Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,281 to 8,295 of 37358
-
08-29-23 15:33 #29078Senior Member

Posts: 590Tropical Touch-westland
Has anyone used these services before:
https://na01.safelinks.protection.ou...%3D&reserved=0
-
08-29-23 15:24 #29077Senior Member

Posts: 163Note that the picture on the Wix page is well ober 10 years old.
Originally Posted by MrRegular
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 15:16 #29076Senior Member

Posts: 388Asian Massage on Warren in Westland
I went by this morning and the parking lot was empty. The sign said it was open but the door was locked. It looked like there was a bit of a mess in the lobby. Anyone know if they got shut down?
-
08-29-23 13:48 #29075Senior Member

Posts: 287Simply google "Bonita Diaz"
Her contact number, & her website will pop right up with pictures of her!!
Originally Posted by UltraFind77
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 13:15 #29074Senior Member

Posts: 271Where can one find contact info? Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by BackRoomBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 13:11 #29073Senior Member

Posts: 929FSLIST update
These are confirmed VIRTUALLY GUARANTEED. Does not include the one offs.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
Healing plus Westland.
Sunny 8 mile.
Magic 8 mile.
M1 telegraph.
Empire warren. (Be Careful).
Springwell Ecorse.
Sunrise GR.
Saigon ferndale.
7 mile spa 7 mile livonia.
Seven day spa
Spa1717 livonia
-
08-29-23 13:10 #29072Senior Member

Posts: 121Yea they are pretty amazing in Orlando, had one in charlotte that as pretty close to that level and a bunch if you go over to europe. But everywhere else has been hit or miss. Anything worth while to try while in Detriot area?
Originally Posted by SamPerkins420
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 12:04 #29071Senior Member

Posts: 84Old Tokyo in the Arbor
I agree, I still drive by that location from time to time just make sure, LOL.
Originally Posted by Shoeless1951
[View Original Post]
Masseuses were always young and eager, very GFE for an AMP.
For what it's worth, I had very similar experiences at the M-59 locations as well.
-
08-29-23 12:02 #29070Senior Member

Posts: 72Closed!!
AFIK, yes and has been closed a few months now, reported by myself and others. I was there just a few days before they closed, and there was a new girl was thinking to go back, and door was locked, and has been locked everytime I've checked since. Rather odd they moved to an intersection where 2 other AMPs are already located.
Originally Posted by SpankyBeAtIt
[View Original Post]
"Middlebelt between Plymouth and Joy. " This one seems a tad suspect as well.
-
08-29-23 10:54 #29069Senior Member

Posts: 102Looking for some information
So I'm out working around 13 mile and van dyke for a little and wondering if anyone had any recommendations. Looking for a UTR / Safe Escort / Massage and not worried about a budget. I've read the forums but nothing has caught my eye. Any help would be appreciated. Looking for a lunchtime get away to break up the day. PM or respond here. Thanks in advance.
-
08-29-23 10:12 #29068Senior Member

Posts: 306Nothing compares to Orlando AMP scene
Orlando is the best in the country that I've seen. KC I've visited a couple of amazing Japanese AMPs, and some others in SoCal, but overall Orlando is the best. Better than Dallas, Philly, Atlanta, Ft. Lauderdale, etc.
Originally Posted by TylerKnight090
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 09:41 #29067Senior Member

Posts: 121Fs
Heading back up to Det, been a while so if I am going to hit up one of these FS AMP who is the best? Youngest, Hottest, Best Experience? Pm if you prefer. Are there any that are comparable to the talent in Orlando?
-
08-29-23 06:42 #29066Senior Member

Posts: 929New place Bodyworks. 9138 middlebelt. This was first report of more than handy.
Originally Posted by HouseOfCards
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 06:24 #29065Senior Member

Posts: 135Which place is this? I recognize the others, but this one doesn't ring any bells.
Originally Posted by Dlicker
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 06:17 #29064Regular Member

Posts: 23Thai DDS closed?
Been trying Thai DDS a few times, and always closed. I tried to message them, and no response. They still open? Place was convenient.
Originally Posted by Dlicker
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






