Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 9898
-
09-10-23 17:38 #9553Senior Member

Posts: 7266Why you spill the beans!
Originally Posted by Mel
[View Original Post]
Let the foos open the smack with the mans tongue and than get the chorizo surprise.
-
09-10-23 17:11 #9552Regular Member

Posts: 5A few nights ago I was grabbing some food at a convenience store near Beach / Cerritos when a couple SWs just happened to come down the same aisle. I quietly asked for rates. They quoted $ ea but were quick to end the convo when they noticed the store clerk eyeing us up like a hawk.
Originally Posted by Pineapples1
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 12:54 #9551Senior Member

Posts: 353The building on GG Blvd near Beach that has a sign that says "FH" is a tranny / crossdresser bar. If you see a girl near that area that looks a bit too good, (as you put it) chances are good that they are probably packing something more than you might be looking for. Just a FYI.
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 11:17 #9550Senior Member

Posts: 513Wondering myself
Friday night after work around 10 pm. Cruise down on Beach from 22 down pass the RR track, saw a petite WSW with long blond wig walking. Noticed every car on the opposite making a you-turn. About a mile down spotted a BSW standing on the sidewalk. Saw a few 5. 0, decided to make a you-turn to go home because too many B / W. As I was going north on Beach saw a chubby white girl standing by the Home Depot entrance. Couldn't pull in as I noticed it when passing by and didn't want to pull another you for possible nothing. More 5. 0 when I got to the 22 telling myself not tonight, just me.
Originally Posted by Pineapples1
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 04:33 #9549Senior Member

Posts: 78Beach Blvd
What's the going rate on Beach these days? Saw a fire white SW and black SW, was tempted to pull over but didn't want to blindly negotiate.
-
08-31-23 21:31 #9548Senior Member

Posts: 769Clarification
I wrote that the place where I saw the alt looking woman was one block west but I should have said north. I drove by there during the weekend afternoon. I'd assume that during the week the businesses in that center a block north of the GG Motel would chase the homeless away.
-
08-31-23 17:14 #9547Senior Member

Posts: 218Gg motel
Is on garden grove / beach. A lot of wild activities there LOL. Meth heads, prostitution and all that good stuff.
Originally Posted by Chhnk
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 17:09 #9546Senior Member

Posts: 769GG Blvd
GG Blvd just east of the 22. It's a homeless / druggie hotel.
Originally Posted by Chhnk
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 13:55 #9545Senior Member

Posts: 88GG Hotel
Where's the GG Hotel at?
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 06:56 #9544Senior Member

Posts: 119My own experience has been there's alot more girls out at night. I've always cruised at night usually after midnight and I think this must explain why my experiences seem so different from alot of the posts where guys aren't seeing girls out. I'm getting the impression most guys on here must be going during the day or maybe early night. I sometimes go during the day on weekends but it seems pointless to me. There's very few girls out and waaay more traffic it makes it impossible to get around. BTW the girls have also basically stopped working out of that parking lot near the liquor store on beach and ball. As I've mentioned in previous posts if that's the only spot that you check for then you're missing out. But especially these days nobody's there anymore instead there's just more girls on almost every corner as high up as beach and orange but most are below beach and ball as far down as the train tracks beach and pacific. Really these days you'll even find a few stragglers even further down than that. I know there's one girl that I see often walking Katella and occasionally you'll see girls walking down by orangewood. Sometimes close to the strip club and sometimes near the gas station / wendys parkinglot.
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 20:59 #9543Senior Member

Posts: 769Mary on Beach
First, thanks to the various mongers who responded to my question about day and night below and for the helpful reports.
I drove down beach from the 91 to 22 during the day and saw some ladies out. Mostly BSW but a few LSW. I didn't have time to stop and wanted more choices.
I circled around a shopping center on Chapman I think (Home Depot) where I saw a woman who was clearly working standing with her back turned to the street WSW and looking good. I went in and parked to look closer. Face was rough. Then I went down near the GG Hotel to scout out the homeless women. A block west is some kind of dance hall and I saw a super hot alternative looking blonde who was talking to a homeless dude. From the knees up she looked too good to be homeless but her legs were beat up. I tried to make eye contact but got nothing back and since she was talking to some dude, I didn't want to stop and inquire.
Late that night, around 1 am, I went back to beach and it was rockin. I would say 20+ women out. I looped around to get a look and finally settled on Mary, who is a tall and very hot Latina (mabye Latina / light skinned black). I can't remember the street where I saw her but east side of beach near the RR tracks that seem to no longer be in use. She could easily be 400 on Tryst in Chicago. She was in full stripper gear. Asked 140 but I only had 120 on me. Told me 35 more and we could get a room. Only had 120 on me. Drove into a neighborhood and parked. Sucked her tits, rubbed her ass while she did CBJ. Then CFS. Very friendly and easy going. Didn't seem to be a junky, which seems to be the norm in Chicago for street action.
There were a couple Stanton LE out. They stopped and talked with the ladies and moved on. No attempt to get the women off the street. There was a cruiser across from where I got her. I asked if the cop was going to be a problem. She said not at all. Asked if I was a cop, put my hand in her unzipped top, rubbed her nipple, laughed, and said no.
120 isn't horrible but not cheap when some escorts or AMPs can be had for the same price without risk, but I wanted to experience Beach and glad I did.
-
08-30-23 16:03 #9542Senior Member

Posts: 7266During the day its easier to blend in with normal foot traffic since at night its easier to see who working on the le video cameras on the light poles.
Originally Posted by Mel
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 15:18 #9541Senior Member

Posts: 353Beach Bl
I was going North on Beach the other day around 2:00 pm, and just half a block South of Ball Road, I saw two BSW's. Both were wearing "barely there" bikinis, and both of them had high heels on parading down the sidewalk. One of them was giving me the big stare as I drove by, so I suspect they were legitimitely working, or they were decoys.
They were on the East side of the street and not around any hotels, and I was quite surprised to see them. I'm in that area frequently during daytime hours and haven't seen any girls out at that time of day in years.
-
08-28-23 23:53 #9540Senior Member

Posts: 2198I met the same girl last Friday in National City. She was asking $150. Savannah said she was from Texas. I was on my way to see my regular girl in TJ My girl in TJ is almost as good looking so decided to skip her. I probably would have paid her $60 price. I am fairly certain she left town already.
Originally Posted by NailBoiz1
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 17:16 #9539Regular Member

Posts: 18Drove by Beach around 11 PM last night and saw a lot of activity. More than I've seen in the last year or two. All colors and sizes. I parked in front of TJs as I was going to check it out and a hot WSW who I've seen before walked by and asked if I want to have some fun. She then said 400 and I declined. She was hot but not that hot. She B-lined to her White Civic which I've seen her jump in at that same location before. Not sure if she was serious and suffering from some serious GPS or just wanted to get home and was throwing out some BS number but oh well. Drove around a bit more and talked to a few potentials with more realistic numbers (100-120 w / room) but decided to not pull the trigger. Just good to see the block active again with viable options.












Reply With Quote






