Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 29337
-
08-30-23 12:29 #21822Regular Member

Posts: 6Which Sunflower?
I was at the Sunflower off of Allisonville and saw Annie. Unfortunately she was all business and no roaming or even hinting at anything. I asked her if there were extras towards the end and she said no.
Of course last minute I stopped in and could not remember what name to ask for, but I now know who not to ask. She was kinda stout but had a pretty enough face, just always hurts when you come in for one thing and leave with nothing. Does anyone have feedback as to if this is the place or not?
-
08-30-23 11:47 #21821Senior Member

Posts: 54Are there any good massage locations near W 38th St? I am traveling to Indy for first time in 4 years.
-
08-30-23 09:10 #21820Senior Member

Posts: 355317
Who gives the best massage here? Some cuties, especially Caitlyn.
Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 22:03 #21819Senior Member

Posts: 71Magical hands
She gives a great massage but only a HJ ending and you can only touch her butt and her back. Used to see her a couple times a month but she burned me once and I never went back.
Originally Posted by Texx4
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 21:48 #21818Senior Member

Posts: 342Another is Ci Ci at Mays on Keystone. She speaks better than most and probably understands a lot. She is leaving on September 20, so hurry.
Originally Posted by Pabllini54
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 20:54 #21817Senior Member

Posts: 238Suggestions for AMPs Who Speak English and are good
A couple are Lavendar Spa on Lafayette Avenue and 38th Street right off of Hwy 65.
Originally Posted by ChooMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 18:02 #21816Senior Member

Posts: 344If you're driving through I65, I'd recommend checking out the Louisville forums. The selection there is much better than Indy.
Originally Posted by ChooMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 18:00 #21815Senior Member

Posts: 1175LOL. Maybe the menus will open up some when businesses gets bad enough.
Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 17:06 #21814Senior Member

Posts: 97Valerie 317
I've always been intrigued by her she has massive nice boobs but she has some.
High prices, as far as massage I've heard mixed opinions.
Some say she's good some say she only provides a light scented rub. Anyways I've heard from Brandee that they are not getting a lot of business and that things are every slow (of course they are, why'all have high ass prices) I just received an email from Valerie saying she's going to raise her prices HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Are you serious? So how is going to help get more business? If you were slow charging 99 per 60.
Minutes, imagine paying 125? No way! Those 317 girls looks good but come one at least wear.
Something sexy when providing the massage.
Originally Posted by RadDude
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 16:18 #21813Senior Member

Posts: 50Exactly! I know! I was hoping someone had found something. Hippie is close, if she'd let ya touch it would be there.
Originally Posted by TigerKing
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 14:39 #21812Senior Member

Posts: 129Best AMP Suggestions
I'm a Senior Member from Tennessee. I'll be passing through Indy one night only in a couple weeks. I've read through several posts and see a couple of good options for AMP's. Any other specific suggestions are appreciated.
But one somewhat unusual thing I look for is AMP's who can speak at least some good English. My hearing isn't great, and first-time communications with broken English and strong accents can severely lessen the experience for me.
Odd request I know, and again, any suggestions appreciated. But especially if you know a place where I have a better chance of being able to understand and communicate with my masseuse. PM's are fine if you prefer. TIA!
-
08-29-23 13:23 #21811Senior Member

Posts: 339She's not back for too long. Also not at her freshest down south, just so you guys know.
Originally Posted by Naughty169
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 10:25 #21810Senior Member

Posts: 423Bobo is back
I saw Bobo over the weekend at Leslie spa. I guess she is back. Hope you have fun.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 20:40 #21809Senior Member

Posts: 526Imo don't waste your money. Nowhere even close to Isabella. You'd be disappointed thinking it could be remotely close.
Originally Posted by Texx4
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 18:45 #21808Senior Member

Posts: 50Isabelle
Ok so I saw Isabelle on Layman twice a month for two years before she moved away. I'm looking for something like that. If you saw her than you know what I mean. Yes I've seen hippie chick numerous times but I just can't take the no touch anymore! Any help would be greatly appreciated.












Reply With Quote





