High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 340 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 390 440 840 1340 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 24048
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18963

    That much water

    Had a midday meeting in Springfield today so texted the Springfield ACS handler at 8:00 am and asked if anyone was available and she replied back "Cherry 9:00". Drove to the Motel6 and parked only to see Cherry and a Mike Tyson looking taking a shitload of groceries up the back stairwell. She looked pretty good in tight jeans and a baseball cap.

    Texted the handler back for room number and she came right back so I went up to find Cherry and this MT dude still loading Target shopping bags and cases of water into her room. Funny thing was she was talking to this driver with much better English than she has ever talked to me.

    He left and I went in to help her strip out of her street clothes. I asked her to keep on her panties and put on some high heels but she said in broken English "no have". Paid for the hour and looked around the room to see 5 cases of small water bottles and I'm thinking she must fuck a lot of people if she needs 250 bottles or water for parting gifts.

    An hour means no rushing so I spent 10 minutes just nursing and touching and slowly taking those panties off followed by 10 minutes of a really good BBBJ. I asked her to stop before I blew and asked her for BBFS but she said no. Fair enough so the hat went on and I banged her for 30 minutes nonstop with no release due to the hat and that big (but nice) pussy. She was getting annoyed with my prolonged fucking and said "stop eating medicine, your dick hard to long". That's when I called it a day and while getting dressed I asked her again why no BBFS and she said "you fuck too many girls". She must be reading the forum.

    Overall an enjoyable experience but don't know if I will repeat anytime soon. Back to the crap shoot.

  2. #18962

    Go to the Money Shot Stack forum in the user blog section

    Quote Originally Posted by LowerBackPain  [View Original Post]
    One thing I've determined through trial-and-error is that the products you can purchase at GNC / VitaminShoppe (e. G. , Nugenix) simply don't work. Of everything I've read so far, the regular exercise seems to make the most sense. That said, anybody notice that the orgasms aren't as mind-blowing, breathtakingly explosive as they were in your 20's /30's and is there anything that one can take to get that explosion back? Speaking strictly in terms of that mental sensation.
    The Money Shot Stack forum is dedicated to supplements to take to obtain your desired Money Shot and even taste for your provider to enjoy. Loading up on Soy lecithin (5 x1200 mg pills) + Bromelain (3 x 250 mg pills) a day before action increases my loads and improves taste (the ladies tell me I taste good), but you need to seriously increase your water to over 100 ounces a day at least as well. Keep these supplement loads up if you are busting more frequently. After going through a dribble phase, I am happy at my load.

    Anyhow, that's my formula: exercise + water + nutrients. Go to that forum for other suggestions and formulas.

  3. #18961

    Hijabs

    Does anyone know of a provider who does or will wear a hijab?

    Recently had a mid-20's lady help me at clothing store. Very friendly and borderline flirty. But her eyes and pale blue hijab got my mind thinking about different things beyond what I was shopping for. Didn't pursue it because she knew my name and where I work.

    Thanks for any tips. Four day weekend ahead, time to explore.

  4. #18960

    Lifestyle changes

    One thing I've determined through trial-and-error is that the products you can purchase at GNC / VitaminShoppe (e. G. , Nugenix) simply don't work. Of everything I've read so far, the regular exercise seems to make the most sense. That said, anybody notice that the orgasms aren't as mind-blowing, breathtakingly explosive as they were in your 20's /30's and is there anything that one can take to get that explosion back? Speaking strictly in terms of that mental sensation.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    I've made some lifestyle changes over the past couple of years to improve my health. The latest round of blood tests shows my cholesterol is back to what it was when I was a teenager, not bad for someone almost old enough to be on Medicare. But I've got some work to do in other areas. My hips, knees, and shoulders are showing signs of wear and tear so I don't exercise as much as I probably should. At least I'm going out for walks more often.

  5. #18959

    Lifestyle changes

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    I've made some lifestyle changes over the past couple of years to improve my health. The latest round of blood tests shows my cholesterol is back to what it was when I was a teenager, not bad for someone almost old enough to be on Medicare. But I've got some work to do in other areas. My hips, knees, and shoulders are showing signs of wear and tear so I don't exercise as much as I probably should. At least I'm going out for walks more often.
    Consider getting a trainer. The wear and tear is partly simple age but a lot of it is not having enough muscle density to help the joints. Plus stretching lubricates the joints. Being in the gym 30 minutes a day has removed all of my previously frequent aches and pains as well as increase sexual desire, stamina, and desirability with the ladies. It's not just me, we all can benefit.

    Anyhow, I am glad that you are back in the saddle!

    Back to our regular program.

  6. #18958

    Life outside the hobby

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    Oh no, I'm not looking for a relationship with a provider. Been there, done that, twice. I got burned badly both times.

    For now, I'm simply grateful to have sex with a woman again. I thought that part of my life was done. I'll be looking for a relationship outside of the hobby, thank you very much.
    I made the move last year to a regular relationship. Used Match and many very attractive options abound, especially in the DMV. I pretty much was able to have sex with most of the women I met but was lucky enough to have met my current gf. Chemistry and compatibility is most important and that is rarer. Good luck in your switch.

  7. #18957

    Lifestyle changes

    Quote Originally Posted by FourNick8  [View Original Post]
    Agree with everything said here. Most important eat right and exercise for a healthy sex life.

    Join a gym and do heave weight lifting compound exercises like dead lifts, back squats, and bench press. They increase your Testosterone levels significantly which helps the erection.

    Right now the Springfield ACS is Tina, Cherry, and (rumor has it) a new girl arriving Labor Day. Try Cherry as I find her just a bit more laid back and feminine than Tina (both are good). I will try the new girl next week if she shows.
    I've made some lifestyle changes over the past couple of years to improve my health. The latest round of blood tests shows my cholesterol is back to what it was when I was a teenager, not bad for someone almost old enough to be on Medicare. But I've got some work to do in other areas. My hips, knees, and shoulders are showing signs of wear and tear so I don't exercise as much as I probably should. At least I'm going out for walks more often.

  8. #18956

    Not with a provider

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    This Is the wrong place to be looking for a relationship? In reference to boyfriend / girlfriend. I've had too many providers. Tell me how they use mongers.
    Oh no, I'm not looking for a relationship with a provider. Been there, done that, twice. I got burned badly both times.

    For now, I'm simply grateful to have sex with a woman again. I thought that part of my life was done. I'll be looking for a relationship outside of the hobby, thank you very much.

  9. #18955
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJimmy  [View Original Post]
    Does she look anything like the pics she uses?

    Did you finish in 15 minutes on your own accord, or were you bullied and rushed out of there?

    Happy Hunting & Sessions!

    SJ.
    Not really, but doesn't look too bad. She has a good bod, but not like a model.

  10. #18954
    Quote Originally Posted by VAMatt  [View Original Post]
    Met with Anastasia this week. Cute early 20's GND look. Pics are recent and accurate. One of the best GFE experiences, I've had in the last few years. She is staying in Tyson's until the end of this week, but usually visits this area every few months. Glad I saw her and will repeat when she is back in town.

    https://tryst.link/escort/anastasiaaurora
    That is a lot of dough!

  11. #18953

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by SonChi  [View Original Post]
    I am glad to hear you are doing better brother! There is another forum on performance (search for Super Shot), but since you mentioned it here, let me just share that at one point, I also thought I had a performance issue. But it was the lack of excitement at home. I confirmed this mongering with a few engaged and energetic providers, so here I am.

    Second, we all have to take care of ourselves physically. Drink more water (I am up to 120 ounces a day now), exercise (start with 50 push ups a day), and watch what you eat, especially at night. Add the watermelon, stop the chips, take soy lechithin, and talk to your doctor. All of this contributed to me having regular amazing performances and looking pretty good without a shirt on, despite me being well in the 50's.

    P.S., if Tina works for you, keep going to Tina!

    You may not be able to ditch a boring home front, but you can still perform and satisfy yourself and a woman.

    As for relationships, I am on the fence about whether you could effectively retire an elegantly aging K-AMP woman to be a house cat. I am monitoring 2 former providers-now-friends who have retired into committed relationships. So far so good for both.
    Agree with everything said here. Most important eat right and exercise for a healthy sex life.

    Join a gym and do heave weight lifting compound exercises like dead lifts, back squats, and bench press. They increase your Testosterone levels significantly which helps the erection.

    Right now the Springfield ACS is Tina, Cherry, and (rumor has it) a new girl arriving Labor Day. Try Cherry as I find her just a bit more laid back and feminine than Tina (both are good). I will try the new girl next week if she shows.

  12. #18952

    Performance and Relationships

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    I haven't hobbied since February. I honestly thought I was done at that time due to my performance or, more precisely, the lack thereof. However, I decided to try one more time after returning from a trip out of town.
    I am glad to hear you are doing better brother! There is another forum on performance (search for Super Shot), but since you mentioned it here, let me just share that at one point, I also thought I had a performance issue. But it was the lack of excitement at home. I confirmed this mongering with a few engaged and energetic providers, so here I am.

    Second, we all have to take care of ourselves physically. Drink more water (I am up to 120 ounces a day now), exercise (start with 50 push ups a day), and watch what you eat, especially at night. Add the watermelon, stop the chips, take soy lechithin, and talk to your doctor. All of this contributed to me having regular amazing performances and looking pretty good without a shirt on, despite me being well in the 50's.

    P.S., if Tina works for you, keep going to Tina!

    You may not be able to ditch a boring home front, but you can still perform and satisfy yourself and a woman.

    As for relationships, I am on the fence about whether you could effectively retire an elegantly aging K-AMP woman to be a house cat. I am monitoring 2 former providers-now-friends who have retired into committed relationships. So far so good for both.

  13. #18951

    Anastasia

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernesto88  [View Original Post]
    How was the head? Does she do cim?
    Great BBBJ. Not sure if she does CIM.

  14. #18950

    Performance and relationships

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    I haven't hobbied since February.

    I honestly thought I was done at that time due to my performance.

    I still consider finding a relationship to be my goal. I'm grateful to know that with time, patience, and the right person, I can still function. Or at least I did this time.
    This Is the wrong place to be looking for a relationship? In reference to boyfriend / girlfriend. I've had too many providers. Tell me how they use mongers.

    When it comes to performance. There is no substitute for getting physical exercise. Here's something I've been using since I was a teenager to enjoy the physical activity of being with a woman. You've got to do your own research here on this amino acid and how it functions in the body. Stronger erection plus I have learned how to release massive amounts of endorphins. This is a good reason why I like to do the majority of the work.

    https://www.livestrong.com/article/4...melon-for-men/

  15. #18949

    Questions??

    Does she look anything like the pics she uses?

    Did you finish in 15 minutes on your own accord, or were you bullied and rushed out of there?

    Happy Hunting & Sessions!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sac4422  [View Original Post]
    Rick, You could check this: https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/spr.../22541109.html.

    I dreamt of oral without, with TNA, finished in 15 paid for 30. Damage $. 4.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape