Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come fall in Love
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #7464

    Staciecox?

    Quote Originally Posted by TryHard  [View Original Post]
    Was he? She was amazing then and still is. I've seen her both then and now with her Instagram vids where her husband interviews her about her prior life and she is fearless. She is not going to be shamed and she's impressive.
    You're seeing her now? As in she's fucking guy? What is her instagram? I'd like to check it out.

  2. #7463

    Any one see Kaitlyn lately

    Her reviews give me the vibe she might not be worth the effort, renting a room and going through all the hoops. Her pictures look like her, I'm always leery when she says her pictures are all up-to-date and you know they've been use for years.

    https://callescort.org/503-967-7577#table.

  3. #7462
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Whoa. Easy now. He was just remembering some good times with his favorite cumdump. I mean. She was a true cumdump.
    Was he? She was amazing then and still is. I've seen her both then and now with her Instagram vids where her husband interviews her about her prior life and she is fearless. She is not going to be shamed and she's impressive.

  4. #7461
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by BeavertronDoug  [View Original Post]
    Where did that comment come from? She's been retired for like 5 years.

    Ever wonder how many dudes pumped their loads down your wife's throat before you kissed her for the first time? Does it really make a big difference if it was 5 or 50 or 500?

    Why shame people for the choices they make in their sex lives? Why the sudden hate for a long-gone provider?
    Whoa. Easy now. He was just remembering some good times with his favorite cumdump. I mean. She was a true cumdump.

  5. #7460

    Stacie

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    Pumped her full a few times. Nice snatch for sure.
    I never made it to see her. She was always booked solid. Now I know why. I was a bit naive back then, I had no idea she was a sperm bank.

  6. #7459

    I did

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if Stacicox's husband know how many guys were shooting ropes in her.
    Pumped her full a few times. Nice snatch for sure.

  7. #7458
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if Stacicox's husband know how many guys were shooting ropes in her.
    Where did that comment come from? She's been retired for like 5 years.

    Ever wonder how many dudes pumped their loads down your wife's throat before you kissed her for the first time? Does it really make a big difference if it was 5 or 50 or 500?

    Why shame people for the choices they make in their sex lives? Why the sudden hate for a long-gone provider?

  8. #7457
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    Stacicox

    I wonder if Stacicox's husband know how many guys were shooting ropes in her.

  9. #7456

    Eugene & Salem

    Hey Gents.

    Going to Salem & Eugen in the next few days.

    Looking for 20-35 anything goes??

    No fugly women.

    Looking for Recommendations??

    What do you got for me??

  10. #7455

    I concur

    I support this position. MSG any questions my way.

    Hard No.

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    Kat doesn't belong here and I saw her once. Only once.

    Much older looking in person, supplied me with a super thick "classic" Trojan.

    I asked if I could use a Skynn I had brought and she hemmed and hawed and eventually said yes.

    One of my least favorite appointments ever. No repeating for me.

  11. #7454

    Hard Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her, I get the vibe she belongs here. She's also looking old. Any info.

    Was going to give kori love a try but after some research found she is way to old for me, from what I can tell she doesn't belong here either. If it comes to ladies in there mid 40's and by that I mean any lady that says she's 40 just add 3 to 5 years or more, any way if they say there 40 and don't belong here then I move on, there old and dried up and the kitty is definitely not tight anymore. And we all know reviews on the other board don't count for crap.
    Been mentioned before by me and others. Hang onto your money and keep looking.

  12. #7453

    Doesn't belong here and.

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her, I get the vibe she belongs here. She's also looking old. Any info.

    Was going to give kori love a try but after some research found she is way to old for me, from what I can tell she doesn't belong here either. If it comes to ladies in there mid 40's and by that I mean any lady that says she's 40 just add 3 to 5 years or more, any way if they say there 40 and don't belong here then I move on, there old and dried up and the kitty is definitely not tight anymore. And we all know reviews on the other board don't count for crap.
    Kat doesn't belong here and I saw her once. Only once.

    Much older looking in person, supplied me with a super thick "classic" Trojan.

    I asked if I could use a Skynn I had brought and she hemmed and hawed and eventually said yes.

    One of my least favorite appointments ever. No repeating for me.

  13. #7452
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her, I get the vibe she belongs here. She's also looking old. Any info.

    Was going to give kori love a try but after some research found she is way to old for me, from what I can tell she doesn't belong here either. If it comes to ladies in there mid 40's and by that I mean any lady that says she's 40 just add 3 to 5 years or more, any way if they say there 40 and don't belong here then I move on, there old and dried up and the kitty is definitely not tight anymore. And we all know reviews on the other board don't count for crap.
    Her face photos are not a realistic representation of her appearance in person. I'm guessing she is over 50. I don't mind ladies over 45, but she is not my cup of tea, no repeat. About your other question, I did not get the impression she belongs here.

  14. #7451

    Kat_pnw

    Has anyone seen her, I get the vibe she belongs here. She's also looking old. Any info.

    Was going to give kori love a try but after some research found she is way to old for me, from what I can tell she doesn't belong here either. If it comes to ladies in there mid 40's and by that I mean any lady that says she's 40 just add 3 to 5 years or more, any way if they say there 40 and don't belong here then I move on, there old and dried up and the kitty is definitely not tight anymore. And we all know reviews on the other board don't count for crap.

  15. #7450
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 52
    Quote Originally Posted by TryHard  [View Original Post]
    Here's a couple who will. Haven't seen either in 6 months tho. Both will talk about it ahead of time if that's what you want but I think it's easier just to discuss at the date.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?403959-Asssibby123

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?452429-xxcEmpress
    Thanks, I'll take a look at them next week and see how it goes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape