Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,711 to 7,725 of 61398
-
08-30-23 15:58 #53688Senior Member

Posts: 35Corrina es Loco! Pussy good asf.
Caught Corrina walking thru the triangle. Didn't seem to be too high to perform, so I pulled the trigger.
You guys warned me about her, so I just played along with her crazy ass conversations with her invisible.
Buddy. Got to the spot, little Corrina got busy. Head ok, pussy is very good!
-
08-30-23 14:24 #53687Senior Member

Posts: 1126That's Adrian. I caught up to her. It's a bad angle I guess. LOL.
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 13:34 #53686Senior Member

Posts: 1370Im pretty sure that the photo of the BSW is a dude.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 11:14 #53685Senior Member

Posts: 1126Bright Green Shoes
Pics didn't upload.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 10:54 #53684Senior Member

Posts: 1126Ashton & S. Bentalou
Does anyone know if this one dates? Tatt above eyebrow. Always hanging with the boyz.
Phyuck!
-
08-30-23 10:34 #53683Senior Member

Posts: 1126Meanwhile at The Circle
They are lurking. Posted up here for awhile now too.
-
08-30-23 10:31 #53682Senior Member

Posts: 1126Wilkens & Fulton
A few are around.
-
08-30-23 10:14 #53681Senior Member

Posts: 1126Ashton & S. Pulaski
Bright green shoes to start the morning off with.
Phyuck!
-
08-30-23 10:02 #53680Senior Member

Posts: 1126Ashton & S. Pulaski. Korrina
This one can't stay still. You ever watch her go. Korrina is always moving, can't stay in one place long.
Phyuck!
-
08-30-23 09:59 #53679Senior Member

Posts: 2344Indeed
The game is pretty pathetic right now! The only SW I know that gives a great is Jessica D, only this is, she's lost so much weight, I just can't pull the trigger when I see her.
Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin
[View Original Post]
Of course, Kiara is a given.
-
08-30-23 09:54 #53678Senior Member

Posts: 1126Ashton & S. Pulaski
Just out people watching and seeing who's out.
Phyuck!
-
08-30-23 09:28 #53677Senior Member

Posts: 1126Ashton & S. Pulaski. Cheeks
Couldn't help to notice why she goes by that. Them Fiblets were all out this morning.
Phyuck!
-
08-29-23 23:47 #53676Senior Member

Posts: 133Agree
She's the fucking worst and that's saying something considering how many lousy ones are out there.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 23:20 #53675Banned Member

Posts: 250Nutted all down her throat.
Originally Posted by PanchSez
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 19:18 #53674Senior Member

Posts: 2344MILF Lisa
Do not date this woman!
I've had 2 dates with her, both were more my effort that made in the date work. Her ass and legs are the only reason I kept giving it more chances to get better, it did not, it only got worse. She's one of those SW that stays constantly fucked up to the point you can barely understand what their saying. Today, she was all that and couldn't stay awake, and couldn't get into any positions, she just wanted to lay down and sleep.
I looked past that because one of my former top regulars, April was fucked up a lot when I first met her but, she was never as bad as Lisa, she never pulled any of the crap Lisa pulled today.
Don't be fooled by her, she's a mumbling mess of a human being. She hard on the Candy and she's barely coherent. I'm telling you, don't waste your time money on her. The way she's going now, she won't have any ass to speak of, it was smaller today than the last time I saw her.










Reply With Quote





