Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,726 to 7,740 of 61459
-
08-30-23 22:57 #53734Senior Member

Posts: 977Westside Shopping Center
Seen the damdest thing last night. On Catherine I saw what appeared to be a short haired black girl with her shirt off but hunched forward not showing her tits. At first I thought it was a possible lady boy and I passed quick. Later on, she / he makes way over to the Westside Shopping Center and passes out face down, no shirt and bare ass with pants down around her ankles. I was like WTF. Circled back and put my headlights on her and could see her sides of her tits protruding out. She was passed out. I dipped out before some cop rolled up haha.
Side note: seen Pulaski's Abby on Ashton talking with her bf or some guy. I didn't pay to much attention to her. I kinda didn't want to be seen. Wasn't in the mood for one of her lame ass bjs. But I do like her cutness. Guess she's back in the area. I couldn't tell if she gained weight.
-
08-30-23 21:56 #53733Senior Member

Posts: 1626Near U-Haul at Wash Blvd
Near U-Haul at Wash Blvd.
-
08-30-23 21:53 #53732Senior Member

Posts: 1626Ramsay St and S Monroe St
Ramsay St and S Monroe St.
-
08-30-23 21:47 #53731Senior Member

Posts: 1626Near the triangle
Near the triangle.
-
08-30-23 21:40 #53730Senior Member

Posts: 1626Cheeks
Cheeks from last week.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 21:36 #53729Senior Member

Posts: 1626Yes LE presence was there near circle till evening.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 18:34 #53728Senior Member

Posts: 631Teil dress
Thats Andrea. Usually on the other end of Wilkens stroll.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 18:22 #53727Senior Member

Posts: 64Not tryna be mean but WTF doggie
Picture 3 is insane how do ya do it? Then to picture 5 wild LOL I'm about to retire it's getting out of hand. She didn't look like that months ago.
Originally Posted by Beemer69
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 17:12 #53726Senior Member

Posts: 1370Christine
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
That would be Christine. She used to be a fantastic experience, but quickly went downhill. I haven't dealt with her since last summer. Peace.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 17:08 #53725Senior Member

Posts: 1370Adrian
My fault. I never had the opportunity to meet her. I possibly have her mixed-up with someone else. Peace.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 15:58 #53724Senior Member

Posts: 35Corrina es Loco! Pussy good asf.
Caught Corrina walking thru the triangle. Didn't seem to be too high to perform, so I pulled the trigger.
You guys warned me about her, so I just played along with her crazy ass conversations with her invisible.
Buddy. Got to the spot, little Corrina got busy. Head ok, pussy is very good!
-
08-30-23 14:24 #53723Senior Member

Posts: 1127That's Adrian. I caught up to her. It's a bad angle I guess. LOL.
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 13:34 #53722Senior Member

Posts: 1370Im pretty sure that the photo of the BSW is a dude.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 11:14 #53721Senior Member

Posts: 1127Bright Green Shoes
Pics didn't upload.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 10:54 #53720Senior Member

Posts: 1127Ashton & S. Bentalou
Does anyone know if this one dates? Tatt above eyebrow. Always hanging with the boyz.
Phyuck!










Reply With Quote




