing discussed beforehand but once the oil came out and she was camel sliding, I knew it was on. CIP.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    She looks chubby but not BBW territory in her pics. Is she bigger than advertised?

    Did you cum in her box?

  3. #7478
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1158

    Dafuq

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...545/9163652860

    I thought kristy was all safety? Anyone got details?

  4. #7477

    So what?

    Quote Originally Posted by TryHard  [View Original Post]
    It pretty much outs her, gives her real name, so. Nah.
    Why would she care. She's obviously talking about her past and you said " She is not going to be shamed and she's impressive". Why would she care or I saw her insta. You can PM it to me.

  5. #7476
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Bbfscip bbgreek confirmed. She been mentioned, no upsell, no clock watcher. Likes it rough. Oc and cd only, unless she gets a room, she's all the way in Hillsboro.

    Had her give some head, then told her to get on mish, camel slide then penetrate, easy peezy. Multiple cip. If you got stamina and can nut several times then I highly recommend, she likes to fuck.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?596310-Sexy_mia143
    Have been on the fence for a while. What does she look like?

  6. #7475
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1158

    Sexy_mia143

    Bbfscip bbgreek confirmed. She been mentioned, no upsell, no clock watcher. Likes it rough. Oc and cd only, unless she gets a room, she's all the way in Hillsboro.

    Had her give some head, then told her to get on mish, camel slide then penetrate, easy peezy. Multiple cip. If you got stamina and can nut several times then I highly recommend, she likes to fuck.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?596310-Sexy_mia143

  7. #7474
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1158
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlu  [View Original Post]
    Confirmed: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?592270-Yimani.

    YMMV of course, there were covers laid out on the bed. She's BBW. Was a pretty hot experience with lots of oil. Might repeat but BBW isn't my usual type.
    Thank you.

    Been at the fence.

  8. #7473

    Made me laugh

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Let's eat grandma!

    Let's eat, grandma!

    Punctuation can save your life.
    Was reading some older posts and found this on the importance of punctuation. Gave me a good laugh!

  9. #7472
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    Can you link her insta?
    It pretty much outs her, gives her real name, so. Nah.

  10. #7471

    Bigger than pictures?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlu  [View Original Post]
    Confirmed: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?592270-Yimani.

    YMMV of course, there were covers laid out on the bed. She's BBW. Was a pretty hot experience with lots of oil. Might repeat but BBW isn't my usual type.
    She looks chubby but not BBW territory in her pics. Is she bigger than advertised?

    Did you cum in her box?

  11. #7470

    Yimani

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlu  [View Original Post]
    Confirmed: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?592270-Yimani.

    YMMV of course, there were covers laid out on the bed. She's BBW. Was a pretty hot experience with lots of oil. Might repeat but BBW isn't my usual type.
    Was it upsell or discussed in advance or just neither of you reached for a cover?

  12. #7469

    Yimani

    Confirmed: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?592270-Yimani.

    YMMV of course, there were covers laid out on the bed. She's BBW. Was a pretty hot experience with lots of oil. Might repeat but BBW isn't my usual type.

  13. #7468
    Quote Originally Posted by TryHard  [View Original Post]
    Not seeing her now she's retired.
    Can you link her insta?

  14. #7467
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    You're seeing her now? As in she's fucking guy? What is her instagram? I'd like to check it out.
    Not seeing her now she's retired.

  15. #7466

    Ymmv

    After this post I reached out to her as I had some time to kill.

    I think I got her on a really really really off day.

    She is nice but there was no chemistry and there seemed to be no effort on her part.

    And within like 5 minutes her cycle started.

    The lack of chemistry and the distance likely make this a one and done for me.

    She was profously appologetic about how she was feeling (some personal stuff going on I gather) and her cycle hitting then. (I did have my rain coat on though).

    Quote Originally Posted by Sscdrake  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know some chocolate options that will BBFS? Perhaps some under the radar? Every time I look on the usual sites I see the same disappointing ads and it's getting annoying.

    In return, I will offer one that definitely belongs on the list: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...cials/58361950.

    Fair warning, she lives out in Forest Grove last I visited and only seems to do weekday daytime, both of which make her really difficult to see for me hence why I'm asking. However, last I saw her, her prices were sane and though she's the definition of average, she's also a sweetheart and the definition of a submissive freaky ****. She'll let you do her raw, but no CIP (she will let you shove it down her throat though and swallows).

    She usually puts in her buttplug beforehand and is very receptive to whatever you want to do with or to her, LOL. A lady friend of hers called once and she let me deep throat her during the convo, tears running down her eyes, in between her friend talking by putting her phone on silence, think she forgot a few times though LOL; her friend was so confused.

    Again, not really gorgeous but I do think she's pretty young, late 20's maybe, and pretty small tits but a nice ass and honestly more than makes up for it thanks to positive attitude, willingness to please, no rushing, and sane prices. If she worked nights and lived in portland I might have become a regular; lost my last one after she retired.

    Anyway, that's my contribution. Would appreciate any leads on other BBFS chocolate providers if possible, thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape