The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 482 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 382 432 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 532 582 982 1482 ... LastLast
Results 7,216 to 7,230 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19453

    Double check

    Quote Originally Posted by KiteRose93  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/794956545322

    Anyone have experiences with this one as of lately?
    There is a second person using the title Asian persuasion and they are definitely different. The one down state is reliable but has rough skin. Very good work though.

  2. #19452

    Kristen

    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    Another question is, are either of them real? Yes, ads through the years, but I've never seen a review.

    Probably fake imo.
    I believe the bottom one has been reported on before.

  3. #19451

    Asian persuasion

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/794956545322

    Anyone have experiences with this one as of lately?

  4. #19450

    Another question

    Another question is, are either of them real? Yes, ads through the years, but I've never seen a review.

    Probably fake imo.

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelsMan  [View Original Post]
    I have to laugh at some of the ads of these ladies, some of whom have never updated their pics in the 7-10+ yrs I've been lobbying. For example.

    Karlie - https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...u/490251180442.

    Kristen -https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...r/188521138616.

    Do these ladies even look anything like this anymore?

  5. #19449

    Who's using the oldest pics?

    I have to laugh at some of the ads of these ladies, some of whom have never updated their pics in the 7-10+ yrs I've been lobbying. For example.

    Karlie - https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...u/490251180442.

    Kristen -https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...r/188521138616.

    Do these ladies even look anything like this anymore?

  6. #19448

    Just a thought for a group on a similar mission

    Pride goeth before destruction, And an haughty spirit before a fall. Better it is to be of an humble spirit with the lowly, Than to divide the spoil with the proud.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gene2  [View Original Post]
    While chess master clears inbox for details on candy debilitated providers, I will be seeing the best of the best. And I won't pay much more. Your choice men. Time to demand more than a view of the back of her head. Damn. Lauren is all you need to know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/240863109818

    Elevate.

    G2.

  7. #19447

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeNutz  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Lauren that worked with BBU in the early times?
    I'll second that emotion!!

  8. #19446
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeNutz  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Lauren that worked with BBU in the early times?
    No. Lauren was never with BBU. She was with Vicky for a while then went independent when Vicky started Luxe. Lauren was at the Den for about a year and a half, always as an independent. She's incredible. She's clean and sober. So she is selective about who she will see. Be respectful and polite. Acting like a gentleman is a requirement, even in an introductory text. Best time to text is Monday to Friday. 9 am to 3 pm. Same time frames as CJ.

    I'll post more information about her later.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/240863109818

    Dignify.

    G2.

  9. #19445

    Lauren from BBU?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gene2  [View Original Post]
    While chess master clears inbox for details on candy debilitated providers, I will be seeing the best of the best. And I won't pay much more. Your choice men. Time to demand more than a view of the back of her head. Damn. Lauren is all you need to know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/240863109818

    Elevate.

    G2.
    Is this the Lauren that worked with BBU in the early times?

  10. #19444
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    Jade / rouge.

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelsMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of a provider who is an ex-dancer or at least one who is great at role playing the part? Not looking for crazy pole work or anything like that. Just a lot of erotic teasing and lap dances. Feel free to I'm me. I know Sky is a dancer, but her coms are just horrible. Kennedy in K'zoo is also a dancer, but she doesn't work very often.

    Thanks.
    I'm going off prior posts, not personal experience. But AustinRamos1 has raved about this provider and her dancer thighs.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/368403067217

    Dance.

    G2.

  11. #19443
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    So much better.

    While chess master clears inbox for details on candy debilitated providers, I will be seeing the best of the best. And I won't pay much more. Your choice men. Time to demand more than a view of the back of her head. Damn. Lauren is all you need to know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/240863109818

    Elevate.

    G2.

  12. #19442

    INbox full

    Benz, clear your inbox sir.

  13. #19441

    Looking for FS stripper

    Anyone know of a provider who is an ex-dancer or at least one who is great at role playing the part? Not looking for crazy pole work or anything like that. Just a lot of erotic teasing and lap dances. Feel free to I'm me. I know Sky is a dancer, but her coms are just horrible. Kennedy in K'zoo is also a dancer, but she doesn't work very often.

    Thanks.

  14. #19440
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeronimo7  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/624049141158

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...5/876998887758

    Sexii Stormii and sexy && thick.

    I have a dilemma, I want to leave a review for why'all to have for your info but I don't have anything good to say. They are nice girls but as my friend Randy Jackson would say in a few words "That's a No from me dawg" I also don't want to relive the experience by typing it out. I guess I'll politely say pics are not accurate and lack in the self care department and I won't be repeating.
    That's too bad, Stormii looked very promising.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geek317  [View Original Post]
    TBH, I think she is just in scam mode now (not full, just partial) she knows she can get us in do short / poor service and send us on our way, I mean what are we going to do complain to the BBB?
    It seems like it's been downward spiraling for her since the candy use got worse. Bad sign when her original incall was getting more and more messy.

  15. #19439

    Sexii Stormii and sexy && thick

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/624049141158

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...5/876998887758

    Sexii Stormii and sexy && thick.

    I have a dilemma, I want to leave a review for why'all to have for your info but I don't have anything good to say. They are nice girls but as my friend Randy Jackson would say in a few words "That's a No from me dawg" I also don't want to relive the experience by typing it out. I guess I'll politely say pics are not accurate and lack in the self care department and I won't be repeating.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5394.jpg‎   IMG_5388.jpg‎   IMG_5387.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape