Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 32161
-
08-30-23 10:04 #25006Senior Member

Posts: 401Recent Woodbridge area Reviews
It's been a while since I've reported some mongering reviews. Looking at my bank statements, I realized I visited more than I thought in August. I'll try to be brief, happy to share more details if needed.
ZY Massage: previously reported on this place (and need to ignore the Kevins and Karens who might see you go in). But visited again, saw Eva again with same great massage, satisfying HE (she says no FS or BJ) but could be her rules and other girls will? I saw some nice bodies on other 4 providers working that night. I left near closing time and they were cleaning up. Chinese provider who blows belief that K-AMPs are better.
Healing Touch Therapy. Off Opitz Blvd, not to be confused with Healing Therapy in Lake Ridge. Saw Penny, older MT (50 ish), not the prettiest face but nice Chinese body. Another great CMT level massage by Chinese lady. Easy to talk with, allows OTC and UTC (after the flip). She says HJ is all they give for extras. FS not provided because too risky (health & legal issues). Definitely will repeat, might even be tonight. LOL.
Rte 1 Spa K-AMP with good table shower. Saw a different Eva whom I call 'Big Eva' (versus 'Little Eva' at ZY) because taller and bigger teddies. Decent massage, naked HE, does FS but I don't partake. Total damage $$ and may repeat for non-massage fun.
Oriental Massage off Minnieville: saw Fay-be who started there in August while Helen on vacation. Another older Chinese lady. This is strictly legitimate massage but CMT quality. I suspect she may do more with repeat visits. I didn't try more than some OTC of her shapely legs. I actually went for good massage after weekend of yardwork. The other area was satisfied by another AMP earlier. Definitely among top 3 Woodbridge providers for good massage.
Time Therapy. Forgot who I saw but left without finishing because I lost interest. Nothing negative about provider, just wasn't feeling it with her. Won't repeat.
Healing Touches Massage in Lake Ridge. My go to place for non-massage fun. I've had all 5 providers at different times (once 2 at same time). Again I don't do FS, but I'm sure they offer it. Maya is the tallest, mid 40's, Chelsea is the sweetest and gives great relief, Laura is overall the sexiest and knows her stuff to getting a guy to the finish, Ester (also works at Far East in Reston) is very pretty and most likely to indulge in non-traditional fun. Loves DATY & DATO, and Jenny. Not the prettiest of the group but biggest teddies, she'll get you satisfied with no regrets. Only negative comment they all have GPS.
Woodbridge Massage off Genesee Place. Another C-AMP, probably legitimate only. Set up doesn't have separate door between entrance and rooms. No table shower but body scrub for additional fee. Zoe is very easy to talk to, guessing mid-forties, dressed in tight jeans and snug t-shirt. Greeted me with a hug but added later that sometimes it's a challenge to make clients feel welcomed without sending wrong message of more available.
I say 'probably legitimate' because I just got another great massage with little to no attempts for more, and her comments. But gut feeling is she'll do more after she gets to know you. Plus, they are starting to advertise on bedpage and Listcrawler.
Lastly, outside the Woodbridge area, visited Lulu at Arlington Therapy. Good visit and she has already been reviewed here, I'd just repeat what was already said.
Stay safe, treat the ladies respectfully.
-
08-30-23 08:48 #25005Senior Member

Posts: 40Eden Spa
Nice to see that this place is keeping things on point. From my experience, definitely worth a stop in. Sounds like Momo is a quality provider.
Originally Posted by Alycidon
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 02:08 #25004Senior Member

Posts: 31Has anyone tried out Sarah?
After Thai Annie, I have a craving for Thai.
Seen her post many times on BP, anyone have any experience with her?
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../23055264.html
-
08-29-23 23:47 #25003Regular Member

Posts: 11Any Recommendations?
So ill be blunt, I am new to this and I have not tried visiting any spots in the area. I was wondering if anyone had a place they recommend in Alexandria, specifically near Eisenhoward?
-
08-29-23 18:26 #25002Senior Member

Posts: 140Best Rip (your clothes) off Report
Agreed. Enthusiastic.
Originally Posted by YouChooch
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 17:30 #25001Senior Member

Posts: 29Forever Wellness
Back to Forever wellness and saw Grace again. I'm not Asian so I really don't see her age like 50's at all. She must be in her late 30's bro! BTW, she gave me a good TS, FBSM and then covered man-meat sucking. Begged her to allow me to go CIM but she just smiled while stuffing it in her mouth. CBJCIM but it was fantastic.
-
08-29-23 17:21 #25000Senior Member

Posts: 66PG Acu
If you're staying in Alexandria area you might not have enough choices especially if you looking for AMPs. But there's a spa, PG acupressure in MD, just across the bridge and they offer better options.
Originally Posted by Mustang946
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 15:58 #24999Regular Member

Posts: 7Any one been here?
-
08-29-23 14:02 #24998Senior Member

Posts: 67Funny, The last time I went I saw Nana too. Talk about a shit show. She ushered me in, pulled down my shorts, jacked junior until it shot, cleaned me up, pulled up shorts and out the door in less than 10 minutes. Was very odd.
Originally Posted by FourNick8
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 21:38 #24997Senior Member

Posts: 328At one time
That is Manassas Massage therapy on Surveyer. At one time they were co-owned / managed with Oriental Massage on Mathis and shared girls. I used to get BBFS for a $ tip before covid.
Originally Posted by SmittyJ
[View Original Post]
Last time I was there I ran into this train wreck;.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=6470170#post6470170.
-
08-28-23 21:18 #24996Senior Member

Posts: 648No, not large breasted. Large Bs, maybe small Cs, but that's what I like. Her clothes were off when I flipped. Very friendly, personable and didn't negotiate or request a certain tip, at least with me. I recommend and hope to repeat.
Originally Posted by DanteDk07
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 20:57 #24995Senior Member

Posts: 144I had been meaning to try getting waxed for a while so I thought I'd take the plunge here. Everything in this post is accurate but the woman I had, despite agreeing to the extra service, really did not seem happy about it all. The fact that it took me longer than usual to finish, even though she clearly knew her way around down there, didn't help matters. When I tried to coax a little dirty talk out of her by asking if she liked it she shook her head no. Not helpful towards the mission. She did get the job done in the end but I felt kind of shitty about it. I will stick to enthusiastic massage providers. Damage was. 5/. 5.
Originally Posted by FourNick8
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 20:31 #24994Senior Member

Posts: 79Useful info for those visiting atlanta
Try alice at li massage.
She has a ddd cup, maybe g cup amazing natural teddies.
Best teddies I've seen and touched and sucked on.
Good nipples too.
-
08-28-23 20:28 #24993Senior Member

Posts: 79I'm curious about julie from k therapy now.
Originally Posted by NyHornet
[View Original Post]
Does she have big natural teddies? How big?
-
08-28-23 20:26 #24992Senior Member

Posts: 79Hey man, thanks for your posts.
Originally Posted by YouChooch
[View Original Post]
I'm curious about julie from k therapy now.
Does she have big natural teddies? How big?










Reply With Quote



