Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 320 of 827 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 370 420 820 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 12394
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7609
    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho1999  [View Original Post]
    I should have mentioned the sign in the place said 50/30. I gave her 60 and she kept 10. But there was no further negotiation she just serviced me.
    YAH, I had a good time.
    Hey man, 100 for a BBBJCIM that sounds like she didn't skimp on sounds great. I'm sold. Hard to get anyone that really goes for it in the first place, so many start BBBJ then just go hands after 2 minutes.

    Quote Originally Posted by TiedYed2112  [View Original Post]
    Fter the flip the negotiation games annoyed me. I won't return.
    Out of curiosity, what was on the table? Tried to visit there before, but construction had the place busted up and the ladies dressed properly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rastala  [View Original Post]
    Rose upstairs near Beaverton library is a FS centric place these days.
    EVERY time I've stopped by to scout, they move me into the room and bring up FS first. I would bring up massage, and I'd always get a "yeah, boom boom" reply back. Their sour attitudes when I decline and desperate pushes are why I'll never visit again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpeter  [View Original Post]
    I was out and decided to stop by a few places on my way home.
    The first stop was Hong Kong in Beaverton.
    The next stop was the place on SW 87th. The older one was anxious to get me in back and I am tempted to go back, but I suspect the massage part of the hour may not be what I'm hoping for.
    Third stop was CNE, since I was in the area. A girl came out from the back that was OK looking but not dressed suggestively at all and quickly told me she was busy and I would have to come back.
    Fourth stop was Homeport 1 Foot Spa that's across the street from the Home Depot off 217.
    My final stop was EZ Foot Spa in the Cedar Hills shopping center.
    Despite my reluctance, I've gotten FS at HK twice before, and somewhat enjoyed the massages. I would not recommend because whether they clean or not is a toss up (they've just straightened out the table while I was changing).

    87th, have gotten a decent massage with FS. Not sure if same older woman from when I went a year ago (doubt), but not a clock watcher, and quite sensual.

    Every time I've gone to CNE, it's been one girl casually dressed (jeans, shirt), but she does do HE at least. Also it's cold in there.

    Homeport has always been a little sketch because uncle LEO likes to hang around, but the lady there enjoys what she does. I can't remember what the massage was like, but the flip was a good time.

    EZ spa ladies are very frank. When I stopped to scout and said my excuse to leave, she gave me a "ahh, yeah, you come back later", as though she'd heard it several times that day.

    So I returned there just to prove her wrong LOL. Made her happy, but massage there is not the greatest, and wouldn't say it's worth the stop unless you're desperate for a definite BBBJ. She did put in good work, though. Didn't give up so easily like so many others do.

    Lastly, want to give Beaverton Foot Spa a recommend. Lady there is quite thin, not too bad looking, a little older, but she massages well. Loved when she gets on the table and uses her elbows on the back, but watch out for how hard she works the back of your neck. Not sure if FS is available, but I am 90% sure. BBBJ is a go, and is VERY sensual.

  2. #7608

    Services

    Quote Originally Posted by Sliderin88  [View Original Post]
    Is that all for Vancouver? And what services are offered?
    Vancouver spa massage and handy only other 3 shops full menu. I believe you have been to Wellness, Grand and the Hwy 99 grannie shops in Vancouver.

  3. #7607

    What services?

    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    Portland.

    The Palace 154th and Division.

    Purple spa 87th and Canyon.

    Vancouver.

    Foot spa Hwy 500 and 4th Plain west side near Walgreens.

    Van spa Hwy 99 and 63rd behind the rock shop.

    All grannies 40/30 60/60.
    Is that all for Vancouver? And what services are offered?

  4. #7606
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    No problem I just wanted to confirm. All that matters is you were happy.

    Most places I go to 30 min is 40-50 and 60 is 60-70. I usually stick with the 40/30 shops especially with older MILF and gilf.
    I should have mentioned the sign in the place said 50/30. I gave her 60 and she kept 10. But there was no further negotiation she just serviced me.

    YAH, I had a good time.

  5. #7605

    Grannies

    Quote Originally Posted by Sliderin88  [View Original Post]
    Are there more places with MILF and gilf as those ate the ones I'm looking for also, I'm running into gps, chubbies and not attractive. PM.
    Portland.

    The Palace 154th and Division.

    Purple spa 87th and Canyon.

    Vancouver.

    Foot spa Hwy 500 and 4th Plain west side near Walgreens.

    Van spa Hwy 99 and 63rd behind the rock shop.

    All grannies 40/30 60/60.

  6. #7604

    Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    No problem I just wanted to confirm. All that matters is you were happy.

    Most places I go to 30 min is 40-50 and 60 is 60-70. I usually stick with the 40/30 shops especially with older MILF and gilf.
    Are there more places with MILF and gilf as those ate the ones I'm looking for also, I'm running into gps, chubbies and not attractive. PM.

  7. #7603
    Quote Originally Posted by WestSidePunter  [View Original Post]
    New ownership since the owners of EZ bought it? Or is that the new ownership you are talking about?
    Ez and CNE were owned by the same person but she just sold it last month to Anna who had been working for the owner of EZ for several years.

  8. #7602
    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho1999  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand, I thought that's the approved way of writing fees here.

    Every place I go these days 60 seems to be the cost of 30 minutes. I admit I tipped high but I got a full non rushed 30 minutes.

    I get more for my buck from House Massage but she busy and I needed relief I heard Wendy is a good 2nd choice. She was fun.

    Of course YMMV.
    No problem I just wanted to confirm. All that matters is you were happy.

    Most places I go to 30 min is 40-50 and 60 is 60-70. I usually stick with the 40/30 shops especially with older MILF and gilf.

  9. #7601
    Quote Originally Posted by NamesteRay  [View Original Post]
    Clean place. Was asked to come back 30 minutes because both girls were busy. Went to bar next door and had a beer. Returned and saw the girls were changing the linens (good sign). . 6 for hour.

    Got early 30's attractive, thin, nice rack. Descent massage with firm pressure. Did a lot teasing while on my stomach. Flip was offered HE with B2 B. Her opening request was three tiers 1. 0 1. 4 or 2. 0 but said no boom boom. Did the 1. 0. Was fully nude, not mechanical and got me to pop fairly quickly. Some cuddling on table and great head and face massage. I think her name was Nicole. Said come back and more available.

    I will go back think I will try other girl. A little younger and good looking.

    Glad to options deep east county.
    Thanks for the report but 100 for a handy? Ouch. Don't let them take advantage of you.

  10. #7600

    60/100

    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    You paid 60 for 30 minutes with a 100 tip?
    I don't understand, I thought that's the approved way of writing fees here.

    Every place I go these days 60 seems to be the cost of 30 minutes. I admit I tipped high but I got a full non rushed 30 minutes.

    I get more for my buck from House Massage but she busy and I needed relief I heard Wendy is a good 2nd choice. She was fun.

    Of course YMMV.

  11. #7599
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaznAzn  [View Original Post]
    Lavender Spa is in Tigard.
    There is more than one that's why I was asking the other gentleman that wrote the review. But thanks for the feedback.

  12. #7598
    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    I'm planning a trip to Portland and researching options. Based on your detailed review, Lavender Spa sounds like a contender. When I searched online, I found a couple possibilities but nothing that seemed like a match.

    Is Lavender Spa also known as L and D Spa in the 6000 block of Northeast Glisan? Or is Lavender Spa the AMP in Newburg? Or maybe it's known by another name?

    Feel free to DM if you don't want to publish the address.

    Thanks!
    Lavender Spa is in Tigard.

  13. #7597

    Report on Place next to Finkles

    Quote Originally Posted by ADumbPig  [View Original Post]
    Across from Toyota. I have been out of the game for several month but tried this new place. Clean, good massage. Girl was in early 30's which I like, combination of good look with decent experience if you know what I mean. I Will try again.
    Clean place. Was asked to come back 30 minutes because both girls were busy. Went to bar next door and had a beer. Returned and saw the girls were changing the linens (good sign). . 6 for hour.

    Got early 30's attractive, thin, nice rack. Descent massage with firm pressure. Did a lot teasing while on my stomach. Flip was offered HE with B2 B. Her opening request was three tiers 1. 0 1. 4 or 2. 0 but said no boom boom. Did the 1. 0. Was fully nude, not mechanical and got me to pop fairly quickly. Some cuddling on table and great head and face massage. I think her name was Nicole. Said come back and more available.

    I will go back think I will try other girl. A little younger and good looking.

    Glad to options deep east county.

  14. #7596

    Rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho1999  [View Original Post]
    I only paid for 30 minutes 60/100. This one is for granny lovers.
    You paid 60 for 30 minutes with a 100 tip?

  15. #7595

    Lavender Spa location?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho1999  [View Original Post]
    I had this place bookmarked in RMaps and decided to check it out. The provider Wendy was as described a 45 yr old plus MILF, she was wearing a tight dress and is chubby with a nice rack. She was very happy to see me and squeezed my butt as we went to my room. I paid for 30 and she left and came back as I had my pants around my ankles. She came in and saw my excitement and began squeezing it and saying oh nice and big. I laid face down and since I only paid for 30 minutes she began with a light massage and climbed on my back and was giving a clothed FBSM. She slid over to my side and reached between my legs and was giving my junk plenty attention. Then she had me turn over and started with HJ and then BBBJ, slid her panties off and climbed on for 69. She continued with BBBJ while I DATY. Between her skilled mouth and me not edging for a few days I was done fast, CIM. She really seemed to enjoy herself, she slid off me and was using her mouth to clean me. She even tilted her head back and gargled with my seed. 60/100. This one is for granny lovers.
    I'm planning a trip to Portland and researching options. Based on your detailed review, Lavender Spa sounds like a contender. When I searched online, I found a couple possibilities but nothing that seemed like a match.

    Is Lavender Spa also known as L and D Spa in the 6000 block of Northeast Glisan? Or is Lavender Spa the AMP in Newburg? Or maybe it's known by another name?

    Feel free to DM if you don't want to publish the address.

    Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape