Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 327 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 377 427 827 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12850

    Celine

    Anyone pull the trigger on this one? She does require a booking fee or deposit she said.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/151904862

  2. #12849
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannisary  [View Original Post]
    This sort of stuff unfortunately happens to all the providers at some point.

    I agree with Kat, that the best way to fight a bad review is to provide good service and thus hopefully get even more good reviews to outweigh the bad. At the same time, that is easy for us guys to say and sometimes not so easy for the gal to handle especially while she's being harassed.
    Agreed, a well written good review will out shine bad reviews, especially if they are consistent.

  3. #12848
    Quote Originally Posted by GfmHobby  [View Original Post]
    Bad sessions happen. Bad sessions happen all the time. But Alena's consistent and the biggest complaint I've seen against her is that she wanted to get started.

    Take everything with a grain of salt but it sounds like this dude caught feelings. Don't play this game if you confuse how a woman acts and makes you feel while she's working with real life.
    This sort of stuff unfortunately happens to all the providers at some point.

    I agree with Kat, that the best way to fight a bad review is to provide good service and thus hopefully get even more good reviews to outweigh the bad. At the same time, that is easy for us guys to say and sometimes not so easy for the gal to handle especially while she's being harassed.

  4. #12847

    It probably was

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Good service.
    Bad sessions happen. Bad sessions happen all the time. But Alena's consistent and the biggest complaint I've seen against her is that she wanted to get started.

    Take everything with a grain of salt but it sounds like this dude caught feelings. Don't play this game if you confuse how a woman acts and makes you feel while she's working with real life.

  5. #12846

    How

    Good service.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Last week it was too tall red head. This week Alex Winters.

    AlenaWintersxoxo.

    At AlenaWintersxo1.

    How do I fight a review from a client that is threatening to post a bad review? We had a great session, he even got a little extra time and Now he's mad at me because of personal reasons and is threatening to write a bad review!! He got attached. WTF!!

    If you know who is doing this, tell him to stop. If it is you. Stop.

  6. #12845

    Harassing Providers

    Last week it was too tall red head. This week Alex Winters.

    AlenaWintersxoxo.

    At AlenaWintersxo1.

    How do I fight a review from a client that is threatening to post a bad review? We had a great session, he even got a little extra time and Now he's mad at me because of personal reasons and is threatening to write a bad review!! He got attached. WTF!!

    If you know who is doing this, tell him to stop. If it is you. Stop.

  7. #12844
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveLbsOfFun  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Nikki a few times and can't fully articulate how much I've enjoyed her company. She's a quick responder, great communicator, thoroughly enjoys what she does and always on time. Tall, slim, incredible ass. And an absolute sweetheart. She travels thru STL often and is is town STC now.

    She is on Eros, and MP / Sumo and currently working to get verified on P411. If any any of you have seen her in the past and posted a review. Please reach out to her and help her with review links. The reviews must include her current phone number and or an her email for the verification process. You can vouch for her on P411 too, which is a simple process. Be mindful, this is a helpful process for all of us..
    Any rate / menu info?

  8. #12843

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by EdKrone  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Bridget Lynn? She has many great reviews in 2017 and worked in Richmond, VA. She is now based in St. Louis.

    http://bridgetlynn.cuties-sites.com/
    600 for a "proper 90 minute introduction"? Sounds like GPS to Sparky. She may have chosen the wrong city to relocate to.

  9. #12842

    Hmmm

    Either a cop or a scam.

  10. #12841
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    She's legit, used to see her all the time over in Fairview/Belleville area way back in the day (now we're talking at least 20+ years ago) and her body was tight enough back then to bounce quarters off of, lol, but I can tell by her current pics that age (in her 40's now) and "baby damage" (she's had at least one kid, if not more, since then) has obviously taken some toll...Her face was always just ok, but her body, service and "rates" back then were absolutely on point and more than made up for it.

    Hope this helps.
    Was going to say, her tryst listing says she's 30's, so first lying about age, then no face showing on top of it. Lovely. Having a hard time narrowing down my choices. May just start looking into massage providers as I could also use a good one of those.

  11. #12840

  12. #12839

    Cuban

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3145499382

    Seen this one at the WP clubs. Anyone have experience with her on the outside?

  13. #12838

    Waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/snowflakelouis

    She looks interesting, although I feel most pics are heavily doctored. The eyebrows are a little off putting to me for some reason but that can be positioned around. Anyone tried her out before?
    Not worth it.

  14. #12837

    "Homely" would be the best description...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor  [View Original Post]
    As long as I've been in this hobby, I've yet to see her. I always wanted to. I heard her face is a little rough, but how bad can it be? She definitely looks like she's got a nice body. Are there any face pics of her anywhere?
    Her face was "just ok" even way back then when I used to see her, now she wasn't hideous or anything, but she was definitely on the "less appealing" side of plain looking if you know what I mean, and that was 20 some years ago...So I can't imagine that has somehow magically improved with age since she's got to be well in her mid 40's now, but that's what doggie is for, LOL.

  15. #12836
    Quote Originally Posted by KemoSabe  [View Original Post]
    There are several posts about Angel on this tread. See post #5178.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...083&viewfull=1#post5036083.

    Also see post #11552 on the Backpage Advertiser thread.
    As long as I've been in this hobby, I've yet to see her. I always wanted to. I heard her face is a little rough, but how bad can it be? She definitely looks like she's got a nice body. Are there any face pics of her anywhere?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape