Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #3649
    Quote Originally Posted by Sac4422  [View Original Post]
    Same story, need too much information and I'd. How do guys get verified there?
    Emailed and sent requested info like usual.

  2. #3648
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kiss and highly recommend. She is very attractive with double D breasts, tight ass and soft skin. She checked all the boxes performance wise as well: dfk, BBBJ, daty, RIM, msog, cim. DS delivers again. Check her out.
    Same story, need too much information and I'd. How do guys get verified there?

  3. #3647
    I agree with everything mentioned. Definitely one of the best visits I had this year.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kiss and highly recommend. She is very attractive with double D breasts, tight ass and soft skin. She checked all the boxes performance wise as well: dfk, BBBJ, daty, RIM, msog, cim. DS delivers again. Check her out.

  4. #3646

    Kiss at Discreet Story

    I saw Kiss and highly recommend. She is very attractive with double D breasts, tight ass and soft skin. She checked all the boxes performance wise as well: dfk, BBBJ, daty, RIM, msog, cim. DS delivers again. Check her out.

  5. #3645

    Dreams and maybe future ones.

    I saw Momo before she left definitely better experience then my first time with her.

    Any reports for the other Jav star Rio Ohara? Looks tempting but I see no reviews Jav videos seem solid tho. I feel we haven't got consistent talent in a while, minus the agency that never respond back to me haha.

  6. #3644
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    Her previous rebrand was "alice" in NJ MLE; mediocre tastes with lackluster attitudes.

    Xxx: 385607.
    Thank you. I was going to book with Emily but will save my money.

    Name: Emily.

    Age: 22.

    Height: 5'3.

    Weight:105.

    BWH: 34 D-21-34.

    240/300/360.

  7. #3643

    Surplus items

    Quote Originally Posted by LocalCustomer  [View Original Post]
    Wow dodged a bullet, thank you man!
    Anytime man. In case anyone else is curious, jojo's previous rebrand was "koyuki / yummi" at NYCSE in NYC;.

    My last impression of her:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ighlight=yummi#post6482772.

    Post#9530.

    Tl; dr (for those that want to preserve a few extra strokes on their keyboard and gaming mouse before renewal games comes LOL) ==>.

    'Lets skip to the chase since the tornado game earlier with yako bailing out ddy was bitter lemon flavors. Got yummi as resort cas yazumi's face game isn't my thang. The pics give about 95% close to yummi in person; soft double bazooka B's with marshmallow nipples that hides when she's not aroused (popped out once she starts blushing LOL). She's very upfront with menu game; first thing she asked with her passable eng game: "do you want to play with or without condom? No condom is 200 CIP" her tone and attitude werent bad and as others mentioned, she seems easygoing to melt down the CIP wall, but I wasnt in the mood to play any "auction auction not mine" game LOL. I politely turned OFF her menu and got a bunch of 001's to target that tiger cave (pussy cavern embedded with mini rear semi urchin not too roasty with just about right fish platter). No BBBJ at all for some reason, she seems willing to try if we request but I didn't bother cas at that point I just need a quickie bang. Lots of FIV and FOV with GFE smooches (lfk dfk) all over her baby bottle pop nose (it really shaped like that LOL) and lips, she was all natural without makeups and no cologne nor perfume cas when I was near her armpits; the obvious feminine odor stands out LOL. She prob just woke up not too long ago. Tigers cave about 75% tight with extra extra lube since she seems very into that before I paused her otherwise she would continue lubing all over her bed LOL. All positions played well, main thing is during MISH she couldn't really handle her legs over our shoulder well enough all the way extending to her face or behind her ears, maybe she didn't play much yoga games back in early school days. She's above average GFE and has a friendly personality so far; but her faking game in terms of moans and giggling for conversations is full of flaws with flat transparency (we know its all an act, and she tried). Bounced after 15-20 minutes cas didn't seem like she could give freebie so no point in extending stay. It seems like during her last few days of tour; she was a bit firm on 200 cip, prob minimal wiggle room to budge on <100 cip, but as always YMMV, give your best shot and beware of her morning armpit BO (body odor) LOL'.

    Her previous cash tag in NYC was;.

    $230/30 Mins.

    $280/45 Mins.

    $340/60 Mins.

    Compared to BO now;.

    $240/30 Mins.

    $300/45 Mins.

    $360/60 Mins.

    Xxx: 382890.

    Happy grinds!

  8. #3642
    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    Her previous rebrand was "alice" in NJ MLE; mediocre tastes with lackluster attitudes.

    Xxx: 385607.
    Wow dodged a bullet, thank you man!

  9. #3641

    Emily bo

    Quote Originally Posted by LocalCustomer  [View Original Post]
    Photos of Emily at BO look pretty nice. Anyone know if she lives up to her photos?
    Her previous rebrand was "alice" in NJ MLE; mediocre tastes with lackluster attitudes.

    Xxx: 385607.

  10. #3640

    New girl at BO

    Photos of Emily at BO look pretty nice. Anyone know if she lives up to her photos?

  11. #3639

    No shortcut

    Quote Originally Posted by Sac4422  [View Original Post]
    AG said I need to get verified. I don't want to share info with them, don't know if there are any shortcuts?
    There no shortcut with these K agency that been here for awhile. They already have their clients. If you can't provide what they want, just move on.

  12. #3638

    Jessica at AG

    Quote Originally Posted by Nogardeulb  [View Original Post]
    FYI.

    One of the best BBBJ among current lineup.

    Not quite my preferred type but still decided to meet Jessica based on prior reviews.

    Glad I made the right decision,*Jessica gave one of the BEST BJ among current lineup.

    Plus her natural D-cup is real, she likes it sucked and lightly bitten while.

    Satisfied and fun!

    https://asiangem.site/bbs/board.php?...free&wr_id=144
    In case you are curious what she looks like, she is a bit too much curve than my preferred skinny type, but she does look like the Korean soft porn actress. Yoo Jung II.

    Especially her D-cup.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fullsizephoto1138817.jpg‎   fullsizephoto1138820.jpg‎  

  13. #3637

    Not verified

    AG said I need to get verified. I don't want to share info with them, don't know if there are any shortcuts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nogardeulb  [View Original Post]
    FYI.

    One of the best BBBJ among current lineup.

    Not quite my preferred type but still decided to meet Jessica based on prior reviews.

    Glad I made the right decision,*Jessica gave one of the BEST BJ among current lineup.

    Plus her natural D-cup is real, she likes it sucked and lightly bitten while.

    Satisfied and fun!

    https://asiangem.site/bbs/board.php?...free&wr_id=144

  14. #3636
    Quote Originally Posted by DirteeBoy  [View Original Post]
    She's here https://www.pleasure-palace.club/kayla.

  15. #3635

    Jessica at AG

    FYI.

    One of the best BBBJ among current lineup.

    Not quite my preferred type but still decided to meet Jessica based on prior reviews.

    Glad I made the right decision,*Jessica gave one of the BEST BJ among current lineup.

    Plus her natural D-cup is real, she likes it sucked and lightly bitten while.

    Satisfied and fun!

    https://asiangem.site/bbs/board.php?...free&wr_id=144
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumb-ec4f0474cddbb2637837738d6dac9b74_sizCBqSA_deed7f9a1ab7a772b5b4188051d937c08ca134ad_444x666.jpg‎   thumb-ec4f0474cddbb2637837738d6dac9b74_kwCgm0lf_8083b87dd642aa4e99dfbf29c70a983c70ae79d3_444x666.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape