Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 494 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 394 444 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 544 594 994 1494 ... LastLast
Results 7,396 to 7,410 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29940

    Latinas


  2. #29939

  3. #29938
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker007  [View Original Post]
    Sephora is back and would love to hear from you all. Text her if you have her digits. Senior members reach out if you need them. Saw her this morning and she is as amazing as ever and sexier than ever!
    Is there a link to her ad that you can share?

    Couldn't locate her on Eros or Tryst?

    Thanks in advance!

  4. #29937

    Not sure about Shay

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen  [View Original Post]
    She looks like this girl I saw awhile back but I'm not sure.
    She either went as Gbaby or gabby or even by her real name.

  5. #29936

    Sephora

    Sephora is back and would love to hear from you all. Text her if you have her digits. Senior members reach out if you need them. Saw her this morning and she is as amazing as ever and sexier than ever!

  6. #29935

    Need the digits, please

    If anyone could please pm me little Britt's number, I would appreciate the help. Been trying to get at her for a minute. Thanks in advance. Stay safe.

  7. #29934

    Staxx

    Has anyone seen Staxx lately? I was thinking of calling her soon.

  8. #29933

    Just curious

    Has anyone ever have any luck using the yesbackpage ads ever? TGTBT ads on there so a bit skeptical.

    https://www.yesbackpage.com/326/post...emale-Escorts/

  9. #29932

    Lolo

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondVa  [View Original Post]
    Her location is much better than those apartments off Walmsley. As previously mentioned, she is attractive, but I have yet to see her "made up" like she is in those pictures. She has a bobtail kitten in the room with her so if you have cat allergies, that may be an issue for you. I have seen her multiple times now and she has always been eager to please, clean, and unrushed. If you haven't met her yet I would recommend paying her a visit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/150369337
    Not much new here, tbh. I had a dream with Lolo. And the location is safe and clean. I have nothing exceptional to add except that the dream exceeded my expectations even when I had seen so many reviews for her. She was into it start to finish.

    About being "made up", when I met her and she had decent makeup and looked like her pics or even better. Call it timing or whether she took the previous report to heart but her effort did show.

    Overall a great experience, highly recommend her and will be seeing her often.

  10. #29931

    Is this Shay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Facts, I put up with it because I have yellow fever, LOL. But she getting strung out now. Idk if it's the monkey or she's drinking alot but she's become a fucking air head and will waste you time.
    She looks like this girl I saw awhile back but I'm not sure.

  11. #29930
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgDaddy804  [View Original Post]
    So I had a dream with Elizabet today. Comms was good with good English. She wanted $.5 for qv but I negotiated $. She is beautiful just like the pics in profiles. Hotel in a comfortable area. So I pops a Viagra and set on my way for the meet to pound town this young beauty. We jump straight to business and that's when the nightmare starts. CBJ so trash Jr could not stand to full attention before she tried to rush into action. Eventually I had to stroke myself with lube while she watch. I slid in missionary and she kept slightly pulling away to keep me from deep in them guts. Controlled what I could touch down there, everything just mechanical no sensuality whatsoever. So went to doggy and could smell her all day sweat from from working reminding me of an AMP. Same thing slightly pulling away when I try to go deep and JR just lost interest. She then looks at phone and says times up. Now her English is bad after I been reading prompt responses in perfect English from her for the last four days. She blames me for erection difficulties when usually I'm blowing backs out for 30 minutes straight laughing inside at this point. She is hot. That is all I can give her but nothing else. Will not return especially after getting beat out my donation. My QV always last minimum 35 minutes and the girls are usually having such a good time who's counting. And I monger frequently!

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/3991405.htm?cat=1#.
    Damn. I had a dream set up with her today. Thanks for the info. I won't waste my time or money.

  12. #29929

    Real but bullshits

    Those are not her pictures... Decided to try something new not too long ago off Midlo. Mid 20's, kind of chubby. I prefer thinner but she wasn't terrible. She promised to swallow and I made that clear right before and she claimed to have no issue with that. She didn't even let me finish before she comes off and spits. So I am covered with my own mess and dissapointed paying for more than I wanted. Needless to say I won't be returning. If anyone has a decent looking under 35 girl SW or escort that is a decent price for bbbjws message me. I have a few utrs in their 20's for trade.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/659374783673

  13. #29928
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgDaddy804  [View Original Post]
    So I had a dream with Elizabet today. Comms was good with good English. She wanted $.5 for qv but I negotiated $. She is beautiful just like the pics in profiles. Hotel in a comfortable area. So I pops a Viagra and set on my way for the meet to pound town this young beauty. We jump straight to business and that's when the nightmare starts. CBJ so trash Jr could not stand to full attention before she tried to rush into action. Eventually I had to stroke myself with lube while she watch. I slid in missionary and she kept slightly pulling away to keep me from deep in them guts. Controlled what I could touch down there, everything just mechanical no sensuality whatsoever. So went to doggy and could smell her all day sweat from from working reminding me of an AMP. Same thing slightly pulling away when I try to go deep and JR just lost interest. She then looks at phone and says times up. Now her English is bad after I been reading prompt responses in perfect English from her for the last four days. She blames me for erection difficulties when usually I'm blowing backs out for 30 minutes straight laughing inside at this point. She is hot. That is all I can give her but nothing else. Will not return especially after getting beat out my donation. My QV always last minimum 35 minutes and the girls are usually having such a good time who's counting. And I monger frequently!

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/3991405.htm?cat=1#.
    I'm glad I just read your review because I was just thinking about trying her a third time. I've seen her twice since she got in town last week. The first time she was south of Richmond and the experience was really good. As you said she is really pretty in person. The first time she was really into it. CBJ was decent and she got Jr at attention pretty fast. Started off with mish and then moved to K9 before I blew in the bag. The view from the back is beautiful but she's really hairy and that kind turned me off. A little small talk and I did learn that she's just learning English. I've learned that a lot of these Latinas have someone else texting us, so a lot of the times you aren't even texting them. The second visit was not good at all. This time she was in a county in the danger zone, but I was thinking with my little head and wanted a repeat experience. That didn't happen because her phone kept going off and she wouldn't silence it. I was able to finish but it kinda messed up the mood. Also, she looked even hairier which turned me off even more this time. The second time seemed a little more mechanical too but you never know what kind of mood these girls are in or who they dealt with before your visit. All in all she's decent if you're in a pinch because the price isn't ridiculous like some girls are asking.

  14. #29927

    Lissy / Elizabet

    So I had a dream with Elizabet today. Comms was good with good English. She wanted $.5 for qv but I negotiated $. She is beautiful just like the pics in profiles. Hotel in a comfortable area. So I pops a Viagra and set on my way for the meet to pound town this young beauty. We jump straight to business and that's when the nightmare starts. CBJ so trash Jr could not stand to full attention before she tried to rush into action. Eventually I had to stroke myself with lube while she watch. I slid in missionary and she kept slightly pulling away to keep me from deep in them guts. Controlled what I could touch down there, everything just mechanical no sensuality whatsoever. So went to doggy and could smell her all day sweat from from working reminding me of an AMP. Same thing slightly pulling away when I try to go deep and JR just lost interest. She then looks at phone and says times up. Now her English is bad after I been reading prompt responses in perfect English from her for the last four days. She blames me for erection difficulties when usually I'm blowing backs out for 30 minutes straight laughing inside at this point. She is hot. That is all I can give her but nothing else. Will not return especially after getting beat out my donation. My QV always last minimum 35 minutes and the girls are usually having such a good time who's counting. And I monger frequently!

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/3991405.htm?cat=1#.

  15. #29926

    Lucky

    Any info on this one? I do know her and a girl name little Red, Sexy red, and also go by other names and sometimes claim to be Puerto Rican are friend. Little Red was mentioned a few weeks ago in a post. They have a handler / She suppose to be staying somewher off of JD.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/151773470

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape