Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 327 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 377 427 827 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 17717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12827
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveLbsOfFun  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Nikki a few times and can't fully articulate how much I've enjoyed her company. She's a quick responder, great communicator, thoroughly enjoys what she does and always on time. Tall, slim, incredible ass. And an absolute sweetheart. She travels thru STL often and is is town STC now.

    She is on Eros, and MP / Sumo and currently working to get verified on P411. If any any of you have seen her in the past and posted a review. Please reach out to her and help her with review links. The reviews must include her current phone number and or an her email for the verification process. You can vouch for her on P411 too, which is a simple process. Be mindful, this is a helpful process for all of us..
    Any rate / menu info?

  2. #12826

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by EdKrone  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Bridget Lynn? She has many great reviews in 2017 and worked in Richmond, VA. She is now based in St. Louis.

    http://bridgetlynn.cuties-sites.com/
    600 for a "proper 90 minute introduction"? Sounds like GPS to Sparky. She may have chosen the wrong city to relocate to.

  3. #12825

    Hmmm

    Either a cop or a scam.

  4. #12824
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    She's legit, used to see her all the time over in Fairview/Belleville area way back in the day (now we're talking at least 20+ years ago) and her body was tight enough back then to bounce quarters off of, lol, but I can tell by her current pics that age (in her 40's now) and "baby damage" (she's had at least one kid, if not more, since then) has obviously taken some toll...Her face was always just ok, but her body, service and "rates" back then were absolutely on point and more than made up for it.

    Hope this helps.
    Was going to say, her tryst listing says she's 30's, so first lying about age, then no face showing on top of it. Lovely. Having a hard time narrowing down my choices. May just start looking into massage providers as I could also use a good one of those.

  5. #12823

  6. #12822

    Cuban

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3145499382

    Seen this one at the WP clubs. Anyone have experience with her on the outside?

  7. #12821

    Waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/snowflakelouis

    She looks interesting, although I feel most pics are heavily doctored. The eyebrows are a little off putting to me for some reason but that can be positioned around. Anyone tried her out before?
    Not worth it.

  8. #12820

    "Homely" would be the best description...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor  [View Original Post]
    As long as I've been in this hobby, I've yet to see her. I always wanted to. I heard her face is a little rough, but how bad can it be? She definitely looks like she's got a nice body. Are there any face pics of her anywhere?
    Her face was "just ok" even way back then when I used to see her, now she wasn't hideous or anything, but she was definitely on the "less appealing" side of plain looking if you know what I mean, and that was 20 some years ago...So I can't imagine that has somehow magically improved with age since she's got to be well in her mid 40's now, but that's what doggie is for, LOL.

  9. #12819
    Quote Originally Posted by KemoSabe  [View Original Post]
    There are several posts about Angel on this tread. See post #5178.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...083&viewfull=1#post5036083.

    Also see post #11552 on the Backpage Advertiser thread.
    As long as I've been in this hobby, I've yet to see her. I always wanted to. I heard her face is a little rough, but how bad can it be? She definitely looks like she's got a nice body. Are there any face pics of her anywhere?

  10. #12818

    Bridget Lynn

    Has anyone seen Bridget Lynn? She has many great reviews in 2017 and worked in Richmond, VA. She is now based in St. Louis.

    http://bridgetlynn.cuties-sites.com/

  11. #12817

    Aimee Star?

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryA77  [View Original Post]
    https://www.sherisranch.com/lady.aspx?id=811

    Reverse image search is your friend. She's showing available all month in Nevada.

    How much of a deposit did you send her?
    How was Aimee Star? Looks like a winner.

  12. #12816

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    She was a veteran provider when I became a member. Been working since the Craig's List days. I have never tried her.

    She does run specials / requests on Twitter https://twitter.com/hotangel_4u.
    She's legit, used to see her all the time over in Fairview/Belleville area way back in the day (now we're talking at least 20+ years ago) and her body was tight enough back then to bounce quarters off of, lol, but I can tell by her current pics that age (in her 40's now) and "baby damage" (she's had at least one kid, if not more, since then) has obviously taken some toll...Her face was always just ok, but her body, service and "rates" back then were absolutely on point and more than made up for it.

    Hope this helps.

  13. #12815

    Snowflake / Lovely Louis

    https://tryst.link/escort/snowflakelouis

    She looks interesting, although I feel most pics are heavily doctored. The eyebrows are a little off putting to me for some reason but that can be positioned around. Anyone tried her out before?

  14. #12814

    Bridget Lynn

    Has anyone seen her? She had many great reviews in 2017 but the last one was a year ago. Just want to find some other person in town who can be as good as the awesome Parker!

    https://bridgetlynn.cuties-sites.com/

  15. #12813
    Quote Originally Posted by KemoSabe  [View Original Post]
    There are several posts about Angel on this tread. See post #5178.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...083&viewfull=1#post5036083.

    Also see post #11552 on the Backpage Advertiser thread.
    Thanks! So, a "I can't believe it's beyond butter face" I guess. That post was 5 years back, wonder if the body pictures are that old also.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape