Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 25020
-
08-31-23 09:10 #20100Senior Member

Posts: 3748Mercedes!
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
That is indeed Mercedes, I inseminated her in several Cheaters fuckbooth visits back in 2012-2013 when she was a teenager! She was 19 to 20 years old when she first started in the Pink Pisshole! She is now 30! When I saw Suave's post this morning, I looked up the number I had for her on an ancient burner phone, and from that, I found her real name in a reverse search, then found her facebook, and BINGO! Thar she blows, LOL! I am 100% certain of this one! My fuckbooth pictures of her from a decade ago are attached below. The leg tattoo in my next-to-last-picture below matches the one in this recent ad exactly: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...ring/58377742. The last picture below is from that recent sumo ad. Moreover, the facebook pictures go back a decade, and even without the confirmatory tattoo analysis, are absolutely definitive!
Originally Posted by Sauve1616
[View Original Post]
More pictures of her from 2012 to 2013 can be viewed in my post 5273 here:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...887&viewfull=1#post4657887.
Here is a review I wrote for a private email group about a decade ago:
"I cum-pumped Mercedes, the girl in the attached pics. 20 years old. I did her in the club fuckbooth for 145, fuckbooth fees included--my second fuckbooth session with her. Yes, she is some 15 lbs overweight and has some serious stretch marks to boot. But after filling her with 3 shots of her favorite fire water, she made out with me like she is in love with me, and fucked me like a porn star--and then I filled her young little pulsating * with cum! Pics attached. I just LOVE her slutty look and her nasty gutter-mouth that any drunken sailor would be proud of, and her trailer-trash behavior to match! So, despite the flaws in her appearance, I have nevertheless found her to be a fun, satisfying fucktoy! And she has come a long way in the 6 months she has been working there--when I first barebacked her 6 months ago--her first BBFS client-- she was only borderline GFE, would take neither CIP nor CIM, and pretty much just laid there when I barebacked her. Now she INSISTS on CIP, DFKs like she's in love, and now delivers the goods with spirit and enthusiasm like a seasoned pro, even though she just turned 20! Of course she is too young to drink, so the bartenders know to put her shots of vodka into a Shirley Temple glass with a big straw! Of course, those 3 shots cost me an additional 20. But that fire-water certainly does get Mercedes' engine going! ".
So, excitedly, I was actually all set to text her and make an appointment, and after a decade, go and cum-pump her again!
But then, I looked at the criminal record in the reverse search, and googled the news reports of her arrest. They are easy to find by googling her real name. Among the more serious shit she was involved in included a hold-up of a client in CT with her boyfriend / fiance, with a BB gun, that involved the boyfriend impersonating police. She handcuffed the dude and the boyfriend robbed him. LE set up a sting the next day and nabbed them both. She spent quite a stint in jail. This was in 2017. She also has ROB reviews on TER. The boyfriend / fiance was a career criminal with a very long, scarey rap sheet, and from the news reports appears to be still in jail.
So, as much as I'd like to inseminate her again, I surely won't be. But what the fuck-if you like to live dangerously, go for it!
-
08-30-23 23:50 #20099Senior Member

Posts: 383Mandy from Seekonk
This one just started posting. Has anyone seen her before? Looks promising.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...a/686159495181
-
08-30-23 14:22 #20098Senior Member

Posts: 289She's pretty damn hot and there's other very enticing options. But she was on the rag so it was just cuddles and a handy. Def repeat someday.
Originally Posted by Joey1994
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 14:09 #20097Senior Member

Posts: 179Magic Mouth
Hey all.
Coming to Providence for a few day for work and was curious about Magic Mouth Mandy. Didn't see any mention of her on here, but has reviews on other site. Any feedback?
Thanks!
-
08-30-23 14:08 #20096Senior Member

Posts: 393Performance
How was she? Love her look.
Originally Posted by DaveDarlings
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 12:25 #20095Senior Member

Posts: 289Yep, she mentioned that when we met. Thanks for the confirmation.
Originally Posted by Sauve1616
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 08:52 #20094Senior Member

Posts: 74Eva
I thought at one time I saw some feedback on the woman above and in the attached link. Any thoughts? PM messaging is fine.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/vip-eva-...vidence-955291
-
08-30-23 01:13 #20093Regular Member

Posts: 16Used to work at Cheaters as Mercedes.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 01:12 #20092Regular Member

Posts: 16Stripper from the clubs in Providence.
Originally Posted by DaveDarlings
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 21:33 #20091Senior Member

Posts: 239I've read a couple of reviews that mentioned her kitty being very loose, but everything else good.
Originally Posted by JackStrw
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 20:59 #20090Senior Member

Posts: 1405Thanks bro, I'll take a hard pass on her.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 19:22 #20089Senior Member

Posts: 1089Holy Shit. That is sad news. Jackie was my first BBFS some 20 years ago LOL. I had fond memories of her and she was the nicest witch I had ever met. I saw her for years until one time she started to smoke crack in front of me and she went downhill from there. I had thought I heard she got cleaned up but sadly lost touch with her. Hope she is in peace now because she was truly one of the greatest.
Originally Posted by Trev6272
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 18:24 #20088Senior Member

Posts: 761Clean comfy reisdential incall. Pics are from when she was a little more filled out but still has some curves in the right places. Super friendly, very talkative and will put you at ease. When she is able to work (limited days, she will post when she's available) she schedules as many as possible so I've felt rushed at times. I would only go see her for a hhr, you get more or less the same for the hr so save the extra. She usually does 120 hhr for me but YMMV. Sinice she's been going higher volume she's been offering less GFE activities. BBBJ but YMMV (hygiene goes along way), no cim, cfs in a few positions. If you clothes your eyes you will feel like you are getting a 15 m extras VIP treatment. She's a lot better than many out there so I recommend but personally not what m after in these types of sessions.
Originally Posted by JackStrw
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 17:58 #20087Senior Member

Posts: 2109Bella
Mixed reviews. I had a decent time, but some others did not. Reported cases of her rushing and handler showing up.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 17:43 #20086Senior Member

Posts: 1405Bella
Hello anyone have any info on this one good or bad.
Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/150039867098









Reply With Quote





