Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: GPS Alerts

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 115
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by BbKingg
  1. #25

    Yikes

    I agree. The population that aren't like that would be an easier and better list. We should work on that.

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Not even close my friend. This is just the tip of the iceberg. I'm not a fan of the ratchet hoes that look like Sexyy Red so they won't be on this list. But if they were included, this list would be way longer. I'm also skipping a lot of the providers that have "Call or Text for Rates" and the number of providers that are doing that is growing. Anytime I see that, I know that it's going to be something ridiculous and their menu is usually very limited.

    I have no problem with providers that have limited menus. If they don't feel comfortable doing something, then they shouldn't force themselves to do it. That being said, if I'm paying $400, I expect a GFE menu (kissing, DATY, MSOG, BBBJ), you know, things that I would do with an actual girlfriend.

    There are girls on this list that are asking for $500-$600 and their menus basically constitutes CFS in silence because they don't like dirty talk either.

  2. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by WarDog1960  [View Original Post]
    That's damn near the entire active board.
    Not even close my friend. This is just the tip of the iceberg. I'm not a fan of the ratchet hoes that look like Sexyy Red so they won't be on this list. But if they were included, this list would be way longer. I'm also skipping a lot of the providers that have "Call or Text for Rates" and the number of providers that are doing that is growing. Anytime I see that, I know that it's going to be something ridiculous and their menu is usually very limited.

    I have no problem with providers that have limited menus. If they don't feel comfortable doing something, then they shouldn't force themselves to do it. That being said, if I'm paying $400, I expect a GFE menu (kissing, DATY, MSOG, BBBJ), you know, things that I would do with an actual girlfriend.

    There are girls on this list that are asking for $500-$600 and their menus basically constitutes CFS in silence because they don't like dirty talk either.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Aaila.
    …
    TsRubyNights.
    …

    All these GPS providers asking for a $400 and up. All of them are no GFE, even though many will claim to be GFE because of the "experience." They basically want to get paid to be a blow up doll. Many are the stereotypical ratchet: 2 inch long fake lashes and the ridiculous nails.
    Hmmmm. But. Ok I guess.

  4. #22

    Great List

    Great list, add Lexiibanks to the pile.

  5. #21

    Damn near

    That's damn near the entire active board.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for posting.

  6. #20
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Aaila.

    AdriannaMonae.

    Alexaanderson.

    AlluringAeryiah.

    AlluringAmy.

    Andrea Moore.

    Angela123.

    Arialove.

    Arielxxlee.

    AshleyRose21.

    Ayelilbaby.

    Badbella.

    Bailey.

    BarbieDollYara.

    Blair91.

    Blondie143.

    Bosnian Bombshell.

    BridgetteKelly.

    Brinna.

    Brittney4 you.

    Camillababy.

    ChanelCC2020.

    CherishMe.

    Creamsicle09.

    Curvykatie0219.

    Dreamgirldia.

    Eye. Candi.

    Fendiitaylorr.

    ForTheLoveOfMia.

    GabbyJames.

    Gigi747.

    Heavenmarie.

    Heavenohsosweet.

    HeavenTheHottie.

    Ilovemisty.

    Ivory Rose.

    IvyJames.

    Janedavis.

    Jasmineeee.

    Jess. Jones.

    Juicy booty60.

    KelliChellelli.

    Keonalove.

    KimmieMay.

    Kimmykiss777.

    Kristin Pootti.

    Kylie fierce.

    Laylatheplaygirl.

    Laylaybaby.

    LeiLove.

    Lilbreezybitxh.

    Lilly Lox.

    LittlePanda.

    Londyn. News.

    LoveLexxxy.

    LovelyyJoyy.

    Luvlanii.

    MiaRain.

    Mileyrussian6.

    Miss Mercy.

    Missbpm.

    Misshoney.

    MsBRE.

    MsCourtneyK.

    Nadia Luv.

    Naughty Nadia.

    NinaMonroe.

    Nova_cane.

    Olessa Ocean.

    Olivia. Rose.

    Perla.

    Princess. Ana.

    QueenGiselle.

    Rebecca_Baby.

    ReignBaby.

    RussianBarbiePrincess.

    SedonaMadeXoxo.

    SexyKaylinn206.

    Sexy_marie.

    Shebadd_143.

    SkyMonroe.

    Sofleezy.

    Spicymamacitaaa_666.

    Stacys_sugarbutt.

    Summerlynnxoxo.

    Sweetaubrey.

    TheOriginalKristy.

    Theyluv_laylaaa.

    Toohottoohandle.

    TrinasWorld.

    TsRubyNights.

    Vickkie Cakes.

    Wet_and_wild.

    Worldofdesitiny7.

    XXxTAYLORxXx.

    All these GPS providers asking for a $400 and up. All of them are no GFE, even though many will claim to be GFE because of the "experience." They basically want to get paid to be a blow up doll. Many are the stereotypical ratchet: 2 inch long fake lashes and the ridiculous nails.
    Thanks for posting.

  7. #19

    Selina Klein

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?546103-Selina-Klein

    Taking off her top is an extra. Seriously.

  8. #18
    Aaila.

    AdriannaMonae.

    Alexaanderson.

    AlluringAeryiah.

    AlluringAmy.

    Andrea Moore.

    Angela123.

    Arialove.

    Arielxxlee.

    AshleyRose21.

    Ayelilbaby.

    Badbella.

    Bailey.

    BarbieDollYara.

    Blair91.

    Blondie143.

    Bosnian Bombshell.

    BridgetteKelly.

    Brinna.

    Brittney4 you.

    Camillababy.

    ChanelCC2020.

    CherishMe.

    Creamsicle09.

    Curvykatie0219.

    Dreamgirldia.

    Eye. Candi.

    Fendiitaylorr.

    ForTheLoveOfMia.

    GabbyJames.

    Gigi747.

    Heavenmarie.

    Heavenohsosweet.

    HeavenTheHottie.

    Ilovemisty.

    Ivory Rose.

    IvyJames.

    Janedavis.

    Jasmineeee.

    Jess. Jones.

    Juicy booty60.

    KelliChellelli.

    Keonalove.

    KimmieMay.

    Kimmykiss777.

    Kristin Pootti.

    Kylie fierce.

    Laylatheplaygirl.

    Laylaybaby.

    LeiLove.

    Lilbreezybitxh.

    Lilly Lox.

    LittlePanda.

    Londyn. News.

    LoveLexxxy.

    LovelyyJoyy.

    Luvlanii.

    MiaRain.

    Mileyrussian6.

    Miss Mercy.

    Missbpm.

    Misshoney.

    MsBRE.

    MsCourtneyK.

    Nadia Luv.

    Naughty Nadia.

    NinaMonroe.

    Nova_cane.

    Olessa Ocean.

    Olivia. Rose.

    Perla.

    Princess. Ana.

    QueenGiselle.

    Rebecca_Baby.

    ReignBaby.

    RussianBarbiePrincess.

    SedonaMadeXoxo.

    SexyKaylinn206.

    Sexy_marie.

    Shebadd_143.

    SkyMonroe.

    Sofleezy.

    Spicymamacitaaa_666.

    Stacys_sugarbutt.

    Summerlynnxoxo.

    Sweetaubrey.

    TheOriginalKristy.

    Theyluv_laylaaa.

    Toohottoohandle.

    TrinasWorld.

    TsRubyNights.

    Vickkie Cakes.

    Wet_and_wild.

    Worldofdesitiny7.

    XXxTAYLORxXx.

    All these GPS providers asking for a $400 and up. All of them are no GFE, even though many will claim to be GFE because of the "experience." They basically want to get paid to be a blow up doll. Many are the stereotypical ratchet: 2 inch long fake lashes and the ridiculous nails.

  9. #17

    Awesome thread!

    Hilarity ensuing on the other site in.

  10. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Vadger  [View Original Post]
    Camilleguttiere. $500/ hr. All safety, no kissing.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...amilleguttiere
    Thank you. Added her to my blocked list. She never replied to my intro message.

  11. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....nd-Tue-Sept-12

    Wants 600 a hour and 1 k for BBFS.
    She has to be close to 50.
    Her gangbangs are bareback.

  12. #14
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by Vadger  [View Original Post]
    Camilleguttiere. $500/ hr. All safety, no kissing.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...amilleguttiere
    Typical Stripper.

  13. #13

    Camilleguttiere

    Camilleguttiere. $500/ hr. All safety, no kissing.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...amilleguttiere

  14. #12
    They are going to lose their shit on that other site.

  15. #11

    Munches Popcorn

    I'm just here for the entertaining commentary.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape