Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 19295
-
08-30-23 17:26 #15800Senior Member

Posts: 228Stephanie and Riley in Deland
Try Stephanie and Riley in Deland.
Originally Posted by Sadrajobit1
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 14:12 #15799Senior Member

Posts: 119Sadie -redhead
I got to see her before all the crazy requests, and was startled when I saw a loaded handgun was sitting on top of some boxes in her room! Coupe things, her donation is high and zero chance I am sending a picture of myself, and lastly her performance was just ok. The best safer options IMO are Xina, Michelle, Sadie (Merrit Island), LSME, Heather (cocoa beach).
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 11:34 #15798Regular Member

Posts: 1Is there a good multiple provider situation here?
Want to get this fantasy fulfilled.
-
08-30-23 10:05 #15797Senior Member

Posts: 490Savannah Spinner
Yes this is whom OP was talking about. I know her well and helped her out w upscale hotel in Viera. Which was a disaster due to her lack of communication skills. (claimed text app issues) Currently MIA on the Brevard scene.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 09:24 #15796Senior Member

Posts: 2959Another Savannah
According to others who chimed in, it was this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...i/405107149551.
Originally Posted by ExecutiveFun9
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 18:29 #15795Regular Member

Posts: 23Savannah
Sorry for late reply but that's not her. Meets description oddly but different. The link is broken for her, I'll post if I find it.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 11:09 #15794Senior Member

Posts: 94Agree
I agree with you but I must of been lucky because I saw her before this was a requirement. She did ask for a picture but what I do with providers that do this is use a picture I already have on social media so it's already on the web, don't make a difference if she has it.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 09:00 #15793Banned Member

Posts: 1739Agree
I totally agree and the hearing she's staying at hot spot hotel River Palm Hotel on 1 it's a known hot spot for MPD.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
Bs.
-
08-29-23 08:44 #15792Senior Member

Posts: 2959Sadie, inquiring minds want to know
Originally Posted by TruePair
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Chico3
[View Original Post]
In her ad, Sadie states that you should not even bother contacting her if you're unwilling to provide "a full frontal nude" photo of yourself. Are guys actually doing this? I'm reluctant to provide a picture at all, let alone full frontal nude! Add in that her lowest donation is 250, and I'm of the opinion that it's not worth the hassle.
Originally Posted by NeedMoreInPB
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 08:42 #15791Senior Member

Posts: 1944Madam D or Anna Domino
Anna Domino is the real deal and thanks for your review! As I mentioned before, seeing her is an amazing experience and she never disappoints. Right now she is down in Vero for a few days, continuing her Florida Tour! So, you South Brevard mongers might consider taking a short drive! If I were to describe a session with her it's like Liberty'O, Krys and Xina all rolled in to one! PSE, DOM, Nuru, GFE and things on the menu you couldn't imagine!
Originally Posted by RideTheWindz
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 07:09 #15790Senior Member

Posts: 684Sadie
Melbourne near the mall.
Originally Posted by Chico3
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 23:50 #15789Regular Member

Posts: 1Lonely and boring
First ever experience and she seemed like she was in a hurry it was very boring I didn't finish. I just left.
Originally Posted by VivaItalia
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 22:29 #15788Senior Member

Posts: 86She was recently in a hotel off US 1 in Melbourne between the causeways.
Originally Posted by Chico3
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 21:22 #15787Senior Member

Posts: 94City?
What city is the hotel she in? I've seen her once before at her apartment / condo in Melbourne north of the airport which was a drive for me since I'm in deep Palm Bay. I agree she is GFE and the best provider in Melbourne / Palm Bay behind Gypsii IMO!
Originally Posted by TruePair
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 15:56 #15786Senior Member

Posts: 46Paige
Yah she came over to my place and she was in the bathroom for an hour before our dream and a hour after our dream.
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast2
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





