Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 195 of 552 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 245 295 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 8276
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5366
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Pandora many girl dance

    Many girl dance at Pandora. Daytime.

    Mommy need to buy school supply.

    I donate white out. Hahahahaha.

  2. #5365

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    I doubt that. LOL. I am sure it is till completion.
    I agree 500 per song is high but she quoted me 400 per song awhile back. So my question was reasonable.

  3. #5364
    Quote Originally Posted by ProJohn1  [View Original Post]
    500 For a CBJ? Hahahah! Oh lord. There is no girl on earth that I would pay 500 to give me a CBJ. None.
    Me neither. That's why I didn't see her. Does anyone have info on Mia or the white girl with a rose tattoo on her neck?

  4. #5363
    Quote Originally Posted by HowlettJames  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ava and she wanted 1 k for everything, 5 for a CBJ. Anyone have info on Mia? Short nice ass. There was a girl with a rose tattoo on her neck, I didn't get her name either but looked good.
    500 For a CBJ? Hahahah! Oh lord. There is no girl on earth that I would pay 500 to give me a CBJ. None.

  5. #5362
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming that's PER song.
    I doubt that. LOL. I am sure it is till completion.

  6. #5361

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by HowlettJames  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ava and she wanted 1 k for everything, 5 for a CBJ.
    I'm assuming that's PER song.

  7. #5360
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    They all dirty leg at Pandora. If one girl dirty all girl dirty.
    LOL at dirty leg.

  8. #5359
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    I was talking to Monse post romp and she told me about a new Cuban dancer she thinks is down for extras. Monse talked to her about prices for different services and how everything goes down at the club. I have no idea what she looks like, and I wish I could remember her name, but Monse started working me up for round 2 and I forgot. I've heard Cuban dancers can be a lot of fun and very service oriented, I hope this is the case with this new dancer.
    Liz.

    300 15 minutes VIP. Bbfscip BBBJ.

  9. #5358
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    It's hard to say no to the prettiest face in the club. But so far I have. Are her BJs covered or bare?
    Everything covered for me.

  10. #5357
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Nope but someone who services the massive numbers like Monse does and in the manner she allows makes me pause. To each there own but I'd rather spend a bit more and feel a little safer with dancers I find more attractive.
    They all dirty leg at Pandora. If one girl dirty all girl dirty.

  11. #5356
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Kitten Rio

    Kitten Rio.

    She nice. Very nice. Good time. Very sexy.

    From Brazil. She like my wang.

  12. #5355
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Nope but someone who services the massive numbers like Monse does and in the manner she allows makes me pause. To each there own but I'd rather spend a bit more and feel a little safer with dancers I find more attractive.
    If you are getting service without a raincoat on, paying more doesn't make it safer. It might make you feel better, though. It like buying two lottery tickets thinking it improves your chance of winning.

  13. #5354

    Pandora

    Saw Ava and she wanted 1 k for everything, 5 for a CBJ. Anyone have info on Mia? Short nice ass. There was a girl with a rose tattoo on her neck, I didn't get her name either but looked good.

  14. #5353
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Diamond hasn't danced in a while. Personal stuff going on.
    Diamond has been MIA last couple of visits. Hope all is good.

  15. #5352

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheSloth  [View Original Post]
    What is the damage should I expect for the day shift?
    It all depends on who and what extras you are looking for. $200 on the low end and upwards of $500, negotiations beforehand are key. I would take a look back at prior reports, all the pros and their services are listed and you get a feel for how much they will charge. If you do the VIP rooms you're going to have pay at least $70 (15 minutes) to the club and whatever the dancer charges.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape