Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 638 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 138 538 588 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 688 738 1138 1638 ... LastLast
Results 9,556 to 9,570 of 41269
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31714

    About these Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one the other day. Don't recommend at all. Not the girl in the pics at all. Girl you will see is thicker and bit of pudge. Was already there so went ahead with dream. No type of top to get you ready she only HJ to get you standing. Tried doggy but was dry as a bone, had to grab some lube from the nightstand next me. Dream was 160 Mario coins for a Hh. I finished and got out of there. Kicker was the entire the shower was on. I didn't think anything of it because she looked like she just got out of it when I arrived. As I was leaving another taller Latina poles out bathroom combing her hair. She looked better but I don't like the whole not knowing someone else's was there. She also frisked me for a gun when I walked in at first. Won't repeat.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/2951146
    This seems to be par for the course for these Latinas. They are starting to play similar games like the so-called local talent. Everytime I ask for a verification pic, they end up sending a fake one. Then, when you show up, you discover it is clearly a bait and switch. I think before I see one, I'm going to wait until you guys vet them first before pulling the trigger. Otherwise, it's just a waste of time, money, and gas. I saw one at a notel off University who was pudgy and it was clear she was not the one in ad pics, as she did not have the tat in the pics. I was a little; no big time pissed! Anyway, I'll let you guys scope the scene first before I make a move!

  2. #31713

    About Shay no answer

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set up a dream with thuis one and got a bad feeling and I bailed out at the last minute. She sent me the address and I drove there not knowing her address was on moncrief. I'm a license ccw holder but, I try my best to avoid sticky situations. When I arrive at the location comms want dark and 10 minuteslater as I'm driving off she said her phone died. From the looks of the pictures, she has a nice body and is a pawg. But she's hosting in a terrible location. If any of you mongers ever seen her before or can vouch for her pm me or quote this post.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/thick-thighs-dont-liepawgshayb/516527135325
    I'm surprised you guys get her to answer. No matter how many different numbers I use to contact her, she never answers. Well, maybe once and that was a while ago. Is she just very skittish or what? Most of the time when girls are this hard to reach, I find them to be pretty mediocre once you do meet after hundreds of calls and / or texts, IMHO.

  3. #31712

    Luxury

    Back in JAX on work. Any of you fine Gents ever seen this one?

    https://callescort.org/904-658-9215

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/572854046404

    Thanks.

    GRAPP150.

  4. #31711

    Yes a few

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    Are there any decent Ebony Spinners in the area?
    How small you want though?

  5. #31710

    Latina MarMar

    Saw this one post on STG today and decided to check her out. Cute young Latina over off FT Caroline. Comms were quick, said she only does car dates and outcalls. So with the lovely weather we're having I figured it was a great day to have fun in the back seat with no one around. So we set up a spot to meet and joined in my car while I drove to suitable location for a nice dream. Pictures are accurate and what she posted in her ad was what she showed up in so I have feeling the photos were snapped this morning. Quoted me 120 but didn't specify until we were in the car that was for top only. Since I was already there I leaned back and went to sleep. In my dream she started with BBBJ that wasn't the greatest but the effort was there and as I fondled that sexy little ass I asked how much more to feel what her cervix felt like. She said 50 more coins and I knew the current activity was going to take forever so I opted for the upgrade in my dream. Into the back seat we went and I strapped up so she could ride and grind until the bag was filled. Pricey for a car visit but for those who want to message and comment about what I paid, that's cute. Try and negotiate her for a pack of newports and a Best Buy gift card with a 30 dollar balance or whatever you think she's worth. Other mongers pay 40 for an ancient hag with no teeth and oozing wounds and I just read the info, decide for myself if I want to have a dream or not then move on. She was clean, friendly, no spider bites, no bandaids, smooth skin, and tight down stairs. Had a little cigarette smell and mic check wasn't the best but did I dream of my hands squeezing a sexy backside while a young tan skin lady bounced up and down causing an explosion? Yes I did. Attached a pic and a link to the ad as I've never seen her post before and who knows if she'll stick around.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flemi...t/534315074627
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0184.jpg‎  

  6. #31709

    Been creeping for awhile

    Ready to be a contributor after years of reading. This page has always fascinated me. Something that does confuse me and maybe I can get some clarification on from some old timers. It appears a lot of below average white girls are posted on here. There are some beautiful Latinas and black women that I have seen, but I hardly ever see them posted. It's sad the few white girls I have seen are strung out and really not up to my standards. It feels desperate. The Latinas seem to enjoy what they do, and the black girls (especially the early to mid 20's) are about that business, but perform the best.

    Here is one I adore and recommend. She's smart, funny, and holds a conversation. Wasn't a clock watcher with me. She's mobile and will come to you if you are alone. Her prices are bit higher than what you can get elsewhere. But for looks, body, and a pretty face, it's hard to beat. Oh and that tongue piercing. Dear lord I almost didn't last.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/038206923428

  7. #31708

    Too good to be true?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...ytime/58416771

    Really would like this to be true and don't see much for St Augustine review wise.

  8. #31707

    She's GFE but YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by Soliloquio  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in about 2 years but my experience for a qv with her has always been very similar to yours. She may have ghosted me once, maybe, but for the most part responsive and cool. No GFE unfortunately.
    She was with me, very much so. Many times as years go by and mileage racks up they realize a little luv brings a monger back.

  9. #31706

    Shay

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set up a dream with thuis one and got a bad feeling and I bailed out at the last minute. She sent me the address and I drove there not knowing her address was on moncrief. I'm a license ccw holder but, I try my best to avoid sticky situations. When I arrive at the location comms want dark and 10 minuteslater as I'm driving off she said her phone died. From the looks of the pictures, she has a nice body and is a pawg. But she's hosting in a terrible location. If any of you mongers ever seen her before or can vouch for her pm me or quote this post.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/thick-thighs-dont-liepawgshayb/516527135325
    I seen her once at the end of last year. She did send me to that location off Moncrief if it's the same one I'm thinking off. I was very sketched out of the neighborhood I was in, especially since there were a lot of eyes on me. I ended up doing an outcall and drove us back to my place. I was still a bit nervous so junior was having trouble waking up. But in reality she's actually a really chill and sweet person. I ended up dropping her off at her friends house near Lem Turner cause she knew I was scared going back to the original place especially since it was getting dark. I would repeat, but only outcall and daytime if I had to go back there to get her.

  10. #31705

    Only reports I've seen.

    Quote Originally Posted by FleezusChrist  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen shaybaby recently and can vouch? Any other recommendations northside? Seems like Vee is a go-to.
    Were bad ones, but not recently.

    There was enough bad reports in the past on her to keep me away forever I don't care if he's changed or not.

  11. #31704
    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one the other day. Don't recommend at all. Not the girl in the pics at all. Girl you will see is thicker and bit of pudge. Was already there so went ahead with dream. No type of top to get you ready she only HJ to get you standing. Tried doggy but was dry as a bone, had to grab some lube from the nightstand next me. Dream was 160 Mario coins for a Hh. I finished and got out of there. Kicker was the entire the shower was on. I didn't think anything of it because she looked like she just got out of it when I arrived. As I was leaving another taller Latina poles out bathroom combing her hair. She looked better but I don't like the whole not knowing someone else's was there. She also frisked me for a gun when I walked in at first. Won't repeat.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/2951146
    I think Sophia was in the do not do it stay away thread very recently. Several bad reports on her which is why I have stayed away. Watch your 6 my man. Use this site for what it's meant for.

  12. #31703

    Snow bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Slumpin904  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...y-now/58453611

    Anybody? Looks TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/139691712586

    Also curious about this one who's literally always on the front page of stg, figured somebody must have seen her.

    Recently I've visited a Latina who stays in treehouse on university. If you run into her don't let her location scare you away she's def legit. I've seen her 3 x in the past couple weeks. She doesn't give top at all that's the only downfall. But she def lets me bend her up like a pretzel.
    Snow bunny is real. Her prices are way too high for me tho.

  13. #31702

    Sofie latina

    Saw this one the other day. Don't recommend at all. Not the girl in the pics at all. Girl you will see is thicker and bit of pudge. Was already there so went ahead with dream. No type of top to get you ready she only HJ to get you standing. Tried doggy but was dry as a bone, had to grab some lube from the nightstand next me. Dream was 160 Mario coins for a Hh. I finished and got out of there. Kicker was the entire the shower was on. I didn't think anything of it because she looked like she just got out of it when I arrived. As I was leaving another taller Latina poles out bathroom combing her hair. She looked better but I don't like the whole not knowing someone else's was there. She also frisked me for a gun when I walked in at first. Won't repeat.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/2951146

  14. #31701

    Shay Baby? Info?

    Tried to set up a dream with thuis one and got a bad feeling and I bailed out at the last minute. She sent me the address and I drove there not knowing her address was on moncrief. I'm a license ccw holder but, I try my best to avoid sticky situations. When I arrive at the location comms want dark and 10 minuteslater as I'm driving off she said her phone died. From the looks of the pictures, she has a nice body and is a pawg. But she's hosting in a terrible location. If any of you mongers ever seen her before or can vouch for her pm me or quote this post.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/thick-thighs-dont-liepawgshayb/516527135325

  15. #31700

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Slumpin904  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...y-now/58453611

    Anybody? Looks TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/139691712586

    Also curious about this one who's literally always on the front page of stg, figured somebody must have seen her.

    Recently I've visited a Latina who stays in treehouse on university. If you run into her don't let her location scare you away she's def legit. I've seen her 3 x in the past couple weeks. She doesn't give top at all that's the only downfall. But she def lets me bend her up like a pretzel.
    Do you have a link for the one at the treehouse on university?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape