Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,556 to 9,570 of 41274
-
08-30-23 23:32 #31719Senior Member

Posts: 174Monique
Guys I spoke to Monique and she confirmed she is not sick or retiring. This was posted about another provider but the link was of her by mistake. She is planning a trip and will said she needs sone funds for her trip.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
Ldw.
-
08-30-23 21:30 #31718Senior Member

Posts: 71Insane
She's quoting 300/ Hhr 500/ hr. Covered. Idc how hot she is, she better detail my truck and jr uncovered for those coins.
Originally Posted by MConstrictor2
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 20:00 #31717Senior Member

Posts: 224Here she is. Today in Jax. One of the finests Latina's
Loved it!
Martina. Covered. Does a lot, lovingly. https://callescort.org/904-884-1076h...g/904-884-1076.
Originally Posted by MConstrictor2
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 19:54 #31716Senior Member

Posts: 188Would love it to be true also but it's a classic fake
Yeah, the ad language gives it away. Just for fun text the number in the ad from your burner phone, get the address and donations and string them along, do not leave your home. At some point sooner rather than later they'll ask you for a deposit. As soon as they do, tell them you NEVER send money, cash in person only, and wish them a good day in Angola or wherever the hell they really are.
Originally Posted by ThillSeeker904
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 19:49 #31715Senior Member

Posts: 188Nicole
Thanks for the tip sir! I may have to rekindle things with Nicole.
Originally Posted by KidTorrid
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 19:22 #31714Senior Member

Posts: 1170About these Latinas
This seems to be par for the course for these Latinas. They are starting to play similar games like the so-called local talent. Everytime I ask for a verification pic, they end up sending a fake one. Then, when you show up, you discover it is clearly a bait and switch. I think before I see one, I'm going to wait until you guys vet them first before pulling the trigger. Otherwise, it's just a waste of time, money, and gas. I saw one at a notel off University who was pudgy and it was clear she was not the one in ad pics, as she did not have the tat in the pics. I was a little; no big time pissed! Anyway, I'll let you guys scope the scene first before I make a move!
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 19:14 #31713Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Shay no answer
I'm surprised you guys get her to answer. No matter how many different numbers I use to contact her, she never answers. Well, maybe once and that was a while ago. Is she just very skittish or what? Most of the time when girls are this hard to reach, I find them to be pretty mediocre once you do meet after hundreds of calls and / or texts, IMHO.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 19:02 #31712Senior Member

Posts: 683Luxury
Back in JAX on work. Any of you fine Gents ever seen this one?
https://callescort.org/904-658-9215
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/572854046404
Thanks.
GRAPP150.
-
08-30-23 16:09 #31711Regular Member

Posts: 17Yes a few
How small you want though?
Originally Posted by DonkCament
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 15:55 #31710Senior Member

Posts: 45Latina MarMar
Saw this one post on STG today and decided to check her out. Cute young Latina over off FT Caroline. Comms were quick, said she only does car dates and outcalls. So with the lovely weather we're having I figured it was a great day to have fun in the back seat with no one around. So we set up a spot to meet and joined in my car while I drove to suitable location for a nice dream. Pictures are accurate and what she posted in her ad was what she showed up in so I have feeling the photos were snapped this morning. Quoted me 120 but didn't specify until we were in the car that was for top only. Since I was already there I leaned back and went to sleep. In my dream she started with BBBJ that wasn't the greatest but the effort was there and as I fondled that sexy little ass I asked how much more to feel what her cervix felt like. She said 50 more coins and I knew the current activity was going to take forever so I opted for the upgrade in my dream. Into the back seat we went and I strapped up so she could ride and grind until the bag was filled. Pricey for a car visit but for those who want to message and comment about what I paid, that's cute. Try and negotiate her for a pack of newports and a Best Buy gift card with a 30 dollar balance or whatever you think she's worth. Other mongers pay 40 for an ancient hag with no teeth and oozing wounds and I just read the info, decide for myself if I want to have a dream or not then move on. She was clean, friendly, no spider bites, no bandaids, smooth skin, and tight down stairs. Had a little cigarette smell and mic check wasn't the best but did I dream of my hands squeezing a sexy backside while a young tan skin lady bounced up and down causing an explosion? Yes I did. Attached a pic and a link to the ad as I've never seen her post before and who knows if she'll stick around.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flemi...t/534315074627
-
08-30-23 14:58 #31709Regular Member

Posts: 17Been creeping for awhile
Ready to be a contributor after years of reading. This page has always fascinated me. Something that does confuse me and maybe I can get some clarification on from some old timers. It appears a lot of below average white girls are posted on here. There are some beautiful Latinas and black women that I have seen, but I hardly ever see them posted. It's sad the few white girls I have seen are strung out and really not up to my standards. It feels desperate. The Latinas seem to enjoy what they do, and the black girls (especially the early to mid 20's) are about that business, but perform the best.
Here is one I adore and recommend. She's smart, funny, and holds a conversation. Wasn't a clock watcher with me. She's mobile and will come to you if you are alone. Her prices are bit higher than what you can get elsewhere. But for looks, body, and a pretty face, it's hard to beat. Oh and that tongue piercing. Dear lord I almost didn't last.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/038206923428
-
08-30-23 14:45 #31708Regular Member

Posts: 1Too good to be true?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...ytime/58416771
Really would like this to be true and don't see much for St Augustine review wise.
-
08-30-23 11:49 #31707Senior Member

Posts: 413She's GFE but YMMV
She was with me, very much so. Many times as years go by and mileage racks up they realize a little luv brings a monger back.
Originally Posted by Soliloquio
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 11:27 #31706Senior Member

Posts: 26Shay
I seen her once at the end of last year. She did send me to that location off Moncrief if it's the same one I'm thinking off. I was very sketched out of the neighborhood I was in, especially since there were a lot of eyes on me. I ended up doing an outcall and drove us back to my place. I was still a bit nervous so junior was having trouble waking up. But in reality she's actually a really chill and sweet person. I ended up dropping her off at her friends house near Lem Turner cause she knew I was scared going back to the original place especially since it was getting dark. I would repeat, but only outcall and daytime if I had to go back there to get her.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 10:33 #31705Senior Member

Posts: 316Only reports I've seen.
Were bad ones, but not recently.
Originally Posted by FleezusChrist
[View Original Post]
There was enough bad reports in the past on her to keep me away forever I don't care if he's changed or not.










Reply With Quote




